Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘ONCE UPON A TIME’: EMILIE DE RAVIN TEASES NEW SIDE OF RUMPLE
    In the episode “Desperate Souls,” Once Upon a Time viewers got a look at Rumpelstiltskin as we’d never seen him before. And in this week’s episode, guest star Emilie de Ravin says Rumpel fans will get yet another new look at one of show’s most iconic villains. “He’s still Rumpel. He’s the same guy, but it’s going to be cool for the audience to see him in his home environment — to see him in his castle and day-to-day Rumpel life,” she says.

The real fun, however, comes when Belle enters his world and, much like the story we all know, disrupts his ongoings. “[They also get to see] how he’s influenced by Belle,” de Ravin says. “In this episode, for the first time since he changed into this crazy guy, he has somebody whose starting to care for him. And he’s disbelieving of that [but] starting to enjoy it and be a little more open and jovial and sweet. That’s a really different Rumpel than we’ve seen before.”

And while fans shouldn’t necessarily expect a happy ending, they can count on one thing: Belle’s imminent return after this week’s episode. “I do come back, and I’d love to come back for a lot more because I love the show and had a lot of fun with it,” she says. “Belle’s a really fun character because she’s a strong young woman. Also, the people on the show are giving actors and fun to work with. That’s hard to find.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/10/ncis-onc...s-spoiler-room/

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22071 views