Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Thanks to Jamie Choate: Forgive any typos as I'm typing fast. My scanner doesn't work but I wanted to share the latest preview from TV Guide (Community on the cover, double-issue December 5-18). I'm sure someone will eventually provide a scan.

CITAZIONE
    Any fairy tale worth its weight in pixie dust knows the importance of shocking reveals, so brace yourself for a jaw-dropper when the ABC hit airs its final episode of 2011 on December 11. "It throws the main characters into new situations," teases executive producer Edward Kitsis. "It's going to answer some big questions."

In the new year, we'll learn how Snow White befriended the seven dwarves, and we'll flash back to the mysterious origins of Rumpelstiltskin. On the romance front, the decision by Prince Charming to go back to his wife complicates Snow's journey, while Emma finds herself attracted to "somebody who will be coming into the show in a very mysterious way," says Kitsis. "His agenda will be a huge question mark for the audience."

There will be less ambiguity when it comes to the Evil Queen. "You're going to realize how dark, sick and twisted she really is," Kitsis promises. But what does she want? "In the beginning part of the new year," says executive producer Adam Horowitz, "well delve into what she's planning to do."

www.fanforum.com/59921170-post151.html

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views