HIMYM - S06e11 - The Mermaid Theory on air 2010, Dec. 6

Discussion post mortem - recaps - reviews - clips - caps Photobucket

« Older   Newer »

1. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

LOL I really enjoyed this ep :lol: :lol:

I think Lily&Marshal are the best :heart: I like Kyle work and Robyn&Barnie costumes LOL
    JMO appearance is short but nice.

what HIMYM misses towards the great FRIENDS it's probably empathy. I believe that girls could identify in Rachel or Monica more easily than into Lily and Robin for example. so the males. JMO's Zoey could be a more emphatetic character but we need to see her more with the group, to be more a friend of them.
    The Captain had to be used more because he's a good idea and now TPTB did.

I think that now that Zoey is officialy on board the group has to act more like the one from FRIENDS and use Zoey as the Rachel that this show misses.

2. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Too bad that she only had short scenes. She looked so gorgeous in all scenes though, especially when she's in the museum. When I go to the museum I wear jeans and Chucks :lol:

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

HIMYM - S06e11 - The Mermaid Theory

Caps HQs

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 8/12/2010, 13:35

4. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the caps!

5. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

The McGinn Garance Beaded Dress (tweed) 345 dollars

www.shopstyle.com/browse/Mcginn
    www.thehipchick.com/home.php?cat=268
    www.thehipchick.com/product.php?pro...=287&recommends