HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Exclusive First Look: Watch Jennifer Morrison's HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER debut now! http://bit.ly/c5931x

'HIMYM' First Look: Watch Jennifer Morrison's debut!

by Michael Ausiello
    Categories: First Look, House, How I Met Your Mother, News, Scoop

HIMYMImage Credit: Ron P. Jaffe/CBSWill she turn out to be the mother? Beats me! All I know for sure is that ex-House doc Jennifer Morrison is joining How I Met Your Mother this Monday as an extremely significant other in Ted’s life. Her character, an architecture nut named Zoey, is smitten with Ted…until she discovers that the fancy new building he’s designing is going to replace the historic one she’s trying to preserve. The following clip from Monday’s episode takes place before the you-know-what hits the fan…

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/15/him...orrison-mother/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6lQ4pkLJO4

Edited by Aleki77 - 15/10/2010, 21:33

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I love the concert's pic :lol:
    she's cute with the bunnie

3. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Stupende le foto segnaletiche!!!

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    lu__akemi

@jenmorrisonlive haaaave you met Ted? LOL #HIMYM

about 1 hour ago via web

http://twitter.com/lu__akemi/status/27580362025

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

@lu__akemi lol! Very funny!

about 1 hour ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to lu__akemi

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/27580670694

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

on CBS there is a new sneak peek with Zoey and Ted: www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_you...gdl_pWY5aD_Mi_N

Sorry guys ... only for USA

Under the tag spoiler there is the abstract of the sneak peek

SPOILER (click to view)
    At MacLaren's, Ted talks with his friends about his doubts on the construction of the new headquarters of the NGB.
    Barney realizes that behind the doubts of Ted, hide a girl. Ted initially denied, then gives up and he says: "Her name is Zoey" - then Ted tells the story of his encounter with the perfect woman and that she asked him to sign the petition to stop the construction of the new home of the NGB. The sneak peek will stop when Ted is going to reveal his response to Zoey.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

CITAZIONE
    Ted becomes conflicted about pursuing his dream job of designing the new GNB headquarters, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Oct. 18 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS!

Edited by Aleki77 - 17/10/2010, 18:44

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Yout Mother - S06e05 - Zoey and Ted 1st meeting - promo #2

www.megavideo.com/?v=9G8MPI7A

You Tube version under tag

7. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

thank you for making it able to see the bit . I hate it when it's only for US to see.

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

they're cute together :D

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (pandora1308 @ 17/10/2010, 22:17)
    thank you for making it able to see the bit . I hate it when it's only for US to see.

yes, me too! I used all my knowledge to take the video, but I did. I'm glad you like it!
    there are only 25 hours in the episode of HIMYM Jennifer. I can't wait for it

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Today's News: Our Take

How I Met Your Mother's Jennifer Morrison: "Ted Has Met His Match"

Oct 17, 2010 08:27 PM ET
    by Joyce Eng

Jennifer Morrison has three words for you: "I don't know."

Ever since her guest arc as Zoey on How I Met Your Mother was announced last month, the actress has, understandably, fielded the same question over and over again: "Are you the mother?"

"It's not even that I can't say, but I just have no idea!" Morrison tells TVGuide.com. "It's always so funny because people think we have information that we don't, you know? I have no idea and I'm glad I don't know because I'd rather not have to lie about it."

What the former House star does know is that Zoey is going to be a "very important and large part" of Ted's life. How large? Morrison is currently contracted for 13 episodes — including the season finale that will feature a wedding — which would eclipse the nine-episode output of Sarah Chalke, who played the last important gal in Ted's life, his ex-fiancée Stella.

But it's not going to be all romance all time — or even initially — between Zoey and Ted (Josh Radnor) during Morrison's run. An activist, Zoey meets Ted in Monday's episode, and they get along swimmingly until she learns that he's slated to design the new Goliath National Bank headquarters in the place of a historic landmark she's trying to preserve.

"She definitely is someone who at the outset is very much in conflict with him, which is great," Morrison says. "But they do hit it off right away. The core of her being is passion. She's an activist, so whatever she's fighting for, she's researched it. She knows all the architecture terms, which of course is very exciting to Ted since he's an architect. Someone finally understands and cares about what he's talking about! Then it turns out they're on opposite sides!"

By the next episode, it's time to battle. After Ted accuses Zoey of not knowing anything about architecture, she signs up for his class. "So now I'm harassing him in his classroom," says Morrison, who has shot two episodes and is currently filming the TV movie Outpost for Hope in Vancouver. "I haven't even discovered what the romance is between us because they haven't gotten there yet. It'll be interesting to see how the amount of conflict we're in now actually translates into falling in love with each other. But I think some of the greatest romances are born out of conflict."

The discord sets Zoey apart from Ted's former flames, Morrison says. More importantly, our sometimes pretentious protagonist needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

"It's time someone stick it to him a little bit!" Morrison, 31, says. "I like that they're playing a chess game. Just as much as he needs someone to shake him up, I think she needs the same — someone who is that passionate, that overly well-read on issues they fight for, to stand up to you and call you out on your stuff too. What comes out is that fun banter. It's like the old comedies with [Katharine] Hepburn and [Spencer] Tracy that have that quick back-and-forth. They're challenging each other because they're attracted to each other."

There is another obstacle in the way: Zoey is still married to The Captain (Kyle McLachlan), who will make his first appearance in November. Morrison will work with McLachlan and the rest of the Mother gang after she wraps Outpost for Hope. "My scenes have all been with Josh so far, who's amazing. He's so talented, so smart. You show up to work and are like, 'You make my job so easy!' But I can't wait to see how Zoey will relate to everyone else," she says. "The nice thing about comedy is you get to see everybody at the table read and get to know them even though you may not have scenes with them. They're all so great."

A self-professed Mother fanatic, Morrison, who is currently not scheduled to return to House this year, campaigned for the role as soon as she heard rumblings about a possible big female character. Now, she feels like a "nerdy fan" on set with the "greatest job in the world." (As she notes, you can't beat sitcom hours.)

So how would she feel if Zoey does turn out to be the titular mother?

"Oh God, I can't even think about that!" she says. "Honestly, I'm just happy to be part of it. I think [creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas] have done such an awesome job of keeping the show amazing and funny. There's no way in the world I could possibly think of something funnier or better. Even if she's not the mother, I think Ted has met his match."

http://www.tvguide.com/news/himym-jennifer...ss=breakingnews

11. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks! *_*

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Episode 6.09 will be called "Natural History"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/how-i-met...pisode-609.html

13. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great interview...thanks for posting!

About the promos...there is no way I could ever believe that somebody would mistake her for a transvestite. I just don't think that's a very believable plot AT ALL :lol:

Really looking forward to tonight...I hope she gets awesome reviews!

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (jennwithapen @ 18/10/2010, 15:42)
    Great interview...thanks for posting!

About the promos...there is no way I could ever believe that somebody would mistake her for a transvestite. I just don't think that's a very believable plot AT ALL :lol:

Really looking forward to tonight...I hope she gets awesome reviews!

it's my same thought but we haven't yet seen the Drag Queen, maybe he/she is good looking LOL! :haha:

15. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

very nice interview! :wub: :woot:

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22273 views