OUAT S02E18 - Selfless, Brave and True

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 26/3/2013, 02:31) 
    Ginny posted today that they are filming like the last or the 1 before last this week... I just hope that Jen is ok!!

I know I love Emma and Neal are going to b together and I love it!! But a little deviation with Hook it would be interesting...hehehe

I can tell that you're not going to be totally satisfied until we have a "Hook 'em, Emma" episode, tiuchis; so maybe if we were to petition A & E about putting them in Neverland as you thought......just for fun. :D

Thanks for the update on the filming schedule. Fortunately, the weather for the next week in metro Vancouver is supposed to be very nice for this time of year with very little in the way of rain -- a nice way to close up Season II. :)

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Heather, judging from those BTS shots (Third beach, Vancouver, Ep.21), you just might get your wish regarding SwanFire getting some issues out in the air. I still think it will take a while for those two to reconcile, but that's O.K. What I want to know is what is Tamara's agenda, and why is she involved with Greg? What part are they playing in the big picture?

It's tough to see good, popular actors like Jamie and Eion leave the series, but that is to be expected in this business. OUAT has attracted some excellent guest stars, and I would rather see them come and go rather than have the show runners feel that they have to sign some of the actors to "regular positions" in order to hold on to them. I like Emilie and Meaghan, but I think that it kind of muddles things by having to write them into lots of episodes.

16 replies since 19/3/2013, 22:18   440 views