User deleted

che bella! :wub:

grazie!

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

Just to clarify... 2morrow night is the premier of CHASE. I'm not on it til episode 7. I'm watching CHASE 2morrow 2 support Amaury Nolasco!
    about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/24999568068

CITAZIONE
    Aleki77

@jenmorrisonlive but are not you in episode 6 of Chase call "paranoia"?

http://twitter.com/Aleki77/status/25000210559

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

@Aleki77 I guess its ep 6 not 7. Sorry. Its either 6 or 7. They may not air them in order. I start HIMYM on ep 5...
    30 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to Aleki77

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/25000748072

CITAZIONE
    MichaelLipka

@jenmorrisonlive What is "Chase"? Is this a House spinoff that I wasn't aware of?! Is it on FOX?
    28 minutes ago via web in reply to jenmorrisonlive

http://twitter.com/MichaelLipka/status/25000824331

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

@MichaelLipka its a new NBC show. No connection to HOUSE. Mondays @ 10pm est on NBC
    23 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to MichaelLipka

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/25001102427

3. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Qualcuno ha visto il pilot?
    Io sì... deboluccio e poco coinvolgente. Non so, io lo vedo male, secondo me non dura più di una stagione.

Purtroppo di questi tempi per fare un telefilm di successo devi fare qualcosa di molto originale o avere attori molto bravi, e in Chase non ho visto nessuna delle due cose...

Mi sa che guarderò solo l'episodio con JMO.

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Io ho visto il pilot e devo dice che tutto sommato mi è piaciuto. E' vero, la base della storia è un pò scontata e forse hanno rivelato un pò troppo della protagonista già dal pilot, ma l'insieme mi è piaciuto, è veloce, è dinamico e mi ricorda molto l'impianto dei film d'azione, forse alla lunga può stancare questo suo lato, ma attualmente lo ritengo guardabilissimo, quindi per il momento è nella mia lista.

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Season 1 Episode 1
    Title: The Pilot Airdate: 20/9/2010 Viewers: 7.94 Million

Season 1 Episode 2
    Title: Repo Airdate: 27/9/2010 Viewers: 6.49 Million

Season 1 Episode 3
    Title: The Comeback Kid Airdate: 04/10/2010 Viewers: TBD

Season 1 Episode 4
    Title: Unknown Airdate: 11/10/2010 Viewers: TBD

Season 1 Episode 5
    Title: The Comeback Kid Airdate: 18/10/2010 Viewers: TBD

Season 1 Episode 6
    Title: Paranoia Airdate: 25/10/2010 Viewers: TBD

Season 1 Episode 7
    Title: Havoc Airdate: 01/11/2010 Viewers: TBD

Season 1 Episode 8
    Title: Posse Airdate: 8/11/2010 Viewers: TBD

:tnx: http://chasetvonline.blogspot.com/p/viewer-ratings.html

Edited by Aleki77 - 4/10/2010, 10:55

6. Hughluver70
        +1   -1

User deleted

:tnx: for all these news ALEKI !

7. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

ottimo! anche se gli ascolti doveesero calare e portare alla chiusura anticipata del tf (cosa che non mi auguro per niente giusto solo per la simpatia di AN) ce la faremo a vedere la nostra JMO in un ruolo d'azione :heart:

8. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bene.

Io comunque l'ho già cancellato dalla mia lista :XD:

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Chase - Paranoia
    A mother (Jennifer Morrison) goes on the run with her young daughter after a grisly murder. The team must reassess their strategy for capturing her, however, when doubts arise about the woman's mental state.

www.tvguide.com/tvshows/chase/304038

On tv guide I found that paranoia will be the Episode 4 and will be on the air 10/11/2010 ???

www.tvguide.com/tvshows/chase-2010/...paranoia/304038

10. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

we have only to wait this evening for the next ep-promo to clarify when we would see JMO! sooner it will be, it will be better!

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

there aren't stills and title for the episode 4 ... very strange, but on nbc web site there are not some stills for episode 2 ... :huh:

12. chandlerbing
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tutto puo' essere, anche se solitamente gli ep vengono trasmessi nell'ordine in cui sono girati a volte puo' non accadere....

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Chase 1.03 “The Comeback Kid” Recap

By Brittany Frederick on October 4th, 2010

SPOILER (click to view)
    Chase 1.03 The Comeback Kid RecapIf you thought last week’s Chase was a little rough, you’ll be further unsettled by this week’s, which sees Prison Break‘s Robert Knepper semi-reunite with former castmate Amaury Nolasco in the case of a former mobster out to rack up the body count in order to inflate his ego. Sheesh, couldn’t the guy just buy a giant lifted SUV like the rest of us?

The show opens with a bang as the team is in hot pursuit of another fugitive; Annie thinks she’ll just jump off a railing after him, but Jimmy hauls her back just in time. She’s brassed off, but a lot less so when she realizes the guy didn’t survive his leap of faith. Jimmy’s personal life is putting strain on him, and it’s starting to show; he feels compelled to warn Annie that even for their line of work, she’s pushing her luck. I’m too busy admiring how good-looking Cole Hauser is. Thankfully, Marco interrupts them and me by telling them about a potential spree shooter named Frank McClusky, who’s killed two people seemingly at random and was quite happy about it.

