OUAT S02E18 - Selfless, Brave and True

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.18 - Selfless, Brave and True - Press Release

CITAZIONE

MARY MARGARET DISCOVERS THAT AUGUST HAS BEEN HIDING AWAY FROM THE OTHERS AND IS COMPLETELY MADE OUT OF WOOD, AND EMMA IS SHOCKED WHEN NEAL INVITES HIS FIANCÉE, TAMARA, TO COME TO STORYBROOKE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Eion Bailey Guest Stars as August

"Selfless, Brave and True" - While Mary Margaret goes off on her own in an attempt to come to grips with what she did to Cora and how her deed has affected her, she stumbles upon August, who has hidden himself away from the others and is completely made of wood -- ashamed at the actions he has taken in life; and Emma is shocked when Neal invites his fiancée, Tamara, to come to Storybrooke. Meanwhile, before the curse was cast, August is introduced to a man of magic who may be able to prevent him from turning back into wood -- but at a steep price -- on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 24 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Tony Amendola as Geppetto/Marco, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Eion Bailey as August W. Booth, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Dianne Doan as Isra, Peter Kawasaki as orderly, Rick Tae as doctor, Manny Jacinto as Quon, Tzi Ma as The Dragon and Jakob Davies as Pinocchio.

"Selfless, Brave and True" was written by Robert Hull & Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

This looks like another intriguing episode. It will be fun to see August again -- I hope that he stays in Storybrooke. Thanks for the new pics, Aleki.

3. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Happy to see August back (what has he been up to lately and what did he do after he screwed up Emma and Neal's life together) but I all ready don't like Tamara. She's got to be up to something bad! :angry:

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Our dear Pinocchio just went Karate Kid I assume....

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 20/3/2013, 06:40) 
    Our dear Pinocchio just went Karate Kid I assume....

Yes, tiuchis, it does seem that he has consulted a mentor, no? Of course, August traveled to some exotic places, so this association is understandable. I would like to see him get back with his father....Marco/Geppetto. :)

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Part of me still wants to turn August into kindling for what he did to Emma but I'll settle for him owning up to his failures and for messing up her life. He owes her a HUGE apology! :(

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

A new sneak peek...I feel so sad for Emma

Video

8. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

So many feeling for her in this episode!! i hope she figure out the best things in all this situation!! i just thought Neal still in love with her or not? if this scene for my He not loves her anymore!! :( :(

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (MelinaSM @ 22/3/2013, 16:27) 
    So many feeling for her in this episode!! i hope she figure out the best things in all this situation!! i just thought Neal still in love with her or not? if this scene for my He not loves her anymore!! :( :(

Not to worry, Melina. If Neal and Emma are meant to be together -- and I really think they are -- then it will work out. The best romances work slowly to the best endings, IMO. This will take some time, and there will be some rough patches -- patience is necessary. ;)

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

th_Onces02e1808_zpse926a737 th_Onces02e1807_zpsf916395a th_Onces02e1805_zps28e11633 th_Onces02e1806_zps99212c7a th_Onces02e1804_zpsa6d31c3c th_Onces02e1803_zpsea6823f5 th_Onces02e1802_zps21f188a0 th_Onces02e1801_zps73c1a116 th_Onces02e1821_zpsec20c2f2 th_Onces02e1820_zps10a50bd0 th_Onces02e1819_zps71ffdeb8 th_Onces02e1818_zpse7a3c4f0 th_Onces02e1817_zps414a6e07 th_Onces02e1816_zps9ca8816a th_Onces02e1815_zps92fbec75 th_Onces02e1814_zps2e033723 th_Onces02e1813_zpsc089a410 th_Onces02e1812_zps43f10d5f th_Onces02e1811_zps610a67a5 th_Onces02e1810_zps03aac619 th_Onces02e1809_zpsc2799293

11. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeah, definitely riding on the hating Tamara train and now I have VERY valid reasons to dislike her....she's a liar, a cheater, a manipulator, a murderer, has an ulterior motive for finding magic (which sounds like it could be very bad), and now I really believe that she's from FT Land and has an ax to grind with someone.

