Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.21 - An Apple Red as Blood - Synopsis

As Henry begs Emma to stay in Storybrooke, Regina works on a plot that could rid her of Emma permanently; Snow White asks her cohorts to help save Prince Charming and defeat the evil queen.

Source: SpoilerTV

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.20 - The Stranger - Full Synopsis

CITAZIONE
    August tells Emma how to beat Regina and how she can get custody of Henry, while Regina hatches a plot to seduce David now that Mary Margaret is back at work. In the fairy-tale world, a plan to save Snow White and Prince Charming’s daughter unfolds and is agreed to by Geppetto, who has his own child’s safety in mind.

Source: TV Guide

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once upon a time S01E20 - The Stranger - Promotional still

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "The Stranger" - August promises to enlighten Emma and take her on a journey that will show her how she can beat Regina, and possibly take custody of Henry; and with Mary Margaret returning to work, Regina puts a plan in motion to seduce David. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, with the Evil Queen's curse about to strike, Geppetto agrees to a plan that will save Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, but with a proviso that could also save his own son, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. EION BAILEY, JENNIFER MORRISON

th_OUATS01E20006 th_OUATS01E20005 th_OUATS01E20004 th_OUATS01E20003 th_OUATS01E20002 th_OUATS01E20001 th_OUATS01E20027 th_OUATS01E20026 th_OUATS01E20025 th_OUATS01E20024 th_OUATS01E20023 th_OUATS01E20022 th_OUATS01E20021 th_OUATS01E20020 th_OUATS01E20019 th_OUATS01E20018 th_OUATS01E20017 th_OUATS01E20016 th_OUATS01E20015 th_OUATS01E20014 th_OUATS01E20013 th_OUATS01E20012 th_OUATS01E20011 th_OUATS01E20010 th_OUATS01E20009 th_OUATS01E20008 th_OUATS01E20007

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ask Matt: Grey's, Once Upon a Time, Southland, Fringe, HBO's Comedies

Apr 16, 2012 09:24 AM ET

CITAZIONE
    Question: As I sat in front of my TV watching Once Upon a Time, it occurred to me how aggravated I become when I watch this thing. Were it not for my husband, who enjoys it, I would gladly find something else to entertain me. That being said, please tell me that you have some insight as to whether or not Regina/The Evil Queen (whatever!) is going to get her evil plans dashed any time soon. I'm growing very weary of watching the "bad guy" come out better than the good every single week. Thought the concept was interesting at the beginning, but now it's just an hour of frustration. Thoughts? — MJ

Matt Roush: I try not to stay ahead of the story on this or any other show — this column aims to be spoiler-free (at least concerning things that haven't aired yet) — and with new episodes returning this Sunday, I guess we'll see how Regina/Evil Queen fares now that David/Charming's wife Kathryn has been discovered among the living, essentially clearing Mary Margaret/Snow, or so you'd think. Keep in mind that even revisionist fairy tales do mostly tend to turn out "happily ever after," but not before a lot of suffering at the hands of evil. This being an ongoing series and not a two-hour Disney movie, it's not likely we'll see many actual resolutions (happy or otherwise) for a while, but if they're smart, there will be more reversals of fortune and frustrations for the bad guys to make things less predictable. Even so, I still find myself enjoying anything that happens in fairy-tale land more than the intrigues of Storybrooke. It's not a perfect series by any means, but I'm glad something this different is a hit, and it's an enjoyable way to spend an hour on Sunday before the heavy lifting begins later in the night.

www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Greys-1046061.aspx

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Chat Daily: Vampire Diaries and Once Upon a Time Finale Scoop! Plus, Community and More!

CITAZIONE
    Suzylem: anything about Once Upon a Time?
    Prepare yourselves for a lot of OMG-worthy moments in the finale, according to Snow White/Mary Margaret herself, Ginnifer Goodwin! "I will tell you that you will be throwing things at the television," she teases. "You will be shocked at where we're taking it!" Is the suspense killing you as well?

