+1   -1

User deleted

Si, è quello che fa Sucre!

Nelle gallery ci sono diverse foto di loro che si tengono per mano

Jen!! ma perchè lui George è libero!!!!

2. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aleki, che tu per caso hai conservato l'intervista di Jesse del 2008? Perchè io ne ho tanto sentito parlare, ma non l'ho mai letta -_-

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Era uno spoiler ... c'era Kristin che gli chiedeva che ne pensava della relazione Chase/Cameron e lui ripercorreva a grandi linee la sua storia con Jen, incluso il servizio fotografico che fecero per wedding instyle ... provo a vedere se lo trovo o chiedo a super Gianky se lo ha tenuto ... ma forse so ho i riferimenti! Dammi 10 minuti!

Trovata!!!

Poichè potrebbe contenere spoiler la metto sotto l'apposito tag
    SPOILER (click to view)
    da kirstin House: Chase Kisses Cuddy and Marries Cameron!

CITAZIONE
    House: Chase Kisses Cuddy and Marries Cameron!

Tue., Dec. 2, 2008 3:53 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos
    Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Lisa Edelstein, House Joseph Viles/FOX

The quickest way to a man's secrets is through his booze.

After one or two Kahlua hot chocolates at the Grove Christmas Tree Lighting, Jesse Spencer, aka hottie surgeon Chase on Fox's House, was more than willing to spill all the details on what's to come with his many love affairs at Princeton-Plainsboro.

Among other things, he spilled to me that Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Chase will lock lips this season and Chase and Cameron will get engaged!

Or wait...Is it possible he's just being visited by the Ghost of Real Life Past?
    Lisa Edelstein Tony Barson/WireImage.com

One caveat before we begin: I honestly have no idea which part of this interview was Jesse Spencer talking and which part of it was the hot cocoa talking (and all in good fun), so it's up to you to figure out what's real and what's a marshmallow-topped figment of the imagination!

P.S. You real-life gossip hounds will know exactly what Jesse is joking about at the very end...

Lisa Edelstein told me she was going to make out with all of you at the hospital.
    She did? She's such a liar. She just makes out with me, no one else.

Promise?
    Promise.

Hot. What about smooching Jennifer Morrison?
    We haven't done any full kisses; we've just pecked on the mouth. There was no full-on makeout session. I've tried to make out with her, but she wasn't having any of it.

Is there going to be more than just the drawer? Are you going to be moving in?
    I just got a drawer; hopefully before the end of season five finishes, we'll see some more.

Will there be more screen time for Cameron and Chase at least?
    I think so; I think we're going to be getting a bit more in January or February. I think there's going to be a couple storylines. It's been rumored. You never really know, because they can change it at any point. I think they're shooting a couple things next year.

Tease away!
    I wish I could give you something. This is why they don't tell me, so I don't tell you.

They're very smart.
    Because I would tell you. I'd just say it because I don't really care. Cameron and Chase are getting married.

You're lying.
    Cameron and Chase are going to break up. They're going to get engaged and then right before they get married, they're going to break up.

I still don't believe you.
    Chase and Cameron are going to be on the front cover of InStyle Weddings. They have the front cover, and then right before we get married she's going to call it off. That's going to happen.

Umm...OK?
    You never know, I may have slid some real stuff in there.

So what do you think? Is any of this really going to happen? Hit the comments section with your take, and be sure to tune in for an all-new ep of House tonight at 8 on Fox!

--Additional reporting by Natalie Abrams

Grazie a Vitto che a suo tempo la postò su CottonCandyForum

La parte interessante è quella in grossetto rosso!

4. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks Aleki e Vitto ^_^
    Certo che Jesse avrà sofferto abbastanza nel recitare con Jen delle scene di coppia: un dejavu continuo -_- . E poi, insomma, una buona dose di rancore nei suoi confronti deve averla provata :( , e probabilmente la prova ancora adesso. Che brutte situazioni :cry:

OT: io non sono mai stata un asso in inglese <_< , ma non sono riuscita a trovare riferimenti a figli ed educazione :blink: .

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Quella dell'educazione dei figli è vecchia, forse addiritura della conferenza stampa di quando comunicarono di essersi lasciati!

Per i riferimenti di quella dovresti proprio chiedere a Vitto o a Gianky

6. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

OT: Grazie mille per la pazienza Aleki ^_^ . Provvederò domani

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Di nulla! Figurati!

8. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Apercu a LAX le 30 aout 2008 vers 9h00, elle partait au Mexique avec Amaury Nolasco.
    fanforum

CITAZIONE
    Amaury & Jennifer: Hot New Couple?
    September 2nd, 2008 / Author: OK! Staff

There’s a hot new couple in Hollywood — Prison Break’s Amaury Nolasco and House’s Jennifer Morrison!

