We met Jennifer (photos & stories)

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

It is great to meet and see her in person, isn't it? I'm sorry for the length of the story, though. Economy with words is not my strong point. I will have to work harder to abridge my thoughts.

Grazie, for your nice comments, mvitto. :)

2. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

nonono!!! for this kind of "event" everyone has to spend as many words as possible!!!

thanks again

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

The wonderful pictures from the Telefilm Festival show that you and all who attended
    had a good time and showed JMO a lot of love, which I can see that she returned because
    that is the person she is. She looked especially good then, didn't she?

Sad, that even though she was probably still wearing Jesse's engagement ring, it would be--
    what?--only another few months and their storybook union would be over.

And the seeds of her ultimate dismissal from HOUSE were being sowed that season, starting
    with the arrival of the new team of fellows.

It just goes to show how quickly things can change. But those quick changes can also bring
    good, so that is what we will hope for Jen and her future career. :)

4. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

ya, it was the best -innocent- time to meet her, all we girls were so up for the HCam kiss and hoping for the best at the end of S3/beginning of S4... after that "moment" she would break with JS in 3 months and slowly disappear from the show, who could ever imagine the hard times we had been trough?

meeting her now, when we don't know what future would bring... takes a different feeling, I imagine. I hope it would come happier -more optimistic, enthusiastic- times and more meetings!!!
    :wub:

5. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    2005-08-23 21:43:00
    So after that the second game was over and I got Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer from House before they had to head back into the vip area. I told Jennifer how much I love Grind and she was like aww thanks and I told Jesse I loved his accent and he was like thanks, He’s from Australia, how cool is that. Then more people came over and I was like sorry I caught you before you were heading in but they were really sweet about it and were like it’s cool. They were both just so cute, it made me want to watch house, so I may just have to try and catch it this season.
    http://amberlamps.livejournal.com/29570.html

CITAZIONE
    Mar. 12th, 2006 at 2:16 PM
    Jennifer Morrison is adorable. She laughs and smiles a lot, and is very well spoken. She was talking about her audition which was not very exciting but apparently someone sent Singer 2 tapes of her...one as a blond and then as a brunette and he didn't realize it was her and liked both actresses. LOL. She commented that she was her own worst competition.
    http://nodakgirl.livejournal.com/58223.html

CITAZIONE
    3 GQMFs for the price of 1
    ul. 23rd, 2009 at 9:22 AM

zooey lights
    I just got back from LA but I'm super tired (red eye flight!) so I'm just going to update about part of the vacation right now. Which isn't to say it was the best part, but it was the most exciting part for me.
    Heather and I went to Los Angeles and visited Gary, and we saw Farragut North staring Captain Fine Chris Pine, Olivia Thirlby, and Chris Noth, and it was great. Very well acted and well written, suspenseful, and smart. It's about campaign managers for an American presidential campaign, the reporters covering it, and how soulless politics can be. We were in the third row, which was awesome.
    After the play, there was a talkback, where the actors answered questions from the audience. After the talkback, some people went up to the stage to talk to the actors/get autographs. I looked over at Chris Pine and saw him giving a great big hug to Anton Yelchin (Chekov in Star Trek 09, Kyle Reese in Terminator: Salvation). I grabbed Heather and said words to the affect of "holyfuckingshit do you know who that is?!!" and Heather said "OW!" because she was sunburned on her shoulders and that's where I was violently shaking her. Oops.
    ANYWAY, later, in the lobby, we saw Anton again, and I asked him if he'd take a photo with me. He sweetly obliged. However, the flash didn't go off on my camera so the picture is really dark. That's ok though because it's enough for me to know I met him. <3
    THEN we went over and waited for Chris Pine to ask if I could take a picture with him. While we were standing there, Jennifer Morrison (Mrs. Kirk in Star Trek 09, Cameron in House) came up and gave him a hug and the two stood there talking. She is unbelievably gorgeous in person.
    THEN we had to wait outside, but Chris eventually came out and was very gracious and posed for pictures with like, 50 fangirlz including me. I look like an ass in it, anyhow (Chris looks hot. Go figure).
    THEN and here's where things get super awesome... we walked back to the parking garage. As we walked toward the elevator, I called my mom on my cell to tell her about all the GQMFs I saw. Then the elevator doors open and Jennifer Morrison is standing in the elevator! I said to my mom "I gotta go. I'll call you back!" and just hung up on her (she understood later when I explained what happened!) and then we got in the elevator and I told Jennifer Morrison "I was just calling my mom to tell her I saw you!!" and Jennifer said "oh that's sweet. Hi, mom!" and was just super gracious and classy. I wasn't about to ask her for a picture, because I don't want to be that guy, but I'm so stoked that I met her and actually was in an elevator with her!
    http://unnecessaryhat.livejournal.com/202635.html

