What she likes and enjoys best

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Morrison of “Once Upon a Time” on ABC

“I usually DVR everything or download stuff to my iPad and watch it on airplanes, but I love ‘30 Rock’ and ‘Modern Family.’ I really loved ‘Friday Night Lights,’ and I am just so sad that it’s over. I felt like all those people were really my friends. I also love ‘The Good Wife.’ Those are the ones that come to mind. I truly am a fan of television, though. I feel like there is just such great stuff on TV right now.”

http://www.wilsoncountynews.com/article.ph...n-a-time-on-abc

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

25 Things You Don’t Know About Me: Jennifer Morrison

Read more: http://filmslobby.com/25-things-you-dont-k.../#ixzz1fD7dv4qL

Jennifer Morrison, 32, shares the 25 things you don’t know about her with Us Weekly.

1. I am extremely punctual, yet I turned this list in late.

2. My favorite vacation location is Lake Como in Italy.

3. My dog Ava is my first and favorite pet.

4. Yoga probably makes me a better person.

5. Red wine also probably makes me a better person.

6. My favorite movie ever is Bicycle Thieves.

7. My favorite feel-good movie is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

8. I recently discovered listening to music on vinyl.

9. Nothing makes me crabbier than being cold and wet — especially at the same time.

10. I still cannot watch Chucky movies.

11. My favorite book is a tie between The Great Gatsby and East of Eden.

12. I have a sister, Julie, and a brother, Dan. Both have jobs involving music.

13. I played clarinet and piano in high school.

14. My costar Ginnifer Goodwin gave me a custom copy of the complete works of Grimm’s Fairy Tales for my birthday five years ago!

15. My favorite color changes every day.

16. I am obsessed with HGTV. I love me some Holmes on Homes!

17. My favorite restaurant in Vancouver [where Once Upon a Time films] is the Italian Kitchen.

18. My favorite restaurant in L.A. is a tie between Madeo and Pace.

19. I am a terrible speller.

20. I love, love, love The Good Wife.

21. I got my SAG card when I was 10 by starring in a Beenie Weenie’s commercial.

22. I have seven scars from having moles removed. One was a melanoma, six were precancerous. Get your moles checked!

23. I’ve had about 35 Disney vacations. My parents are obsessed.

24. I’d eat cold pizza every day for breakfast if I could.

25. I want to grow up to be [How I Met Your Mother director] Pamela Fryman!

http://filmslobby.com/25-things-you-dont-k...nifer-morrison/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very interesting! Thanks !

on Us Weekly: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/ne...rrison-20113011

Edited by Aleki77 - 30/11/2011, 18:53

4. Luthiee
        +1   -1

User deleted

SHE LOVE STHE GOOD WIFE!
    LIKE ME!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Before her ABC series “Once Upon a Time” surrounded her with amnesiac exiles from a fairy-tale world, Jennifer Morrison knew she had a soft spot for fantasy. During her days on “House,” she was turned on to the “Battlestar Galactica” remake. “I definitely learned that I could only watch three episodes at a time,” Morrison says. “I could not watch more than that. Because otherwise I had crazy dreams, and it was a little out of control. I would literally wake up in the middle of the night, like, ‘Maybe Starbuck is a Cylon!’”

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/02...an-romance.html

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison: What's in My Bag?

Jennifer Morrison, the star of Once Upon a Time, hops a plane every four days to jet between her L.A. home and the show's set in Canada. "I always have my passport on me, as well as two currencies."
    What else does the 33-year-old star -- dating Sebastian Stan, 29 -- pack in her Anna Sui for Coach tote? (Coach.com)

Tech Support
    "I feel like a Mac store! I have a Canadian iPhone, an American iPhone and an iPad. I'm constantly downloading music to iTunes."

Hair-raising Solution
    "Unite has a great dry shampoo called 7Seconds. After a hot yoga class, when I'm supersweaty I spray this on and my hair comes back to life. Miraculous!"

Happy Tails to You
    "Of course, I have to pack for my Maltese shih tzu mix, Ava, too. I bring doggie bags and some Old Mother Hubbard peanut butter biscuits."

Read Her Lips
    "I adore Smashbox lip stains. I carry a natural color for daytime and a berry shade for going out at night."

Card Collection
    "I keep a Bergdorf Goodman gift card from seven years ago on me, and I still have my Blockbuster card. Are there even Blockbusters left in the world?"

More Essentials:
    Keychain

www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty..._medium=twitter

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

She hops a plane every four days?! Yikes. I hope that Jen gets to keep those frequent-flyer miles. Such enjoyable tidbits from the fast-paced life of our favorite Princess. Thank you, Aurore, for this enjoyable addition. ;)

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Omg!!! She has 2 iPhones hehehe , I'm only missing one... So she must have headphones for sure..what us women don'T carry with us???

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I still have a Blockbuster down the street from my house so Jen is more than welcome to come hang out in Ohio and use that gift card if she wants during her next long break from OUAT, LMAO :lol:

Fun article! If anyone ever wanted to know what was in my purse, they would totally be like, "WTH??!" after seeing those contents, LOL :P

38 replies since 23/6/2009, 13:43   2653 views