2011 - Prodigal

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Prodigal (Starts in Shorts) is now available on US iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/stars-in...rts/id563288955

2. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

PRODIGAL, short film from Gina Gallego on Vimeo.

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie mille, Aleki. With your help -- and earlier, from Aurore ;) -- I have now been privileged to see this short film twice. I just loved seeing Jennifer in this role, as well as seeing Travis Kinney before he garnered his present fame in Chicago Fire. As Vitto pointed out when the first rushes of the film were available to us: "Jennifer-as-Scully"....I love it. :wub:

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nice thing..but I did not get the end...maybe because I was baby sitting while watching, please could some one explain.??

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 14/11/2013, 21:02) 
    Nice thing..but I did not get the end...maybe because I was baby sitting while watching, please could some one explain.??

Yes, Tiuchis, it was quite mysterious, wasn't it? I presume you are referring to the closing scene where Sam is taken by her mother to that strange home -- something for paranormal children? Jennifer's character seems to be up to no good -- someone who is trying to capture the unique powers of these children for corrupt purposes. At least, that's what I surmised. The whole story is quite dark, IMO, and it certainly leaves a lot of room for the viewers to fill in the gaps.

The big draw for me: I just loved looking at Jennifer. :wub:

6. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 15/11/2013, 08:28) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 14/11/2013, 21:02) 

Yes, Tiuchis, it was quite mysterious, wasn't it? I presume you are referring to the closing scene where Sam is taken by her mother to that strange home -- something for paranormal children? Jennifer's character seems to be up to no good -- someone who is trying to capture the unique powers of these children for corrupt purposes. At least, that's what I surmised. The whole story is quite dark, IMO, and it certainly leaves a lot of room for the viewers to fill in the gaps.

The big draw for me: I just loved looking at Jennifer. :wub:

Thank U!! 💜👍 I thought something like that as well, but wasn't that sure...

80 replies since 5/5/2011, 15:04   5050 views