HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Watch With Kristin

CITAZIONE
    Brittany: How long is Jennifer Morrison sticking around for on How I Met Your Mother?
    Long enough for Ted (Josh Radnor) to plan a romantic getaway with Zoey (Morrison). And as per usual with Ted, nothing goes quite the way it was planned. And remember all the hullabaloo surrounding the Arcadian Hotel? You know, the reason Ted and Zoey met in the first place? Well, that particular location causes quite a bit of grief for the rest of the gang, particularly Marshall (Jason Segel) and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris).

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...k_get_back.html

'How I Met Your Mother' spoilers about Ted and Zoey

by Meredith Jacobs

How I Met Your Mother introduced a new love interest for Ted this season in Jennifer Morrison's Zoey. They overcame some differences, including a disagreement about the Arcadian Hotel and her marriage, and are now giving a relationship a try.

Ted-Zoey relationship

Josh Radnor (2009, profile)Despite the slight possibility that Zoey could wind up Ted's future bride (which was confirmed as untrue in an earlier episode this season), the two are still together in the present. And according to E! Online, they'll stay together "long enough for Ted to plan a romantic getaway with Zoey." But remember, this is a comedy (and this is this group of friends), so "nothing goes quite the way it was planned." The weekend getaway that goes wrong isn't exactly a new story line to a show, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't make for an entertaining half-hour of television on How I Met Your Mother. Will this be what ultimately leads to their breakup? Or maybe it's just a step in that direction?

What do you think of the Ted-Zoey relationship on How I Met Your Mother? How do you think it will end?

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticl...281474979152870

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22273 views