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...1#ixzz1sOjh3gTa

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time | I just got off the horn with Jane Espenson, who wrote this Sunday’s episode, “The Return,” and used the opportunity to pick her brain about those photos from the Mad Hatter episode showing August talking to Jefferson – even though no such scenes aired. She shrugged and explained, “Sometimes episodes come in long,” and maybe that is why the intriguing encounter was left on the cutting room floor. As for Sebastian Stan reprising his role later this season, I’ve got many of you asking if that’ll lead to any new Emma/Jefferson moments. In response, Espenson only teased that Jefferson “is a character who has tremendous romantic potential.” Hey, I tried!

http://tvline.com/2012/04/19/fringe-mental...atory-spoilers/

Once Upon a Time 1x20 "The Stranger" - August's Fairytale Character Revealed!

http://youtu.be/VDFCfOiNZTs

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Preview: Mr. Gold's 'Stranger' Agenda, Plus a Finale That Will Blow You Away

Matt Webb Mitovich

This Sunday on Once Upon a Time (ABC, 8/7c), Mr. Gold is out to unravel the mystery that is the true identity of Storybrooke newcomer August W. Booth aka “The Stranger.” Meanwhile – and perhaps not coincidentally? — in the fairytale land that was, Rumpelstiltskin and his son struggle to come to terms with the former’s new powers.

Genre-TV go-to gal Jane Espenson, who penned this week’s hour, spoke with TVLine about Mr. Gold’s unique dilemma (being aware of his own past and all), what’s ahead for Mary Margaret and David, and the sneak peek we’re about to get at a grand finale showdown.

TVLINE | So, this is the episode where Mr. Gold (played by Robert Carlyle) gets on the couch, as a new patient of Archie’s?
    [Laughs] Yes, Mr. Gold is going to talk to our friendly neighborhood cricket.

TVLINE | Is he genuinely seeking personal betterment, or is he working an angle?
    Before he knocks on the door of Archie’s office, watch carefully, because there’s an interesting shot that will answer that question. But he’s going through real stuff in this episode.

TVLINE | Why?
    He’s trying to figure out who August is, and at the same time the fairytale story has him dealing with his beloved son Baelfire. Questions will be raised about August that push his buttons in a genuine way. Because Mr. Gold has all those memories, unlike most characters when we flash back, we see things he actually remembers, so he’ll be thinking about his son.

TVLINE | This episode features Baelfire, and next week’s has Geppetto and Pinocchio…. It would seem that somewhere in there lies the answer to August’s identity.
    Unless they’re both misleads. [Laughs] Sometimes you’re like, “Well, that’s definitely a clue,” and then you go, “Wait, is this a clue to the real answer or is it to mislead me?” We’re very good at the misleads.

TVLINE | If August reveals a Louisville Slugger tattoo on his arm, I’m going to take that as a sign.
    [Laughs] Could be!

TVLINE | What in particular sets Mr. Gold on this mission to crack the August mystery?
    August is going to do something that catches his attention. August is a great character and Mr. Gold just could not be more fascinating. You talk about peeling back the layers of an onion, but if you do that you end up with nothing in the middle. But with Mr. Gold you keep hitting more substance. It’s more like there’s candy inside the onion!

TVLINE | Do I understand correctly that if Baelfire can find a way to have his father’s powers safely taken away, Rumpel is open to it…?
    That very question is what Rumpelstiltskin is wrestling with. The answering of that question drives the episode.

TVLINE | Where do things stand with Mary Margaret and David now that Kathryn has been found? Is she still cheesed off that he briefly seemed to suspect her?
    That’s not a thing you get over quickly. I have a good feeling about them making it work in the long-term, but they’ve got a lot of obstacles to get through. Hang tight for the season finale (airing May 13), where you’ll get some resolution.

TVLINE | This week Emma confronts Regina about her involvement in Kathryn’s vanishing. What sort of evidence does she present?
    She’s going to have some concrete evidence, but the problem with Regina is you can ever really get enough evidence — she’s so good at this, and she’s got people working with her and for her – so this is more about how Regina reacts to the reemergence of Kathryn. This confrontation between Emma and Regina is a prequel to a later confrontation that’s going to absolutely thrill and delight. This season finale is go to be one of the best hours of television you’re ever going to see in your life. I am blown away by it. Absolutely everything happens. The confrontations, relationship resolution…. There’s a lot going down!

http://tvline.com/2012/04/20/once-upon-a-t...-season-finale/

This week, Spoiler Alert! goes bad. Not that it is bad, mind you, it’s just, we traipse over to the dark side to preview the upcoming Revenge episode in which Daniel flies into a violent tizzy, and we also offer a sneak peek at a Once Upon a Time episode that apparently features the Evil Queen doing a full-on Wicked Witch cackle.

First up, Matt Mitovich and I reveal that not only does Revenge‘s Daniel lash out physically after learning it was Mommie Dearest who arranged for him to be pummeled in prison, but the person he hurts is just about the last one you’d expect. Next, we analyze Private Practice‘s ratings performance in its new Tuesday time slot, dish on upcoming Scandal twists and hint at an offbeat Smash triangle. Finally, we spill the beans about the Mad Hatter’s begged-for (okay, demanded) return to OUAT.

