[H]ouse - ONLY SPOILERS Season 7

SOLO NEWS, FOTO. I COMMENTI NELL'ALTRO TOPIC

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I heard rumours that Marg Helgenberger was not signing onto CSI for the upcoming season. Is that true? —Peter

Amber: Not exactly. The actress’ contract was up at the end of last season, and when CBS didn’t extend it (or didn’t pay her what she wanted, who knows), she made a public fuss and made sure everyone knew she might not return.

A week-and-a-half ago a deal was worked out, though and Helgenberger will return. Surprisingly. As any fan of dramatic shows has surely noticed by now, the major players aren’t shy about axing female leads on aging series. A.J. Cook on Criminal Minds, Jennifer Morrison on House and Liz Vassey on CSI are recent examples of this trend. And even though I’m not personally a fan of the original CSI franchise (with the exception of last season’s finale), there are many viewers just waiting for Catherine Willows’ imminent exit.

Meanwhile, deals for Helgenberger’s co-stars Eric Szmanda and Paul Guilfoyle are all still negotiating their deals for Season 11, while George Eads just inked a new contract to return to the long-running crime-drama.

http://tvguide.ca/Watercooler/You+Asked/Ar...askamber_AD.htm

48 replies since 18/5/2010, 07:29   3353 views