OUAT S02E22 - And Straight On 'Til Morning

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.22 - And Straight On 'Til Morning - Press Release

CITAZIONE

THE INHABITANTS OF STORYBROOKE BRACE FOR THE END WHEN THE ANNIHILATION OF THE TOWN BECOMES IMMINENT, MR. GOLD MOURNS THE LOSS OF HIS SON, AND HOOK DISCOVERS A CONNECTION TO A YOUNG BAE IN NEVERLAND,
    ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"And Straight On 'Til Morning" - The inhabitants of Storybrooke brace themselves for the end when Greg and Tamara detonate the trigger Regina had placed within the curse, with the annihilation of the town and its residents imminent; and Mr. Gold mourns the loss of his son, Bae/Neal. Meanwhile, back in Neverland of the past, Hook discovers his connection to a young Bae after he rescues him from the sea and soon realizes that the Lost Boys are in hot pursuit of the boy, on the Season Finale of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Dylan Schmid as young Baelfire, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Parker Croft as Felix, Alex Barima as twin one and Jack Diblasio as twin two.

"And Straight On 'Til Morning" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dean White.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG,V parental guideline.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit
    ABC.com/Once

2. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think in this episode Emma will help Regina make magic. Thanks!!

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

So here is a sneak peek enjoy....Why does Emma runs away!!!

Video

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.22 - And Straight On 'Til Morning - Still and BTS

th_onceuponatimes02e22019_zpsd3f45e9a th_onceuponatimes02e22020_zpsd4157a66 th_onceuponatimes02e22013_zpsed1fab24 th_onceuponatimes02e22014_zpsd66584e3 th_onceuponatimes02e22015_zpsc54020b6 th_onceuponatimes02e22016_zps792082a3 th_onceuponatimes02e22017_zpse7a85adc th_onceuponatimes02e22018_zpsa469a370 th_onceuponatimes02e22007_zps7824c47e th_onceuponatimes02e22008_zps5239040b th_onceuponatimes02e22009_zpse4ed3360 th_onceuponatimes02e22010_zps3bc1e950th_onceuponatimes02e22011_zpse8bab38b th_onceuponatimes02e22012_zpsee54fe12 th_onceuponatimes02e22005_zps2617f169 th_onceuponatimes02e22001_zps0e926df4 th_onceuponatimes02e22006_zps6af0ad19 th_onceuponatimes02e22004_zps81b1a3c7 th_onceuponatimes02e22002_zps8f343ec0 th_onceuponatimes02e22003_zpsc9abb041

Edited by Aleki77 - 11/5/2013, 22:52

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie, Aleki. One more day and we can discover what these shots add up to.

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sunday Final Ratings: 'Survivor', 'Once Upon a Time', 'The Simpsons' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up

Written By Amanda Kondolojy

May 14th, 2013

Survivor, Once Upon A Time, Revenge and The Simpsons were each adjusted up a tenth among adults 18-49 versus Sunday's preliminary ratings.

Want to know why adjustments occur to the preliminary ratings? Read this.

Final broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, May 12, 2013:

Time Net Show 18-49 rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million)
    7:00 PM CBS 60 Minutes 1.5 6 10.26
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4 5 6.27
    NBC The Voice -R (7-9PM) 0.9 4 3.27
    FOX The Cleveland Show 0.8 3 1.89

7:30PM FOX The Cleveland Show 1.0 4 2.26

8:00 PM CBS Survivor: Caramoan (8-10PM) 2.7 8 10.16
    ABC Once Upon A Time 2.3 7 7.33

FOX The Simpsons 2.0 6 4.16

8:30 PM FOX Bob's Burgers 1.6 5 3.38

9:00PM FOX Family Guy 2.4 7 4.82
    ABC Revenge (9-11PM) 1.7 5 6.12
    NBC All-Star Celebrity Apprentice (9-11PM) 1.3 4 4.22

