What's next for her - News, avvistamenti, indiscrezioni

News, sightings, rumors

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi, All. I came across this YouTube video yesterday, just by luck. I don't know if it had been posted before or not. This shows Jennifer's high school band in a national competition in 1994, her sophomore year in high school. I was thrilled to see her appear, first at about 3:12 as part of a clarinet duet; then again at 5:46 when she did a fast partial costume change and performed as a dancer. Also, at the very end, there is an eye-blink shot of her acknowledging the applause of the crowd. These are wonderful appearances of her as a teenager. :D
    Courtesy of YouTube contributor jsf1212

Video

2. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

This is gold!! And a super nice finding !!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍 yes I was pretty sure she did a costume change so she danced in the band played clarinet played soccer, was in the chorus, plus cheerleading... Well she had to left one... Aka cheerleading Jen is a very busy bee!!

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Si, I know, Ana. I couldn't believe my luck when I came across this. I was just idly going through YouTube videos of her Prospect High School band and I came across this one that had 1994 in its title. I thought, "hmmm, 1994 -- Jen was in that school then." It was so much fun going through the whole video and tracking down what I thought must have been her.

Her quick costume change brings back pleasant memories of her performance in The Miracle Worker back in 2010 at this time of year. She was so fast in doing those changes -- very athletic.

4. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow!

1758 replies since 4/8/2009, 11:36   71608 views