HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

‘HIMYM’ star Radnor praises 6th season

How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor has praised the display’s current season.

Co-creator Carter Bays antecedently defended a recent plot line in which Marshal (Jason Segel) instructed of his begetter’s death from a heart attack.

"I do know that the first five or six How I Met Your Mother episodes, I think of saying to the creators, ‘these are good – these are really good’," Radnor told TV Guide. "This season in particular, it feels like all guns are dismissal."

The doer also arrogated that the plot line involving Marshal’s begetter had made the situation comedy "find more like liveliness, which… is never a big thing".

"It also befuddles peoples in a signified because in the midst of this uproarious, fairly lightsome show, it’s this reminder that… peoples cash in one’s chips," he painted a picture.

Radnor also brought out that the wallop of recent issues will lead to his character Teddy boy doing some "soul-searching".

"He gets in a new family relationship," he excused. "I ‘m not set to say on the record if it’s with Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) or not, but perhaps it will be (and) perhaps it wo n’t be." .

How I Met Your Mother ventilates Mondays at 8 7c on CBS.

http://www.happynanalucky.com/blog/2011/02...ses-6th-season/

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22273 views