Castle

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Castle - Season 3 - Cast Promotional Photo

CITAZIONE
    CASTLE - ABC's "Castle" stars Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Ruben Santiago-Hudson as NYPD Captain Roy Montgomery, Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckett, Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito with Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers. (ABC/BOB D'AMICO)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/castle-se...l#ixzz0yAbyOjq5

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Castle - Season 3 - HQ Cast Promo Photos

image image image image image image image image

www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/castle-se...omo-photos.html

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

[Castle] PROMO: Shocking! Castle & Beckett are back!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zbQlaVqgDM

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Castle - Episode 3.01 - A Deadly Affair - Promotional Photos and Press Release

CITAZIONE
    CASTLE - When the new season of "Castle" begins, Beckett hasn't heard from Castle since he left for the Hamptons months ago to finish writing his second Nikki Heat novel, "Naked Heat" (on sale September 28). The most Beckett, Ryan and Esposito have seen of Castle is a bookstore standee of him advertising an upcoming book signing. So when Beckett and her team burst into a shadowy apartment on the trail of a murderer, the last thing they expect to see is the real-life Castle standing over a dead woman's body holding a gun! As Castle protests his innocence, Beckett has no choice but to arrest him on suspicion of murder, on the Season Three premiere of "Castle," MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/ADAM LARKEY) STANA KATIC, NATHAN FILLION

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/castle-ep...l#ixzz0yQ3m4uRO

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CASTLE Season 3 Premiere: You Ask, I Answer

September 3, 2010 by Marisa

CASTLE fans were heartbroken last season when Beckett’s plans to confess her feelings for Castle were squashed by his announcement of his reconciliation with his ex-wife, Gina.

I hate when that happens.

After Castle’s summer away with Gina, he finally returns, but have Beckett’s warm and fuzzies faded? Is Castle welcomed back with open arms?

You’re going to have to wait until the season premiere on September 20th at 10pm on ABC, to get all the details, but I can offer you a few (not too spoilery) tidbits to tide you over until then.

Keep reading…

Does #Castle give a reason for not staying in touch w/Beckett, Esposito, Ryan, Montgomery and Lanie ? – @tvmusiclover
    Kind of. He definitely has a reason for why he didn’t get in touch with them after he returned to the city.

Any good Castle/Beckett moments?- @LuvCastleTVShow
    There is a fantastic interrogation scene that might be up there as one of their best scenes to date.

Does Castle shoot anyone in the premiere?- @DJ248
    Yep. And the very beginning of the episode will make you go “WTF?” out loud. (and no, it’s not the scene that was screened at Comic-Con.)

Will fans who really want to see Beckett/Castle together have any hope at all after watching the premiere?- @jendfaz
    Absolutely. They might not be admitting it to each other, but the feelings are still there.

Anything exciting with Alexis? Will we be seeing her new boy in the premiere?- @katelinnea
    Alexis has some major boy problems in the season premiere. But Castle should be grateful for his daughter’s drama, since it allows him to have some clarity over his own relationship issues with Beckett.

Is Gina going to be appearing on the premiere of #Castle? if so, how’s the relationship between her and Castle?- @cynthia_jw
    Gina is not physically in the premiere, but her presence is felt. And it certainly seems the summer romance between Gina and Castle is still going strong.

How long does it take for things to seem okay between Castle and everyone at the precinct he ignored all summer?- @ta11erghostwalt
    An important bet plays a key role in reuniting the team.

I’m jealous…I mean, I’m curious about the frostiness between #Castle and the whole department, especially with the boys! – @canakatydid
    The boys are very protective of Beckett. Castle is the boy who hurt her, so Ryan, Esposito and Montgomery treat him accordingly. It’s really quite adorable. Oh, and Ryan has the funniest line of the episode, by far.

Does #Castle find out Kate is no longer dating Demming?- @ProudTVJunkie
    Yep.

Are you excited for the premiere?

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2010/...u-ask-i-answer/

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Castle - New Promo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT9vqyLiScI

Castle Season Three - Premiere Sneak Peek

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9A7S9yC7A

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG!!! OMG!!! Castle - Season 3 - Watch the First 8 Minutes :blood:

I want see Castle NOW!!!

9. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aleki77 @ 14/9/2010, 11:01)
    I want see Castle NOW!!!

aaaaaah, come ti capisco! >.<

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

dai, dobbiamo resistere! Manca solo una settimana e poi potremo vederlo ... mmmmmhhh come mi hanno incuriosito questi primi minuti.

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OH MY GOD!!!

CITAZIONE
    Jon_Huertas

Yo! @EvaLongoria I'll also call the winner of my auction at @twitchange. I'll also invite them to be my personal guest on the set of Castle.
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/Jon_Huertas/status/24504024244

Check TwitChange celebrity auction on http://twitchange.com/

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Storming the Castle:
    Interview with Richard Castle
    By Amanda Marlowe (The Bellman)

The Toasted Cheese editors spent some time in the Hamptons this summer trying to wrangle an interview with Richard Castle, author of the the popular Derrick Storm series and, more recently, the best-selling Nikki Heat series (the first Nikki Heat book, Heat Wave, reached #6 on the New York Times Best Seller List). Our plans to waylay him at his Hamptons home were stymied by his publisher, who claimed he was too busy finishing his latest novel, Naked Heat, to talk to us. Luckily, one of the locals clued us in to the fact he was actually off solving the mystery of the fallen angel. By following him on Twitter, we were able to stalk… er… follow him and catch him in a quiet moment.

