Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Glee, Bones and More!

5 dicembre 2011 - 18:03 da Team WWK

CITAZIONE
    Charvi5: Anything on Once Upon a Time please!

There will be fairy tales that branch out of the central European folklore: "I wouldn't be surprised to see fairy tales from other traditions coming in as well," consulting producer Jane Espenson teases. "So keep your eye out for some stuff that's maybe not quite so Swiss looking." In addition to Hansel and Gretel, this certainly opens the doors for Greek mythology, Middle Eastern folktales, perhaps enough material for 50 seasons and two movies? We can only hope.

Tiffanydiane08: Any scoop at all on the Hot Hipster Sheriff (OUaT) would be very appreciated!

You're in luck because we actually chatted with the HHS himself Jamie Dornan about his upcoming episode. While he wouldn't reveal who he is in the fairy-tale world, he did say they originally had a different character in mind, "But that didn't end up happening because of rights." He wouldn't tell us who, but when he guessed Robin Hood he said, "You're probably right." Check back with us later in the week to hear more from TV's hottest Sheriff ever! And the answer to your question is yes, his accent is every bit as swoonworthy on the phone as it is on the show.

Stacey: Please give me some scoop on David and Mary Margaret on OUaT! They broke my heart last episode!

Darn David/Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Mary Margaret/Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and their off-the-charts chemistry! Remember those behind-the-scenes pictures of David and MM kissing? The kiss is definitely one-sided. Sigh, can't they just live happily ever after already?!

JeHong9: was the prince's death on once upon a time's latest episode the big death?

Nope. And here's a small tease: the upcoming death puts that one to shame. It's epic.

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...pon_time/278639

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views