OUAT S02E22 - And Straight On 'Til Morning

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 17/5/2013, 03:01) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 17/5/2013, 02:52) 
    I think when I watch the season two DVD of OUAT that I plan to buy ASAP later this summer, the entire 2nd season as a whole will be WAY more cohesive without having the weeks and weeks of breaks in between episodes. I hope this works out for ABC! :)

I'll bet that you've already put in your pre-order for said DVD with Amazon, heh, heh. :D

Actually I didn't because last year for the season one DVD, I hit a great sale at Target the week it came out AND ABC had a $10 off coupon online so I ended up buying the first season for $25! I like good deals so I'm willing to wait for the DVD to come out in August, LOL :lol:

BTW-Adam confirmed on Twitter earlier today that the episode order for season three will be for 22 episodes next season. Not sure if that means an 11-11 or 10-12 split or what but I'm sure we'll find out the scheduling later this summer. :)

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 18/5/2013, 05:37) 
    BTW-Adam confirmed on Twitter earlier today that the episode order for season three will be for 22 episodes next season. Not sure if that means an 11-11 or 10-12 split or what but I'm sure we'll find out the scheduling later this summer. :)

Good info, Heather, thanks for the update. If they can avoid the heavy competition with a sensible mid-season split, then that's a move in the right direction. ;)

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

She looks so sad in this cap I took....
    406c05a5a5e8c0a99aafb2a1cbbcc72f

17 replies since 10/5/2013, 02:03   443 views