Toasted Cheese: We understand you have been hard at work on your new novel, Naked Heat, which will be available on September 28, 2010. Tell us a bit about it.

Richard Castle: Writing Naked Heat was a tremendously gratifying experience. It allowed me to relive some of my favorite memories from the past year of doing research with the NYPD.

TC: Is it different writing about a female police officer instead of a male detective?

RC: Well, unlike Derrick, Heat's not always trying to get into bed with everyone she meets. The difference is more psychological. Derrick considered himself a man of action, an agent provocateur, so to speak. He'd walk into the bad guy's lair without a plan. Heat's much more methodical. She works from evidence, not from her gut. In a lot of ways she's smarter than Derrick, though Derrick was more charming. There's a hint of Derrick Storm in Jameson Rook, although Derrick's much manlier.

TC: Where did you get the ideas for your Derrick Storm novels? Any plans for Black Pawn to reissue them?

RC: Derrick Storm grew out my desire to cross the traditional detective with the kinds of protagonists you'd find in a spy novel. What if James Bond had become a P.I. instead of a secret agent? I wanted to try to capture that kind of cool and sex appeal within the structure of a detective story.

No current plans for Black Pawn to reissue them, however I am currently in discussions with a comic publisher to turn them into a series of graphic novels. I'll keep you apprised, or maybe I'll keep you guessing.

TC: What was the first piece of writing you used to pick up a girl? Did it work?

RC: It was a Shakespearean sonnet. Yeah, it worked. I was nine. We held hands.

TC: Tell us about your history as a writer. Are you mostly self-taught, or did you take classes or workshops?

RC: My mother was an actor and spent a lot of time at the theater, and instead of getting me a babysitter, she'd drop me at the New York City library. I spent hours and hours reading mystery books—Agatha Christie, Ellery Queen, Nero Wolfe. And then when I was a teen I took a Learning Annex course: "How to Become a VIP Matchmaker" (the course on mystery writing was full). After I successfully matched over a hundred couples, I sat down and wrote my first book, In a Hail of Bullets. I love the Learning Annex. I'm taking a class now called "How to Talk to Your Cat." Now I don't have a cat, and I'm not particularly interested in getting one. No, what I want to do is talk to other people's cats. How cool would that be? "Hey Cleopatra, you know whose head you should jump on next?" Or maybe tell their cat a joke and it starts laughing and everyone's like, why's that cat laughing? Dude, what'd you say to my cat? And maybe cultivate my own feline army…

TC: Wait a minute. Wasn't In a Hail of Bullets inspired by the soap operas your mother parked you in front of?

RC: Yes, well… that's my mother's version of events.

TC: What do you do when you get writer's block?

RC: I eat more fiber.

I don't believe in writer's block. I believe in writer's embarrassment. That's when you're too embarrassed by what you're writing to continue. But if you do continue, something strange and wonderful happens. After a few pages your drivel becomes interesting drivel and often times you find solutions naturally emerging for whatever problem you were facing.

TC: What do you consider the most important element of a mystery novel? Why?

RC: The most important element of a mystery novel is mystery. I know it sounds like I'm being flip, and usually I am, but not now. The question the reader is always asking themselves, whether they know it or not, is "Why should I keep reading?" If the writer's done his job, the answer is usually pretty simple: "Because I want to know what happens." Any good writer creates multi-level mysteries—mysteries of plot, mysteries of characters—to keep the reader engaged.

TC: What advice would you offer to people who want to write mystery novels?

RC: Stop talking about it and start doing it. And make peace with the prospect that at first it'll probably be really bad. That's okay. The first draft is just clay to sculpt. Keep working it until it's good.

TC: A lot of people view you as an extension of Nathan Fillion, the actor. How do you deal with this?

RC: An extension? Like I'm somehow .nfil? (That was a computer joke. Not a particularly good one either.)

I know Nathan pretty well. Handsome fella. People say we look alike, but I think he looks more like Jason Bateman.

TC: And our editor Lisa Olson asks: I haven't seen your mom since graduation. How has she been? Does she still play her Beatles albums backwards?

RC: Yes. It drives me crazy. And apparently Lisa borrowed a pink sweater that was quite flattering. My mom would like it back, along with the boy Lisa stole from her.

TC: We'll send Lisa along with the sweater sometime, but we're not sure she kept the boy…

We shouldn't keep you from your writing any longer, so we will let you get back to your, uh, research. Thank you so much for your time.

You can watch Richard Castle gain his inspiration for the third Nikki Heat novel on Mondays on ABC at 10:00 pm ET (9:00 CT).

www.toasted-cheese.com/ab/10-09.htm

13. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

*closes eyes to skip all the spoilers*

I can't wait for Monday!! I LOVE this show and can't wait to see how Castle will reunite with the team. I'm all giddy about it

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Castle - Episode 3.02 - He's Dead, She's Dead - Promo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEmNe3KWc8

sneak-peeks - Castle - Episode 3.02 - He's Dead, She's Dead

15. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

The 3rd season started so great. Can't wait to see more :D

107 replies since 22/6/2010, 12:40   1474 views