Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘ONCE UPON A TIME’: BIG BATTLE ON THE HORIZON?
    I know I’m certainly not the only person recently enchanted by Once Upon a Time, and in next week’s episode, we continue our journey with an exploration into the story of Jiminy Cricket (Raphael Sbarge). I’ll have more on that next week (a full chat with Sbarge), but I also wanted to touch on it a bit now because I, like several of you, was peeved when Archie (Jiminy’s present-day doppelganger) corroborated Regina’s fake story about some stolen files and got Emma sent to jail. “Jiminy Cricket would NOT do that,” a few of you wrote. Well, I agree. So I took our outrage straight to Sbarge, who told me, he felt the same way! But…

“In this [coming] episode, I think you’ll get a real sense of what that dynamic is between him and Regina,” he said. “It’s so funny because I got so many phone calls, ‘I can’t believe you did that!!’ They were so mad at me. I was like ‘Hold on! It’ll be explained!’ So this episode will give context for that event and more.”
    To Sbarge, it’s all part of the slow walk to something much bigger. “What they’re doing is laying out the core character and what their inner and outer struggles are. And in doing so, as things coalesce…we know that there’s a battle that’s going to have to begin,” he says. Sbarge acknowledges that he hasn’t yet read or heard anything from producers to indicate this battle is imminent, but he says it’s definitely what he hopes to eventually see. “We know that everyone is living in this dream-like state and they’re going to have to rise up and fight. There’s going to have to be – at least, they’re laying a lot of track for it – some epic battle. That’s my opinion.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/18/once-upo...himym-spoilers/

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views