Of course, Frank’s girlfriend swears up and down that he’s a lovely guy (it’s always the nice guys, isn’t it?), but she does tell them that he had business elsewhere that she didn’t ask about. When she sees the pictures of the two deceased guys, she tells Annie that they and one of their friends robbed her at gunpoint when she and Frank went to a movie. It all makes sense now. Where’s the third guy?

Annie and Jimmy question the one survivor of the auto shop shooting, and that’s how we get started on what liking a Neil Diamond song (ew) tells the world about you; namely, Annie deduces that Frank has to have a Boston background. Lo and behold, the Boston task force has a couple hundred pages on him, namely that Frank is dead and the guy calling himself Frank is Jack Druggan, a former Boston mobster with a big ego. Creepily, Annie starts referring to Jack in the first person in the resulting meeting, and everyone goes along with it. It’s a weird retread of the “game” that used to be played between Jordan and her father on Crossing Jordan years earlier. Jimmy thinks right after that is a good time to have another talk with Annie, telling her, “You’re not your father. You don’t have to kill yourself to prove that.” He has really miserable timing, considering they’re in the middle of figuring out their case, but his point is nonetheless made.

Not long after their arguing, Jack has found the third participant in the robbery and shoots him three times. The Marshals are definitely behind the eight ball now, especially when Jack decides he’s going to start having fun with this by messing with them. He’s posed for a new picture and turned up to see his girlfriend – with a present and a proposal. She’s too weirded out by the fact that he kills people, though, and turns him down (which takes more stones than I think I’d have in that situation). He leaves, blowing up the surveillance car outside her salon on the way out. By the time our heroes get there, there’s nothing left of it or whomever was inside.

Thanks to some legwork from Luke, Jimmy and Annie think they know where Jack might be headed. They’re right on the money (literally) as he’s got the next guy that wronged him tied to a chair outside the poor man’s pool, and he’s soon shoved in to drown. If there’s one thing I’ve noticed about this show, it’s that the bad guys seem to rack up quite the body count before the Marshals manage to catch them. That can’t look good at the end of the day.

Our team turns up too late to save the drowned man, but over his body they discuss where to go from there; Jack has all of the guy’s money and Annie deduces he’s been working in the guy’s halfway house just to recruit ex-cons for his next big score. The last seventeen years in hiding have been used to plan and plot. He gives one heck of a recruitment speech while the Marshals manage a diversion. They search the halfway house, but Jack and his two new cohorts, armed robbers Tucker and Lennie, are long gone and soon heavily armed. Jack adds two more to his body count in the process, for a total of five.

Annie questions Tucker’s wife about the potential whereabouts of her husband by pulling out the “my father was a criminal” card, and she tells Annie that the family was supposed to reunite at the Dallas airport in three hours. The team heads for Dallas, where Jack and his team are holding up an armored car outside a bank. Not long after, the Marshals find the body of one of the armored car team in an unmarked van nearby. Annie’s knowledge of Jack’s criminal history helps her deduce that it was never about the bank; Jack stole the car in order to take it to the depot and rob that instead.

Tucker loses his nerve and surrenders once the Marshals show up. Lennie’s trying to pull off the robbery, but he’s foiled by Luke and Daisy. Jack decides to come out firing, using the armored car as a shield. This could go on for quite some time, except for that he’s really bad at reloading, and Annie uses that delay to jump him, much to Jimmy’s complete horror. For the the third time, he warns her that she’s an idiot, but despite how close they allegedly are, his warning falls on deaf ears and a petulant pout.

Chase continues to show off some exceptionally disturbing peformances from the actors who play the show’s villains, and it’s great to see some sort of dynamic developing between Jimmy and Annie, but there are a few points that still ring hollow with me. It seems entirely too much of the show is made up of Annie deducing things based off information the others give her, as if she’s taking a pop quiz entirely by herself. The show’s risking turning itself into a one-woman band while everyone else stands by. (For example, what did Rose Rollins really do in this episode?) I get that Annie’s father is a criminal, but that doesn’t mean she should always come up with all the answers.

Furthermore, if Annie really does have that uncanny a knowledge of criminals, then the fact that the bad guys get away with a lot before they’re caught doesn’t make sense. Jack manages to kill six people before Annie and Co. bring him in, and I don’t see how that would be permissible at the end of the day, even if they get him in the end. Not to mention that, as Jimmy points out, Annie does some downright stupid things that are likely to get her killed. I’m sure, or at least I’d hope, that her boss would chew her out for behavior like that. I’m waiting until she’s severely injured and Jimmy gets his chance to say “I told you so.” Her attitude reflects the show’s tendency to revolve around her. That’d be clever irony if it wasn’t so grating.

Next week, House‘s Jennifer Morrison joins her real-life boyfriend Amaury Nolasco, playing a mother on the run with her child. Until then, I’ll be over here hoping that Annie comes to her senses and remembers that there’s more than just her on this team.

It's confirmed, the episode of Chase with Jennifer Morrison, will be on air Oct 11, next week

14. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

It's confirmed also from Kristieanne Reed, a Chase's producer

https://twitter.com/kristieannereed/status/26432842702

87 replies since 21/8/2010, 15:34   7100 views