2009 - Star Trek

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Star Trek Audio Commentary

At first, they are discussing the scene in which Jennifer’s Winona Kirk appears. It’s a fast paced and intense sequence. In fact, I think it’s one incredible opening, definitely tear jerking. Her introduction is awesome as well. They originally were going to introduce Winona earlier in the movie, but abruptly cutting to her as they’re trying to escape the ship and in labor…is an awesome entrance.
    One of the writers (I think it’s Roberto Orci, but I’m not sure as I’m not entirely familiar with his voice): …For me, Jennifer had this one sequence here, where she’s so powerful and emotional and you’re completely moved by her in this one moment [on the] Kelvin. [incoherent…kind of trying to find his words] This alone was able to carry the birth of Kirk. It’s heartbreaking.
    (he’s referring to THIS moment, in the cap below, when she realizes that her husband isn’t going to be there)
    Later, they’re talking about how Winona originally had another scene in the movie but felt that it was not right given the way they introduced her.
    JJ Abrams: It’s funny because we ended up cutting a sequence later where you saw their (Kirk and his brother) uncle who later is now their stepfather. You know the question is what role she plays and um…eventually there was a while where she was on a phone call and she was mad at Kirk but you love her so much from this sequence that to have her be mean to Kirk later felt counterintuitive. It felt…
    Alex Kurtzman (I think?) - writer: I didn’t *not* like her. I just loved her.
    JJ Abrams: So really just to have it be the stepfather. You know, given the few minutes she’s actually on screen, I think that Jennifer Morrison did an amazing job.

thanks jlneveloff @ http://community.livejournal.com/house_cam...137.html#cutid1

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Sequência de "Star Trek" ganha data de lançamento oficial

Segundo o site Box Office Mojo, a sequência do filme "Star Trek", que fez grande sucesso em 2009, finalmente ganhou data oficial no calendário. O próximo filme de franquia ainda sem nome chegará aos cinemas dia 29 de junho de 2012.

Apesar de já termos a data, não se sabe muito sobre o filme, nem mesmo se JJ Abrams sentará novamente na cadeira de diretor. Enfim, é uma longa jornada até 2012, mas ficaremos atento para qualquer novidade que surgir em relação a sequência.

http://www.cineseries.com.br/noticias-cine...camento-oficial

Chissà se in questo sequel ci sarà spazio anche per Jennnifer?!!
    *Crossed fingers*

CITAZIONE

Il sequel di Star Trek ha finalmente una data di uscita!

Non sarà solo Wolverine il grande atteso del 2012. C’è infatti un altro film che, in estremo anticipo, ha pianificato la sua data di uscita lo stesso anno. Si tratta del sequel di Star Trek!

Poco tempo fa vi avevamo riportato le dichiarazioni di Zoe Saldana, riguardo l’inizio dei lavori di pre-produzione:

“Ho parlato con J.J. e con Bryan Burk, anche lui coinvolto nella produzione, e si trovano nel bel mezzo della stesura dello script con Alex Kurtzman e Bob Orci. Probabilmente entreremo in pre-produzione a partire dal prossimo anno.”

Tutto sembra procedere per il meglio, a tal punto che la la Paramount Pictures ha già deciso una data definitiva per l’uscita del film: il 29 giugno 2012. Un periodo che, se si fanno due calcoli approssimativi, è in linea con quanto detto dall’attrice. Perciò, cari fan della saga, potete cominciare il countdown!

http://blog.screenweek.it/2010/01/il-seque...scita-60574.php

3. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Paramount Make June 2012 Star Trek Sequel Date Official

On Friday we reported the breaking news that the decision had been made to set the release date for the Star Trek sequel to mid-summer 2012, and today it is now being officially confirmed by Paramount. Star Trek is back June 29, 2012. There has also been some activity on the Summer 2012 competition front in the last couple of days, including big news on the Spidey franchise.

Trek to Summer 2012
    Today Paramount Pictures is officially confirming news that was reported on Friday by TrekMovie and other sites. TrekMovie has confirmed this with Paramount directly today, and Variety is also reporting that the "untitled Star Trek sequel" is planned for June 29th, 2012.

Scripting on the film has not yet started in earnest, but there is now ample time. This time around Damon Lindelof will be working with Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman on the story, before Orci and Kurtzman break off to pen the screenplay. Bob and Alex handed in their script for the first Star Trek in January 2007, with production starting in November 2007 and post-production wrapped up (for the most part) by the end of 2008 (with the film kept on ice for the May 2009 release). Although Zoe Saldana recently commented that pre-production on the sequel would start in late 2010, they could still hit the target with an early 2011 kick-off. There will be less work to do this time around as much of the casting and design work has been completed.

The entire USS Enterprise main cast was originally signed for options on two additional films are expected to come back (Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho, and Anton Yelchin). Other Star Trek actors such as Bruce Greenwood (Pike), Ben Cross (Sarek), Jennifer Morrison (Winona Kirk), have expressed interest in returning as well, but their involvement would depend on the script.

The question of who will direct the film remains a question mark. As noted by Variety, although Abrams is on board as a producer, he has yet to ink any deal to direct. Abrams has said in interviews with TrekMovie and others that he is open and would likely be available to direct, but will make the decision once the script is done.

Source

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Star Trek Magazine - June 2010

image image

www.zinio.com/

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

20 Memorable Movie/TV Births

www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20417896_16,00.html

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

uhuh!!! caruccia questa! :lol: :B):

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I just saw this video Video where they interview her about the Star Wars movie, but she looks really skinny there!! I was shocked!! Is it me or is it only my big imagination???

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

but she looks really skinny there!! I was shocked!! Is it me or is it only my big imagination???

No, Tiuchis, it isn't just you or your imagination. When she acted in Star Trek, Jen was even more thin than now. There were episodes from the second season of House where she was alarmingly thin. She has gained some needed weight and looks fantastic, of course. :wub:

9. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you!! Yes she looks a lot better now!! Healthy!!

53 replies since 18/11/2008, 08:38   4527 views