I felt so bad for August tonight and even though I still think he did wrong by Emma, he did realize his errors and was facing the bad consequences of his actions. He didn't deserve to be tazered by the madwoman with an agenda. Him being saved by the Blue Fairy was good in that he didn't die but it was still sad to me because you could tell how much he wanted to tell Emma about the madwoman's plan. He was trying to do the right thing. Poor guy. I'm glad he gets a second chance now and that by seeing how his story went, MM is finally realizing that she might be able to have a second chance to change from her darker path too. Their scenes together were great and a little sad too. :(

Loved Emma telling David to stop babying MM and that she needed to stop feeling bad for herself, start letting go of things she can't change, and start focusing on moving past it. Tough love from the tough daughter, LOL :D

Most AWKWARD meal EVER with Emma, Henry, Tamara, and Neal, LMAO :lol:

I really loved the scene with Emma & Henry in their apartment. Emma's apology was definitely heartfelt and her asking Henry to stop pushing her away made me a little sad. She's fought tooth and nail for that kid since she stepped foot in Storybrooke and you could tell in this scene how much him pushing her away hurt her. I'm glad Henry accepted her apology and it looked like he was pretty emotional too. I'm glad the two of them seem to be past this now. They're my favorite relationship on this show. :wub:

BTW-Neal & Emma.....TOTALLY endgame, especially now that we know Tamara is just using him! :wub:

12. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh yes I agree with you.. But I think Emma is going to never land with hook...

13. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Another great synopsis, Heather. ;)

Tiuchis, I think the Emmahook is just not gonna happen....I'm sorry, but no. :(

Why do I get the empty feeling that we might not see Eion Bailey again on this fine show? As with Jamie Dornan, that would be another big loss.

Heather, I just knew you would embrace the Emma/Henry reuniting scene. Emma has come such a long way emotionally with him, and Henry is morally strong and understanding, waaaay beyond his years.

Keegan Connor Tracy is one busy actress. After performing her Blue Fairy magic, she probably had to excuse herself to run across town and change into her lascivious teacher role in the new series, Bates Motel.

I had the feeling that Tamara was the "Her" who Greg was sending phone messages to. But what to make of their relationship as evidenced in the final scene? This is yet another mysterious Rabbit Hole that makes this show so much fun. Tamara has most definitely been playing Neal, so that's just another reason why SwanFire is bound to rekindle....sorry, tiuchis. ;)

A whole episode without Gold? Or Belle? Ye gads, the Rumbelle followers will be up in arms. There will be an investigation. Of course, we will have the Racy Lacy episode next, so maybe that will satisfy them. :D

Did I get that right, that it might be as much as THREE WEEKS before we get another new episode? I guess that makes sense since the next ep will be No. 19. I just hope that if Jennifer has lost her voice, that she can get some rest and get better. I believe that they have, maybe, one last episode to shoot, and it would be horrible if Jennifer had voice problems. :unsure:

14. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ginny posted today that they are filming like the last or the 1 before last this week... I just hope that Jen is ok!!

I know I love Emma and Neal are going to b together and I love it!! But a little deviation with Hook it would be interesting...hehehe

15. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Josh also tweeted today that they were just getting started on filming the season finale so yeah, they just have one episode left. I can't believe the season is almost over all ready! Thank goodness I have the season one DVD to tide me over through this VERY LONG summer with no new OUAT eps, LOL ;)

I think Eion Bailey got a pilot episode for one of the cable networks this season which is why it was so hard to get him back on Once this year. It is a shame that we won't see him again. I REALLY wanted to see a scene of him apologizing to Emma (and Neal for that matter) about what he did to break up her relationship/send her to jail and especially that he wasn't there for Emma like he promised he would be. That's something I really wanted to see and I am very bummed that they didn't do that. Hopefully we get a scene of Neal finally apologizing for leaving her behind/sending her to jail because that is a big hurdle they need to get through just to stay on good terms. I also want to see the conversation with Emma telling Neal that she gave Henry up for adoption because that is a very big issue that we've not seen yet and it's starting to bug me. I hope we get some conversations between them soon! :(

16 replies since 19/3/2013, 22:18   440 views