User deleted

How I Met Your Mother: How I Met Your Mother - The Perfect Cocktail

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5lyfn37i8

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER: Josh Radnor Teases Potential Ted and Zoey Fallout

May 2, 2011 by Marisa Roffman

As fans of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER know, the Ted and Zoey relationship is on borrowed time. Not only do we know Zoey is not the titular “Mother,” but we also know — thanks to Future Ted’s voice over — that her relationship with Ted doesn’t end so well.
    When Give Me My Remote caught up with series star Josh Radnor (Ted) during the filming of the HIMYM season finale, he raised the point that we might not know as much as we think we do…

http://youtu.be/gH3tCrOc8YU

Are you hoping for a big blowup between Zoey and Ted? Or are you hoping he was an unreliable narrator?

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/...d-zoey-fallout/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'HIMYM' star: 'Ted, Zoey future not certain'

Tuesday, May 3 2011, 17:16 BST
    By Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter

How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor has claimed that the future of Ted and Zoey's relationship is uncertain.

On the CBS sitcom, future Ted (Bob Saget) revealed that his past self (Radnor) will soon break up with his latest love interest (Jennifer Morrison).

"They have their problems, it seems," Radnor told Give Me My Remote. "I think they really dig each other but they're a little [argumentative] with each other."

He added: "It's always been an incredibly passionate relationship and sometimes that passion spills over into screaming matches."

The actor also suggested that the early reveal of Ted and Zoey's break-up could be a "fake out".

"It doesn't seem like it ends well, [but] we don't know," he hinted. "Is Ted a reliable narrator?"

The show's co-creator Craig Thomas previously described the couple as "highly flammable" and claimed that knowledge of their future "whets one's appetite to see a truly grand train wreck of an ending".

How I Met Your Mother currently airs on Mondays at 8/7c on CBS.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a317...ot-certain.html

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6 23 - Landmarks - Promo with Jennifer Morrison

www.megavideo.com/?v=NXDKRNHL

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

the hat is back :D

6. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Only two episodes left for Season 6 of How I Met Your Mother! Which new characters will make it to Season 7? Find out if it sounds like Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) or Nora (Nazanin Boniadi) will be sticking around for another season.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iWl776BdI

7. Miss Base
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother's Jennifer Morrison: Ted and Zoey's Breakup Is "Very Bittersweet"
    May 8, 2011 10:10 PM ET
    by Joyce Eng

Jennifer Morrison knew it was coming, but that didn't make her final How I Met Your Mother episodes any easier.

"We all know Zoey and Ted weren't going to make things work. The way things ended, I thought, was very bittersweet. Everything was," she tells TVGuide.com. "I certainly would've loved to stay, but obviously that was never meant to be for their story line. I really was in denial on my last day! I felt like we were going on hiatus and I was going to come back. But if it had to end, I think they found a very cool way to end it."

Yes, the epic breakup between Ted (Josh Radnor) and Zoey (Morrison) will finally take place on Monday's episode (8/7c, CBS) — just a week after they traded "I love you's." But perhaps the abrupt change of heart is fitting for the combative couple who've spent all season on opposing sides of the Arcadian Hotel debacle. That changed last week when Ted caved to support Zoey in preserving the dilapidated building.

"He made what turns out to be the wrong choice to join her side and we'll see him realize that," creator and executive producer Craig Thomas says. "It kind of goes down as a court case. There's a big hearing about whether the Arcadian is going to be destroyed so Ted can build the new Goliath National Bank headquarters and if it's a landmark. The episode is called 'Landmarks.' It's about what do we preserve in our lives and what has to fall down to make way for new stuff. Barney thinks new is always better. Ted is romantic and nostalgic. He wishes he lives in a romantic comedy from the 1940s, but he's falling for the wrong girl. It's the story of a doomed relationship."

The split is not Ted's proudest breakup, Thomas says, as it involves him enlisting the gang to "do something devious." "They're really starting to fight dirty against each other over the Arcadian in a way we're hoping is very entertaining."

Entertaining is also what Morrison thinks Ted and Zoey's relationship has been. Though they've been constantly fighting (or trying to avoid fighting) since they first met, the actress believes there is true love and affection beneath their bickering.