CITAZIONE
    I saw Farragut North (featuring Chris Pine, Chris Noth, and Olivia Thrilby) on 7/26/09. It was one of the greatest nights. Not only was the play excellent (which was pleasantly surprising, as it's my first political drama), but Chris Pine is such a sweetie! I ended up having to keep asking for things, because my friends were shy, but he didn't mind at all! Also, his using every curse word in modern English and stripping on stage? Priceless! <3
    Also, Jennifer Morrison was there. She sat behind me. She's absolutely stunning in person. Chris Noth has not aged quite so gracefully. And MAN OH MAN, Chris Pine is tall. I'm 5'8" and the tallest in our group, but he still pretty much towered over me.
    At the end of the night, I ended up with: a ticket signed by Chris Pine, a playbill signed by Chris Noth and Chris Pine, a signed-by-him polaroid with Chris Pine, a digi-cam picture with him, and a digi-cam picture with him and my group. He also said that I/we won the cute award. I'm not kidding.
    Overall, wonderful night. Great venue. Fantastic show. And amazing actors.
    PS - we have matching baby blue eyes.
    http://sonsko.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Blue...y%3Asonsko&qo=2

Edited by mvitto - 17/7/2010, 15:23

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Evento Collegato

CITAZIONE
    jueves; 9:43
    1 Julio 2010

ayer estuvimos en un evento con Eva Longoria y ella nos gustó, por supuesto, tan guapa y tan simpática (juro que yo no sabía que tenía tantísimos admiradores, por lo que cuando entré en su facebook me quedé bastante alucinado con los ¡más de 3.000 comentarios! que seguían a una frase tan tonta como “de compras por madrid”), pero la que verdaderamente nos cautivó fue Jennifer Morrison, de House, a la que mi amiga María descubrió por el Mercado de San Miguel (ella iba como si nada, tan contentilla, creyéndose anónima en nuestro país): Rubia, tipazo, monísima, sonrisa de oreja a oreja, ideal, vaya. Le hice una foto y tal y luego, más tarde, comenzaron a descubrirla fotógrafos y periodistas.

Me estoy yendo a la Casa de América a hacer a una actriz muy famosa una entrevista tranquila y pausada, de las que llaman en profundidad, y lo curioso del asunto es que después de todo este tiempo y de tantas tantas entrevistas me sigo poniendo un poco nervioso, nervios que desaparecen completamente, por lo general, en cuanto le doy dos besos al entrevistado/a en cuestión y observo que se encuentra relajado y a gusto, algo esencial para hacer una buena entrevista. El caso es que ya es jueves y que esta noche saldremos por las fiestas de Chueca. Antes, Estrella vendrá por casa. ¿Alguien puede imaginar las ganas que tengo de verla?

:tnx: :tnx: http://nosolocurro.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/jueves-943/ :tnx:

(Hey Briteen, please, could you translate it? thanks a lot)

7. Irrational24
        +1   -1

User deleted

So much amazing and beautiful stories. I read them all tonight.
    Jen is really a very, very nice person :heart:
    I wish I could meet her someday... :rolleyes:
    I'll try to translate the last story tomorrow, even if my spanish is far from perfect and go rusty very fast <_<

A completely different subject has just come to my mind : I know it's really early for now, but do the members prepare something special for Jen's birthday this year ? Because if we do something I want to participate ^_^

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

yes, we will do, there I was just thinking the other day. Just when we will have something on our mind, we'll let you know.

9. aurore
        +3   +1   -1

User deleted

YAY!!
    Took me a lot of time (pretty busy this week) but I can FINALLY share my pics of Jennifer :)
    the link: http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/Aurore59...o?sort=2&page=1

She was absolutely adorable!!She's even more beautiful in real life!
    I took 3 pics with her: one at the festival and 2 other at her hotel. So so sweet!
    She spent lots of time signing autographs at the festival (at least 20 mins), she was really kind with us.
    I'm not sure I've realised it was real the first time I met her but I was shaking when I took the second pic with her lol

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow Aurore!!! what an amazing experience!!! incredible all your pics!! Loved the fact that Jen did look directly to 3-4 pics of yours!!! Wow!! Plus the two u took with her, now she is like youBF!!!! Excellent!!! Congrats on meeting Jen!!! A dream come true I am so sure!!

11. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aurore, that's awesome. I'm so happy for you to have met her. Thanks for sharing the experience with us.

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Merci, Aurore. :D
    This is the next best thing to being there, too. What comes across so well in your pictures is that you capture the personality of Jennifer, especially when shot in the midst of all of the people who seemed to be crowding in on her. It looked to be quite hot there, but Jennifer came across as cool as that fantastic mint dress at the closing ceremonies. Count me as another who is so happy for you and your marvelous experience. :D

13. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

greaaaaaat, thanks for sharing your adventure!!! :)

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

You're welcome guys!!! it was magical!!!

103 replies since 5/6/2009, 11:02   9891 views