HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother Mystery Deepens: Is Robin Marrying A Cylon?

That noise you hear is the sound of How I Met Your Mother‘s marital mystery plot thickening.

A spokesperson for the CBS comedy confirms that ex-Battlestar Galactica toaster Michael Trucco will guest star in the April 18 episode as Robin’s longtime crush.

The news, first reported by TV Guide magazine, adds another possible couple combination to the sitcom’s season-long wedding conundrum — or does it? As of now, Trucco isn’t slated to appear in any additional episodes beyond the one on April 18 — and that includes the May 16 season finale when the bride and groom are slated to be unmasked.

Casting further doubt on the Robin/Crush knot-tying argument is the fact that Trucco is currently a series regular on the USA drama Fairly Legal.

A much likelier scenario — next to the ever-popular Robin/Barney theory, natch — has Barney walking down the aisle with new crush Nora. Unlike Trucco, Nazanin Boniadi is slated to appear in the May 16 finale.

Which duo do you think HIMYM will marry off at season’s end? Cast your vote in the comments section below!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/how-i-met-yo...trucco-wedding/

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22274 views