Oh, and to top it all off, this edition of Spoiler Alert! Theatre features Smash‘s Jaime Cepero as OUAT‘s Henry and Suburgatory‘s Ana Gastayer doing her best Margaret Hamilton as his momster, the Nasty Mayor/Evil Queen, in a scene from the April 29 episode. Be afraid… be very afraid.

http://youtu.be/JHOcf2_j0no

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sounds like the season finale is going to be "a doozy." It's going to be a hard wait. :wacko:

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - S01E21 - An Apple Red as Blood - Promotional Still & BTS

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "An Apple Red as Blood" - Henry pleads with Emma to stay in Storybrooke and continue her quest as the savior of the fairytale dwellers, and Regina concocts a plan that could rid her of Emma forever. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Snow White enlists the aid of her fellow fairytale cohorts to attack the Evil Queen and save Prince Charming's life, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

th_OUATS01E21001 th_OUATS01E21002 th_OUATS01E21003 th_OUATS01E21004 th_OUATS01E21005 th_OUATS01E21006 th_OUATS01E21007 th_OUATS01E21008 th_OUATS01E21009 th_OUATS01E21010 th_OUATS01E21011 th_OUATS01E21012 th_OUATS01E21013 th_OUATS01E21014 th_OUATS01E21015 th_OUATS01E21016 th_OUATS01E21017

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Lostfan2011: Save One Show…I'd like for Once Upon a Time to be included!
    Um, pretty sure the ABC hit doesn't need our help to get a second season! In fact, season two is looking pretty good right about now. We're unofficially picked up," Jennifer Morrison reveals to us. "I've already been invited to the Upfronts, so that's a good sign." Damn skippy it is! As for what to expect from the finale, Morrison says, "Brace yourself! There is not much that doesn't happen in that finale. It's pretty crazy."

fatherdowling: Who is August on Once Upon a Time?!
    We'd tell you we don't know, but our noses would be growing! In the next episode, all will be revealed and you will see why August has a very special connection with Emma, and why he's in trouble now. Hint: He's got wood. And, you know, not the dirty kind. August will spend some quality time with Emma trying to convince her of the curse. Wake up, girl! Wake up!

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...9#ixzz1sgQlcr4Y

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Nelsonhere: Please, give me some good scoop on Once Upon a Time! Will we see Belle again?
    Yes, you will. And here's even better scoop: Someone completely majorly shocking will die in the last three episodes of the season. It's the kind of death you can't imagine could possibly stick!

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...6#ixzz1sryxlUoC

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Amy: Got any more Once Upon a Time scoop?
    We see a lot of magic on Once but the most powerful is true love. Consulting producer Jane Espensonexplains that the one person that Emma truly loves is Henry, so why in an upcoming episode might she be leaving Storybrooke and Henry behind? "It would take a lot to make her do that," Espenson explains. "The important thing to her in this town is Henry. If Emma decided to do anything drastic then it would be because she felt it was in Henry's best interests."

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...0#ixzz1syEYuK7o

13. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: Any possibility you could give us some scoop on Fatality No. 3 (OUAT) on your May Sweeps Scorecard? Specifically, how likely is it to stick? —Ryan
    Ausiello: Given how integral this person is to the series in question, I’d venture to say the odds of it sticking are slim.

http://tvline.com/2012/04/24/spoilers-grey...diaries-dexter/

I'm saying it's either Emma or Regina...but not sticking obviously

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    7. Once Upon a Time: Is it too much to ask for happily ever after? With Regina/the Evil Queen (Lana Parilla) cackling and twirling her mustache all season long, we just want a little magic in the finale. We might love TV drama, but sometimes even our cold black hearts—which are kept in tiny boxes in a wall—need to be fed with some happy schmaltz. So sign us up for a lovely Mary Margaret (Ginnifer Goodwin) and David (Josh Dallas) reunion. And to be perfectly honest, we'd be cool to suspend our disbelief and have that magic resurrect our beautiful hot Sheriff Graham (Jamie Dornan) in Storybrooke.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...9#ixzz1ta3TNPVm

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    StorybrookeMirror: Have any more Once Upon a Time spoilers up your sleeve?
    Mirror, mirror on Twitter, prepare for the return of another guest star! OK, that didn't really rhyme, but we tried. A guest star we previously only met in the fairy-tale world will be returning before season's end and this time, we'll be meeting their Storybrooke counterpart as well. Warning: Prepare yourselves for a pretty big twist.

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...4#ixzz1tq39jwHF

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22064 views