Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Tidbits about 1.12: “Skin Deep”

David is shopping for Valentine’s cards at the Storybrooke pharmacy, and he picks out two cards. As he waits in line, someone asks him, “Two valentines?”

Later, at night. David is at the bar with a few empty glasses in front of him, watching Mary Margaret, Ruby, and Ashley talking with some “cute guys” at the bar.

This is the Belle episode, by the way. And the fairytale side of things is quite interesting. Seriously, these writers are total geniuses. (I know I’m being a total tease, but I am not going to reveal it because it’s definitely something worth waiting for. And no matter how tempted you may be, please don’t ask me to spill. Just believe me when I say that it’s really good.)

In other news, I think that it’s great that Ashley (Cinderella) is back! And it seems that David, despite having probably chosen Kathryn back in episode 6 is still conflicted about his feelings for Mary Margaret. That is makings of some really good drama in my book. Plus, it suggests that we will see movement between those two, which is even better. I love Ginnifer and Josh’s chemistry. And it’s nice to know that we won’t only see them interact in the fairytale world.

source: http://fyeahsnowandcharming.tumblr.com/pos...-1-12-skin-deep

MAJOR Spoiler!

The scene involves Mary leaving Grannys diner and David meeting up with her. The pair walk down the street, engage in a chat a couple stores down, and then the spoiler..... David goes in for a kiss, and does Mary accept his advances??? No, she backs away from his attempt.

Of course, when you watch filming you only catch a short blip of a storyline, but from this quick shoot it is clear that David will pursue Mary more later this season & our school teacher appears unwelcoming of the attention.

Of course, the fairy tale world characters this pair play, Snow White & Prince Charming were seen recently acting as if they knew nothing of each other. Will there be a twist down the line that David kissing Mary will somehw re-unite the fairy tale couple? Who knows. The couple is up for "favorite couple" in the Best Of TV 2011 Awards on our site, could Mary & David be contenders for next years awards?

source: http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/post/2011...osh-dallas.html

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views