OK! has learned that the pair are "definitely together" and have been dating for about two months. Jennifer, 29, and Amaury, 37, were recently spotted out at an L.A. party holding hands and looking very much in love.

It’s a quick turn around for Morrison who was previously engaged to House co-star Jesse Spencer. The two called off their wedding, saying in a statement, "After much consideration, we have decided not to get married. We are still very close, and we look forward to continuing to work together on House."
    http://www.okmagazine.com/tag/amaury-nolasco/

articolo data probabile settembre 2008

foto mi sembra a maggiore qualità di capodanno 2009

SPOILER (click to view)

Edited by mvitto - 3/1/2010, 12:33

9. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

da FONTE

la prima foto veramente carina della coppia

edit: aggiungo foto in formato leggermente più grande della vecchia postata...

FONTE

Edited by mvitto - 31/5/2009, 18:52

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Under The Radar Celeb Couplings

While Brangelina and Butiston (that's the fictional couple of Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston that every tabloid seems determined to make happen) dominate the covers of celeb weeklies, there are slews of stars who have also found love in Hollywood but don't get nearly as much attention.

Sure, it's because they aren't as famous and don't have nearly the amount of baggage/babies, but I still think they warrant discussion. "90210" co-stars, or make that former co-stars, Dustin Milligan & Jessica Stroup, have bucked the one season curse that afflicts so many on-set romances, carrying their love into year two. Over the weekend they celebrated his 23rd birthday at Prive in Las Vegas ... without any other "90210-ers" in attendance. Discuss.

A few hundred miles north, one of my favorite under the radar couples, "Prison Break" stud Amaury Nolasco and "House" hottie Jennifer Morrison, brought their year plus relationship to Brett Ratner's book launch party. Sometimes when it's rainy and gross outside, I like to imagine what their kids would look like...

fonte (grazie a Briteen per la segnalzione)

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Amaury Nolasco y Jennifer Morrison podrían casarse

Una de las cosas que más nos gusta,a parte de nuestras series preferidas, claro está, es que surja el amor en la vida real de los actores y actrices que las protagonizan. Tenemos ya infinidad de parejas que se han creado durante los rodajes como por ejemplo la de Evangeline Lilly y Dominic Monaghan de Perdidos o la de Michael C. Hall y Jennifer Carpenter de Dexter.

Pues bien, otra de las parejas que podemos añadir a la lista, es la de Amaury Nolasco, que daba vida al entrañable Sucre de Prison Break, y Jennifer Morrison, que actualmente sigue formando parte del reparto de la serie House, interpretando a la Doctora Allison Cameron.

Esta relación sentimental no es nueva ya que llevan un tiempo saliendo tras la sonada ruptura de Morrison con su compañero de House, con el que iba a casarse y todo, Jesse Spencer.

La noticia es que parece que todo apunta a que Sucre y la Doctora Cameron tienen intenciones de pasar por el altar y unirse en matrimonio en una fecha próxima a la finalización del rodaje de la última temporada de House.

sourcehttp://www.seriesblog.es/2009/08/amaury-nolasco-y-jennifer-morrison-podrian-casarse/

--------------------

¿Boda entre Amaury Nolasco y Jennifer Morrison

Amaury Nolasco, el que fuera Sucre en Prison Break y Jennifer Morrison, la actriz que da vida a Cameron en House, parece que siguen adelante en su relación amorosa y la verdad es que los más recientes rumores sobre ambos es que estarían a punto de sonar campanas de boda.

Hay que decir, que Jennifer Morrison ya estuvo comprometida anteriormente con su compañero en House, Jesse Spencer (Chase en la ficción) aunque finalmente y tras varios años de relación, se rompió el compromiso y no llegaron a casarse.

Tras esta ruptura, los medios americanos se sorprendieron al ver que Amaury Nolasco se convertía en inseparable de Morrison. Se anunció entonces que eran novios y ahora por lo visto ya han puesto fecha para una boda que se celebraría tras el fin del rodaje de la sexta temporada de House.

source

-------------

Rumores de boda para Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break) y Jennifer Morrison (House)

El actor puertorriqueño Amaury Nolasco y su novia, la actriz estadounidense Jennifer Morrison, podrían contraer matrimonio en breve según los últimos rumores.

Tras la ruptura de la actriz con su compañero de reparto Jesse Spencer comenzó a frecuentar la compañía de Amaury Nolasco y desde ese momento se han convertido en inseparables. Morrison acompañó a Nolasco a la boda de Roselyn Sánchez y Eric Winter, que ya en noviembre del año pasado levanto los rumores sobre su propia boda.

