2010 - 94th Indianapolis 500 - 29-30/05

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

una foto già postata prima è apparsa poco più grande, con luci migliori e così commentata dal sito www.latina.com/

CITAZIONE
    Pit Stop: Cute couple Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco are spotted at the 94th Indianapolis 500 on May 30 in Indianopolis, Indiana.

2. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sports From the Couch–Can IndyCar Be Fixed
    By Jeff Showalter
    http://kentsterling.com/2010/05/31/sports-...dycar-be-fixed/

Another Indianapolis 500 has come and gone and so with it, another IndyCar season has ended. Not many people can even tell you how many races there are on the Izod circuit, let alone what the next race is. I know back in the day it used to be the Milwaukee Mile race but I couldn’t tell you if it still is. I could google it but I really don’t care. I’m sure there are still some Indy fanatics out there that know the circuit by heart, but that number keeps dwindling. IndyCar is at death’s door and if Randy Bernard is incapable of getting the adrenaline shot to the heart the circuit needs, open wheel racing will never be more then a third or fourth tear competition and a place for people unable to succeed in Nascar or Formula 1 to work their craft. Fixing open wheel racing is doable but I’m not sure Bernard is on the correct path to make it successful. ”Hollywooding” up the Indy 500 is nice, but those aren’t the people that pay the bills and making the biggest spectacle in racing about Ron Perlman or Jennifer Morrison (damn she is hot) and a gaggle of other stars isn’t a permanent fix. If you fix the racing, the stars will show up. The racing is what is important. Here are four tips to fixing the 500 and the Izod IndyCar circuit. Sports From the Couch–Can IndyCar Be Fixed 1) You have to get Manufacturers back into the game. Honda is already there, but America needs American muscle to get back to what once made them great. Ford and Oldsmobile use to be large contributors. Michigan’s best and brightest spent May in Speedway and taking back to Detroit all that they learned from running machines to their maximum outputs. Now, all the cars are the same and while a new chassis will be introduced soon, the engines continue to be Honda and without competition, from Detroit, this will continue. Americans like their competition. People like to read about Fords, going faster then GM’s and Honda’s or vice versa. Competition breeds success on the track and makes news off of it. More companies need to be involved. One reason for the decline in Nascar (and a hole that IndyCar can reclaim) is that all the cars are now the same. The only difference between a Ford Fusion and a Toyota Camry are the decals. The days of rooting for all the Ford drivers or the GM drivers are over. You could call the cars Kia’s and Nissan’s and it would make no difference. Americans like their cars and Nascar has taken that away. IndyCar can give the gearsheads a place to go for true competition.
    2) Make the cars faster! I know that’s dangerous and I realize these cars are fast, but if I know I’m not going to hear Tom Carnegie say “It’s a new track record” then I don’t need to go. I went to the track a lot from 87-92 and besides the drinking, you knew there was a chance that someone was going to blaze a new trail. Someone was going to go faster then anyone else has ever gone. Now, you do not have to worry about it because it isn’t going to happen. If IndyCar can’t figure out a way to go faster, then they risk the chance of people not going anymore. I don’t. 3) Compete against Nascar, quit avoiding them. When IndyCar kicked Nascar’s ass, it was because IndyCar had the best drivers in the USA. That’s not the case anymore. International drivers have taken over but aren’t bringing International money with them. If IndyCar could get international money then this discussion is moot because they’d become larger then Nascar. Since they can’t then they need to compete against Nascar for their drivers. Franchitti wouldn’t have won Sunday if Nascar didn’t kick Mr. Judd to the curb last year. It’s time for IndyCar to make a run at some Nascar racers and get them back to open wheel. If you can get items 1 and 2 in motion, then 3 would start to occur. Racers want money and good racing. Open wheel is still the best racing but there isn’t as much money in it. That can be fixed.
    4) Put a second race at the Brickyard. Use the road course for a second IndyCar race. Why not? It’s not like the circuit is jammed pack and you can’t fit it in. Hoosiers love a good reason to drink beer outdoors so selling tickets isn’t going to be that tough. You may not get three hundred thousand but you’d get half of that. Indianapolis can throw a party and a weekend in August gives Hoosiers something to do before football season starts. Nascar moved the Brickyard 400 to July so add the race in August. Combine it with the MotoGP race or pick a separate date. There’s plenty of room in the Summer to get four races in. Can IndyCar be fixed? Not from what I saw this weekend, but by following the four simple steps I laid out, they’d have a shot.

3. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

She really had so much fun :D

Edited by briteen - 2/6/2010, 00:50

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wonderful pics!

thanks a lot Briteen! *__* :heart: :tnx:

5. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

che primi piani meravigliosi :heart:

6. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

aaaah!! nell'ultimo video rimane manina-manina con AN per tutta l'intervista!!
    :heart:

7. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

bellissime! *-*

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

please look the Jen's gaze in this photo, she seems really in love with Amaury. I think it's like her adoring gaze that she had to someone else some time ago.

9. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I had the same thought when I saw it before... but a photo doesn't speak like a vid when you can see all the action. that could be her 'attention' mode as her 'adoration' mode too.
    surely she's so in love with AN that another pic isn't so necessary to prove it :P

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Briteen

everything suits her !! it's unfair :D

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Celebran la 94ª edición de la histórica IZOD Indianápolis 500

Fotos fueron Publicadas 03 Jun 2010 A Las 6:23am

“Durante el pasado fin de semana del Día de la Recordación, IZOD, patrocinador principal de la Série Indycar IZOD, convocó a un gran número de artistas y atletas para celebrar la 94ª edición de la histórica IZOD Indianápolis 500.

El actor Amaury Nolasco se unió a actores como Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson, Jeremy Renner (“Hurt Locker”), y Jennifer Morrison, y a atletas del salón de la fama como Lynn Swann y Anthony Munoz, para celebrar esta carrera, uno de los eventos deportivos históricos más distinguidos en el mundo automovilístico.

Esta carrera es una de 16 competencias de la temporada de 2010 de la Série Indycar IZOD, que también celebra circuitos en Canadá, Japón y Brasil.”

Fotografias: IZOD IndyCar Series
    Fuente: IZOD

image image

SPOILER (click to view)

image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 9/6/2010, 23:27

12. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks!
    tutte le foto con le cuffie sulla pit-lane sono proprio belle

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

finaly HHQ version

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco attend the 94th Indianapolis 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 30, 2010 in Indianapolis, Indiana.

image image image

credits: Aleki77

14. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks delle HQs... ero curiosa riguardo il particolare delle scarpe... originali ^^

15. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

che brutte le scarpe!

49 replies since 29/5/2010, 15:30   5003 views