"I think it's obvious they love each other. Their issues are never personal; it's about work," she says. "At some point, you either thrive and enjoy that kind of conflict because you can have fun with it or it doesn't work. They're probably too similar. Neither one wants to back down. They both always have a point, which is what I think has been so great about how the writers have handled it. ... You don't know who to root for as opposed to, 'Oh, man! These two are a mess!' Sometimes people just aren't right for each other, but that doesn't mean you don't love someone. You probably can't sustain a relationship like that over the rest of your life, but for a certain period of time, there's fun to be had in those kinds of debates and conflicts."

But the breakup doesn't mean we've seen the last of Zoey. Morrison, who figured out she was not the titular mother from piecing the clues together, will be in the season finale, which takes place in September, four months after their split. "One of the story threads in the finale is a very human thing about how you can be doing great in life, as Ted is when we show him in September," Thomas teases. "We like to think we're so evolved and independent, and it's shocking how little it takes for you to cave like a house of cards and think, 'Maybe I should go back to that life. It wasn't so bad.'"

Currently, Morrison is not committed to return in Season 7, though her availability could be complicated if her supernatural fairy-tale pilot for ABC, Once Upon a Time, is picked up.

"They certainly leave that door open. It's not like I die. It's like I get institutionalized!" she says. "Nothing so crazy happens that Zoey can't resurface in his life. I loved being there. I would work there every day for the rest of my life if they asked me to. The good thing is that I definitely have friendships with people on the set. ... Even if I don't [come back], I think there's always going to be a real connection and love between Ted and Zoey. She's one of his few long-term relationships. Those tend to be the impactful ones. At least that's what I'm telling myself!"

Source: www.tvguide.com/News/HIMYM-Jennifer-Morrison-1032849.aspx

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Will How I Met Your Mother End in Two Years? Our Burning Questions Answered

Mar 13, 2011 10:00 PM ET
    by Joyce Eng

In 2007, ABC gave Lost a multiyear pick-up and set an end date for the series. Last week, CBS renewed How I Met Your Mother for two years, but made no mention of a series finale for the mystery-laden sitcom.

The order is not surprising: Mother is a solid hit, the cast was already contracted through eight seasons, and Carter Bays told TVGuide.com in the fall that he and co-creator/executive producer Craig Thomas had plotted out the rest of the series beyond its current Season 6. But now that the pick-up is official, will the next two seasons also be its last two?

Bays answers our burning questions about the show's future, why he doesn't feel pressure to introduce Mrs. Ted Mosby, and what's in store for the rest of the season.

Let me get this out of the way: When will we meet the mother?
    Carter Bays: [Laughs] Where is she?! I'm the worst. We can't really reveal anything just because we don't want to give the mystery away until it's time. If the next two years are our last two, then it will be some time in those 48 episodes.

Since you have a roadmap, will we meet her and see her and Ted (Josh Radnor) date, or will we meet her and it's cut to black?

Bays: I can't say because that would be a huge spoiler. You can't please everyone, but I hope fans will like our story. We're not going to try to leave people unsatisfied. I appreciate people's antsyness. If I were a viewer, I'd probably be right there with them. I wouldn't say we feel pressure. This is one of those stories that just takes a long time to tell and is hopefully a lot of fun along the way. We have a road map of how we're going to reveal this and we're trying to stick to the plan.

Does that plan fit perfectly within a two-year time frame?
    Bays: Because we had the actors signed for eight seasons and because eight seasons of a sitcom seems like a great length, if it ends up being eight, that's terrific. We have a plan that ends the series in May 2013. Within that, there's some flexibility. If we find ourselves in a situation where we have more stories to tell and we still love it — no one is feeling like, ugh, enough of this job — we could expand the story beyond where we originally planned to end it if we're lucky enough to have a ninth season. If we have a 10th season, the kids will be born. [Laughs] It'll loop over.

How early would you need to know about a ninth season?
    Bays: Pretty early. It's not like we have 48 locked scripts, but still. And certainly no one has had a conversation about this yet because we just got this pick-up and we're enjoying that, but I definitely feel like we need some time. It'll be nice to know when we're going into the last season, but right now, there is no hard end date. We have an endgame, but no end date. A year from now, maybe, we'll start having that conversation.

Since Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) isn't the mother, what role does she play in Ted meeting her?
    Bays: That's going to unfold with the last five or six episodes. There are going to be some big resolutions to some of the stories we've been telling over the season. There's a conflict and we will see why she's not with him 10 years from now.

Will we see Rachel Bilson again this season?
    Bays: No, not this season. I think we can officially say that.