Ahora se vuelve a especular con que la pareja ya haya fijado la fecha para su propia boda que podría realizarse tras la grabación de la nueva temporada de House.

source

12. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

beh...ora più che un male assortiti, posso solo augurarle che se tutta questa storia è vera, sia davvero l'uomo che sappia renderle ciò che merita. Più di questo... in bocca al lupo Jen!

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Amaury Nolasco y Jennifer Morrison, rumores de boda

No sé si será cierto o tan solo un rumor, pero al parecer, podría haber nueva boda de famosos a la vista. Los afortunados serían Jennifer Morrison y Amaury Nolasco, una pareja de famosos muy conocidos gracias a su trabajo en diferentes series de televisión, House y Prison Break, las dos muy populares.

Jennifer estuvo saliendo con Jesse Spencer, su compañero de reparto en House, pero la relación terminó y se la empezó a ver en compañís de Amaury, del que se ha hecho inseparable.

No es la primera vez que corren rumores sobre la boda de esta pareja, sobre la que ya se habló el año pasado, cuando acudieron juntos a la boda de Roselyn Sánchez y Eric Winter, pero esta vez parece que la cosa va en serio.

De todas formas, no son los únicos sobre los que se especula estos días, porque también se está rumoreando que Anna Kournikova y Enrique Iglesias podrían haberse casado en secreto en México.

¿Qué habrá de cierto en estos rumores? Quizá lo sepamos pronto...

source

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Interview to Amaury Nolasco

IMAGEN: ¿Y el amor ya lo encontraste?
    AMAURY: “Si. Jennifer (Morrison) y yo ya llevamos un año. No, un año no, seis meses. Ok, espera, ¿a qué estamos? Ah, si, pues deberia ser un año (rie). Ella es espectacular”.
    IMAGEN: ¿Te gustaria casarte?, ¿eso está en agenda?
    AMAURY: “No. ¿Sabes qué? Si, no, no sé. Wow!, es que es una de esas preguntas que no sé contestar. Hay dias que digo ‘me caso ya’. Y otros que creo que es el miedo al compromiso de todo hombre. Me gustaria casarme, pero no sé cuando”.

IMAGEN: Te consideran un simbolo sexual, ¿tú qué crees?
    AMAURY: “Que el espejo me miente. Chica, no sé”.
    IMAGEN: Pero al mirarte al espejo, ¿qué dices?
    AMAURY: “No soy Brad Pitt ni tampoco soy el jorobado de Notre Dame. Creo que tengo buena autoestima, no me lo creo, mi novia me dice que si, pero el amor es ciego”.

Traduzione a cura di Briteen

CITAZIONE
    IMAGE: Did you find love already?
    AMAURY: Yes, Jennifer and I have been together for over a year. No, not a year, six months. OK, wait, what's the date today? Ah, yes, then it's been a year (laughs). She's amazing.

IMAGEN: Would you like to get married? is marriage in your agenda?
    AMAURY: No, you know what! Yes, no, I don't know. Wow! That's just one of those questions you don't know how to answer. Some days I think "I'm going to get married already" and other days I think marriage is men's fear of commitment. I'd like to get married but I don't know when.

IMAGEN: They think of you as a sex symbol, what do you think?
    AMAURY: The mirror lies, I don't know
    IMAGEN: But when you look yourself in the mirror, what do you say?
    AMAURY: I'm neither Brad Pitt nor The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I think I have good self-esteem, I don't believe it, my girlfriend says I do, but love is blind.

He also says that if he can afford to raise kids and the woman who will become his wife wants to, he would like to have four kids and that he's going to buy a new home in Beverly Hills this summer.

source

:tnx: to Briteen

15. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

com'è modesto!
    Beh io penso che qui abbia saputo come cavarsele e gli do anche ragione. Uno pensa che non si sposerà mai poi trova la persona giusta e si ritrova a celebrare felicemente le sue nozze!
    CITAZIONE
    IMAGEN: Would you like to get married? is marriage in your agenda?
    AMAURY: No, you know what! Yes, no, I don't know. Wow! That's just one of those questions you don't know how to answer. Some days I think "I'm going to get married already" and other days I think marriage is men's fear of commitment. I'd like to get married but I don't know when.

CITAZIONE
    I'm neither Brad Pitt nor The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

Su Pitt ci siamo, sul gobbo di Notre-Dame...mmm...si offende Amaury o Quasimodo in questo caso?
    Almeno Quasimodo non si tinge i "capelli" -_-

38 replies since 17/6/2008, 23:01   3312 views