9:30PM FOX American Dad 1.9 5 4.01

10:00 PM CBS Survivor Reunion 2.2 6 8.13

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/1...sted-up/182603/

7. HeatherC12
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

I loved the episode the other night and I wish I hadn't been so brain dead from Revenge's awesomeness because I can't remember all I wanted to talk about now! Darn brain needs to heal fast here, LOL :lol:

I'm very glad Neal is still alive and that Mulan and Aurora managed to save Philip. I hope they're able to tell that story somehow next year in between things for the two actresses. I loved seeing Emma & Regina team up to save everyone from the crazy diamond destroyer. I think Regina's story arc has been like an EKG readout while someone is having a heart attack this year, but her love for Henry has always been there and now that she's motivated more by that than the evil stuff, I think we'll see a different and better side of Regina next season. She will always be butting heads with the Charmings and Rumple but hopefully the downright vindictive part of her goes into hibernation for a while. I'm glad we got more back story with Hook (hey, he actually does have a kind side when he wants to!) and hopefully Colin stays healthy next season so we don't lose him for any more extended periods of time. I'm very glad that Rumple got Belle back but am a little confused why he left her behind. I guess this is a good chance for badass Belle to come back and be the strong woman we all met the first time she appeared on the show by taking charge of Storybrooke for now. I loved the Charmings a bunch last night. Loved David punching Hook and I loved the talk that Snow gave Emma about how they had to save Regina. Did anyone else catch that she called her "honey" just like a mom does when she's trying to explain something to her child?! That was SO CUTE. :wub: Emma was SO motherly last night that I had to smile at thinking how far she's come in the last two seasons. Her comment, "I don't want him (Henry) to grow up like I did" was so heartfelt and heartbreaking for me as an Emma fan who still feels like there's a lonely little girl hiding inside her. I think being alone again is Emma's biggest fear and she doesn't want that for her son. He'd all ready lost his dad and now she was afraid that he'd lose both of his moms too. Pardon me, I have something in my eye.... ;) Anyway, I loved the interactions in the mine and I actually felt more heartbreak when Regina told Emma, "Everyone thinks of me as the Evil Queen...let me die as Regina" while she tried to contain the diamond's magic. It's hard to remember that there really is a good person in there underneath all the evil but maybe the events of last night will make Regina change for good (hope she keeps her snarkiness though because that's just fun). I LOVED that Emma called her parents "mom" and "dad" when she was scared about the diamond destroying everyone. I think that may be the first time in her whole life that Emma was finally able to be comforted by people who love her when she was scared and that little girl inside her just couldn't help coming out. That scene was just beautiful. Pardon me, I have something in my eye again... :cry:

I am SO excited about Neverland! IIRC, Peter Pan wasn't a hero character in the original stories (I may have to reread those this summer) and I think it should be fascinating to see the OUAT twist on this story. Who on earth can they cast as Peter though??! That's going to be tough but I have faith in this casting department. They really do a great job finding the right people for these roles. I thought the finale set up next year's stories perfectly and I am super stoked to see what they bring us next. :D :D :D :D

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

What a very well written outline of this fitting finale, Heather....BRAVO! :D

The Emma-Regina fans (#SwanQueen types?) should have been beyond happy with the combined, successful effort to save Storybrooke. Henry is key to motivate Regina to show her good side. It's her evil deMEANor that defines her, though -- think "Evil Regals," here -- so I'm sure that her trademark "snarkiness" will be a continuous feature.

The "Mom...Dad" moment was a highlight of the whole series for me. The look on Emma's face when she uttered those words....beyond heart-wrenching. At that moment, she was the scared little girl who was on the verge of losing everyone, herself included, and she needed some major comforting. The show's writing....this series....is fully capable of pushing just the right buttons. ;) And it has the acting ensemble to ensure that those pushed buttons have the deepest effect.