There is a lot of speculation that Nora (Nazanin Boniadi) is the mother.
    Bays: I saw that. I try to let the Internet police itself and let the logic police come in to explain why she is and isn't. She has a very strong point of view where she wants marriage and children as soon as possible. That puts her right in the Ted Mosby strike zone. That's not a story for right now, but I can see why people would see that.

The fake-out of Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) not going into the restaurant to get her back was brutal.
    Bays: I know! ... He's not there yet. That's his story this season: Can he ever get there? The thing that set Nora off in his mind was her wanting kids and him grappling with, "Could I ever be a father?" He's great with kids in a position of no responsibility. Having come from an environment where his dad was the worst father of all time, it's a big deal. ... That ties in with him meeting his dad [played by John Lithgow in next week's episode].

When will Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lily (Alyson Hannigan) have a baby?
    Bays: That's sort of off the table for now. The baby was something they wanted before [his dad died]. Now it's about becoming the person he wants to be [an environmental lawyer]. It's him realizing that life is short and that he's not the guy he promised his dad he'd become. ... We're going to see him make good on his talk. A baby would affect this group as it would a group in real life, which is no more bar. It lowers the chance of crazy adventures, which is our bread and butter. That's why we've put it off for as long as we have.

I'm glad Robin (Cobie Smulders) finally got a job that isn't ridiculous. Is there anything on the romance front?
    Bays: It was nice seeing her grow up that way. There's something we might be teasing in the last five [episodes] that might lead to something much bigger in Season 7. Possibly a long-term relationship. She's due. She had her thing with Don awhile ago, but I think there'll be a big love story for her coming up.

The season finale goes back to the wedding in the premiere and it's raining. Will the yellow umbrella make a reappearance?
    Bays: I cannot confirm or deny. [Laughs] I can't say whose wedding it is, but ... it explains why everything you saw in Episode 1 and Episode 24 leads up to that moment at the wedding. ... We're going to find something out about that wedding that motions the events of Season 7 and explains how Ted ends up meeting the mother. The cliffhanger is a pretty big one. There is a framing device in Season 7 in the same way the wedding [was the one for Season 6].

www.tvguide.com/News/HIMYM-Carter-B...o&profileid=omg

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.24 - Challenge Accepted - Promotional Photos

CITAZIONE

TED IS CALLED IN TO PERFORM HIS BEST MAN DUTIES AT A VERY IMPORTANT WEDDING, AND ROBIN AND BARNEY BOND WHILE INTERVENING IN TED'S RELATIONSHIP, ON THE SIXTH SEASON FINALE OF "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, MAY 16

"Challenge Accepted" - Robin and Barney bond when they intervene in Ted's relationship (until they run into Nora), and Marshall and Lily watch a ticking clock as he fears that he soon will be the

source: CBS

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - S06e22 - Landmarks - Sneak Peek

no Jennifer :( :suici:

www.megavideo.com/?v=A9OVI428

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison teases 'HIMYM' exit
    Monday, May 9 2011, 15:20 BST
    By Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter

How I Met Your Mother guest star Jennifer Morrison has dropped hints about her character's exit from the show.

On the CBS sitcom, future Ted (Bob Saget) revealed that his past self (Josh Radnor) will soon break up with his latest love interest Zoey (Morrison).

"We all know Zoey and Ted weren't going to make things work," the actress told TV Guide. "The way things ended, I thought, was very bittersweet."

Morrison joked that she was "in denial" while filming her last regular episode, which airs tonight at 8/7c.

"I certainly would've loved to stay, but obviously that was never meant to be for their storyline," she said. "But if it had to end, I think they found a very cool way to end it."

The former House star also revealed that the door is being left open for Zoey's return, following her final appearance in the show's upcoming sixth season finale.

"It's not like I die [or] get institutionalised!" she laughed. "Nothing so crazy happens that Zoey can't resurface in [Ted's] life. I loved being there. I would work there every day for the rest of my life if they asked me to."

How I Met Your Mother co-creator Craig Thomas previously described the couple as "highly flammable" and claimed that knowledge of their future "whets one's appetite to see a truly grand train wreck of an ending".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a318...himym-exit.html

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother "Challenge Accepted" 6x24

Jennifer is here :D

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

oh! thanks a lot Aurore :D

Jennifer is so cute with this orange shirt

14. aurore