2004 - 5150 Mall Cop

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

trailer:

Mall Cop Trailer from David Greenspan on Vimeo.

2. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you!! It is a treasure!!! But Jen seems not to be a lot in the movie, yet she is the first one to be mentioned??

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

OHHH, Aurore, this is FANTASTIQUE!!! How did you find this? Is the whole movie available somewhere? I've been waiting forever for D. Greenspan to put this thing together for public view. Jennifer in an earlier, wacko role is a dream come true. Merci beaucoup, Aurore. ;) :D

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ooooh, Ooooh. In the answering-my-own-question department, I just now got this reply from David Greenspan, asking him about details of a MALL COP release....
    “ Actually... YES! Yes, yes, yes! It's taken like 7 years but we finally have a distributor! They are planning to release it in March. I know that's not THAT soon but compared to how long it's been on the shelf it's not bad. Thanks for even asking about it!

Happy news! :D

Additional info on David Greenspan, director of MALL COP, and a writer for GREY'S ANATOMY. He is responding here about MALL COP.......
    “ Please follow me on twitter --- @beancake. I'll be updating release details there

From David Greenspan's Twitter account...
    David Greenspan ‏@beancake

@DirectorMann DVD and VOD only. Perhaps TV, too! Probable release date will be this coming March. Thanks to @IndicanPictures!

How could one not like this character? :lol: ......

BX2cOfoCMAAG0dO

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

That's great! Thanks for the news! JMO as bad girl....can't wait to see!

6. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great news!!! I would like to see it!...have you noticed Jen is wearing Braces??? Ehh !! Hehehehe

5ca471bff442c79932376d3108f7f3c8

Edited by tiuchis - 31/10/2013, 06:03

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great news!!! I would like to see it!...have you noticed Jen is wearing Braces??? Ehh !! Hehehehe

I know, tiuchis, just one more adorable facet of her most interesting character in this kookie comedy. I have been so wanting to see this for so long, just because it features younger Jen in a wacky role. Shades of BIG STAN and KNIFE FIGHT. :wub:

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the news :D

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

This IS exciting news, isn't it? As Aleki wrote, JMO as a bad girl. I love the thought, and I can't wait for this film to be released. Hopefully, it will come out just as the second part of OUAT S3 is cranking up. :)

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

While doing a little Internet browsing today, I came across this hint from the Indican Pictures' web site: www.indicanpictures.com/indicanpictures/5150-mall-cop/
    I can't wait for this to be released. It looks like some goofy fun...."Smoky, smoky...." ;) :D

51/50 MallCop Trailer from Indican Pictures on Vimeo.

Edited by Aleki77 - 18/3/2014, 21:36

11. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Good!! Thnks is soo odd to see Jen with braces... Hahahaha

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Per the director's (David Greenspan) twitter, the release date for 51/50 Mall Cop will be 20 May.

@beancake @JMOFamily @jenmorrisonlive Hey, David...very good news about the release date for #51/50MallCop. Thanks for the update - May 20.

More info will probably come out later on the indicanpictures.com website.

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

51-50_MALL-COP_Key-Art_Web-Page_Final_zps0ca22dd3

CITAZIONE
    Synopsis

The only thing Frank (Derek Cecil) has going for him is his job as a Mall Cop. One late night his world is shattered when a prowler breaks in, robs the joint and as Frank tries to be the hero – he loses his arm! Replaced by a sexy punk rocker Donna (Kathleen Robertson), Frank decides to solve the crime, win the girl and get his old job back! With the help of his nerdy best friend Chris (Jennifer Morrison), the ultra-strange White Wedding (Nick Searcy) follow Frank’s adventure in this hilarious tale about love, limbs and Billy Idol!
    Tech Specs

Runtime: 87 minutes
    Format: 1:78 HD
    Genre: Comedy
    Sound: Stereo
    Language: English
    Cast & Crew

Directed by: David Greenspan
    Starring: Kathleen Robertson, Derek Cecil, Jennifer Morrison, Nick Searcy

th_10_zps9e0ffdb8 th_6_zps56bd1b6f th_2_zps1ce09008

www.indicanpictures.com/indicanpictures/5150-mall-cop/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/5150-mall-cop/id828849767