BTW, you probably need something for that problem of things getting in your eye. Perhaps it's the allergies going around at this time of the year? :huh: A salubrious aid would be a box of tissues. :D

I have high hopes for Season Trois. I remember reading something about Emma discovering more of her magical capabilities next season, and that would be awesome. In a real sense, it could be a watershed season. There will be the usual stiff competition from American football, the award shows, and -- next February -- the Winter Olympics coverage. I also don't know if this spinoff series will be good or bad for OUAT. I think that Eddie and Adam could get distracted from what should be their main effort: to keep OUAT on track and enjoyable for many, many seasons to come. Fingers crossed. :)

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I thought about the scheduling thing too but I think ABC has figured out a way to avoid that problem next year. Apparently they're airing several of their dramas in two half seasons of twelve episodes each which means OUAT (along with Revenge, Grey's, Scandal, and I don't know who else at this point) will all avoid the Olympics and the big sporting/music events in January/February next season. It will be a long break between the two halves of the season but I will LOVE having no breaks once the show comes back in early spring!! Hopefully we'll hear more about their scheduling later this summer but it sounds like a great plan to me. I don't mind one long break....it's all the annoying little breaks that drive me nuts! Good job ABC. :)

I do have allergies so maybe they were getting to me on Sunday night. Yeah, that's what it was.....just allergies. ;)

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

So yeah..I think enemies and heroes together for a common goal is good indeed, but hey , the evil queen has to return to her evilness soon..if not I think it will lose all the point, Rumple, ah well, he is confused....but I do like him as tricky Rumple...
    Emma topic..I think she has to learn to really use magic..now what gets me really happy is that she is now with Hook in the Jolly Roger..so maybe my dream of CaptainSwan could be true, even 4 a little while, till she finds Neal..

In general I liked the episode...

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 16/5/2013, 04:51) 
    I think ABC has figured out a way to avoid that problem next year. Apparently they're airing several of their dramas in two half seasons of twelve episodes each...

That is most interesting and, if it comes to pass, I hope it works out. It would be a bold way of getting around the toughest competition. Wouldn't that make the total run 24 episodes, instead of the current 22? :huh:

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 16/5/2013, 05:07) 
    I think enemies and heroes together for a common goal is good indeed, but hey , the evil queen has to return to her evilness soon..if not I think it will lose all the point

Precisley. It wouldn't be Regina unless she was scheming and up to no good. She can't help herself, and only Henry has a positive influence on her.

Emma topic..I think she has to learn to really use magic..now what gets me really happy is that she is now with Hook in the Jolly Roger..so maybe my dream of CaptainSwan could be true, even 4 a little while, till she finds Neal.

Oh boy, why am I not surprised by that suggestion? :rolleyes:
    Do you think that Emma could be a motivational force for good with Hook, in much the way that Henry is for Regina? :huh:

13. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 16/5/2013, 02:33) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 16/5/2013, 04:51) 
    I think ABC has figured out a way to avoid that problem next year. Apparently they're airing several of their dramas in two half seasons of twelve episodes each...

That is most interesting and, if it comes to pass, I hope it works out. It would be a bold way of getting around the toughest competition. Wouldn't that make the total run 24 episodes, instead of the current 22? :huh:

Yup. It would be a longer season order if it goes 12 in the fall and 12 in the spring. Nothing has been confirmed by ABC about the episode total though so we'll have to wait on that news. I'm just thrilled they're finally addressing the scheduling issue in a positive way! I think when I watch the season two DVD of OUAT that I plan to buy ASAP later this summer, the entire 2nd season as a whole will be WAY more cohesive without having the weeks and weeks of breaks in between episodes. I hope this works out for ABC! :)

14. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 16/5/2013, 08:52) 
    Do you think that Emma could be a motivational force for good with Hook, in much the way that Henry is for Regina? :huh:

Yes..she might..but then again, she gets back to Neal and Hook goes rotten again, hehe but please CaptainSwan ..even Colin posted a pic in FB hehehe he wants it 2 *signal*

15. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 17/5/2013, 02:52) 
    I think when I watch the season two DVD of OUAT that I plan to buy ASAP later this summer, the entire 2nd season as a whole will be WAY more cohesive without having the weeks and weeks of breaks in between episodes. I hope this works out for ABC! :)

I'll bet that you've already put in your pre-order for said DVD with Amazon, heh, heh. :D

17 replies since 10/5/2013, 02:03   443 views