HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison teases 'HIMYM' exit
    Monday, May 9 2011, 15:20 BST
    By Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter

How I Met Your Mother guest star Jennifer Morrison has dropped hints about her character's exit from the show.

On the CBS sitcom, future Ted (Bob Saget) revealed that his past self (Josh Radnor) will soon break up with his latest love interest Zoey (Morrison).

"We all know Zoey and Ted weren't going to make things work," the actress told TV Guide. "The way things ended, I thought, was very bittersweet."

Morrison joked that she was "in denial" while filming her last regular episode, which airs tonight at 8/7c.

"I certainly would've loved to stay, but obviously that was never meant to be for their storyline," she said. "But if it had to end, I think they found a very cool way to end it."

The former House star also revealed that the door is being left open for Zoey's return, following her final appearance in the show's upcoming sixth season finale.

"It's not like I die [or] get institutionalised!" she laughed. "Nothing so crazy happens that Zoey can't resurface in [Ted's] life. I loved being there. I would work there every day for the rest of my life if they asked me to."

How I Met Your Mother co-creator Craig Thomas previously described the couple as "highly flammable" and claimed that knowledge of their future "whets one's appetite to see a truly grand train wreck of an ending".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a318...himym-exit.html

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22311 views