+1   -1

User deleted

thanks Mad !!

She's great in this movie!
    her character is weird and crazy! I like that :lol:

2. psy2222
        +1   -1

User deleted

Warning from my Antivirus program when click on the video link...

"megavideo.com may try to steal your information.

When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or unauthorized use of your personal information. "

3. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm sorry about that, personally I never had problems and my Kaspersky antivirus never detected a threat on the website.
    Megavideo also has a program that allows you to make money:
    "•You can make money through MegaVideo Rewards Program
    •Premium video publishers can earn revenue through Adbrite's in-video advertisements [...]You can visit the MegaVideo reward page to read rules about the eligibility and criteria required to claim your reward points and the money you make from it. MegaVideo Rewards"
    so in that case you have to register and give your credit card information, that's probably why it's detected from your antivirus.
    Anyway unfortunately there're no other possibility, we tried a lots of websites but Megavideo is the only one that allows to post those kind of videos, so it's Megavideo or it's no video at all!

Edited by MissisMad77 - 7/1/2010, 11:43

17 replies since 14/6/2008, 15:09   1325 views