http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/star-...feature-trailer

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

you tube version

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Vi segnalo un intervista fatta a Sonita Henry che interpreterà il medico di bordo della USS Kelvin e aiuta il piccolo Kirk a venire al mondo. Vi riporto il trafiletto in cui parla di Jennifer Morrison.

Captain Kirk's Doctor Talks 'Star Trek' Movie

CITAZIONE
    Mike: She plays Spock's mom so I'm assuming your characters don't meet.

Sonita: No, which sucks. When they mentioned to me I was playing the doctor that delivers Kirk, all they said was, "Your scenes are with Winona." And I went, "Sweet! I finally get to work with Winona Ryder who I've loved for years and years." Then, I show up on set and it was Jennifer Morrison -- which is also extremely cool because she's very cool on House M.D. -- but it was interesting they used her character's name [Winona Kirk] and not her real name.

Jennifer is very cool, which is good because on the third day of shooting most of the scenes is with me with my head around her crotch (laughs).

Intervista Estesa

Grazie a Briteen di FanForum per la segnalzione

Edited by Aleki77 - 14/3/2009, 00:18

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

trailer in italiano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wjhZPggftg

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

New Star Trek to premiere at the Sydney Opera House on April 7

DIRECTOR JJ Abrams' new Star Trek movie will have its world premiere at the Sydney Opera House next month, presented by Aussie star Eric Bana.

Abrams, Bana and co-stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban will present the blockbuster to 1600 tastemakers in art, design, entertainment, fashion, media and politics on April 7.

It is only the third time a film has debuted at the Sydney Opera House, and the first time a premiere has been held in the concert hall.

"Not only are we honoured to have JJ Abrams and the cast here in Sydney for the world premiere of the stunning new Star Trek, we are also very excited to present this event at one of Australia's - and the world's - most famous locations, Sydney Opera House," said Mike Selwyn, managing director of Paramount Pictures Australia.

The re-imagined story, based on creator Gene Roddenberry's original television series, also stars Chris Hemsworth, Simon Pegg, Winona Ryder, Jennifer Morrison and Zoe Saldana, with a cameo by original Spock Leonard Nimoy.

The Sydney premiere kicks off a world tour that will touch down in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Spain and the UK.

Star Trek opens in Australia on May 7, ahead of the US release on May 8.

fonte

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

BEAM ME UP, TOTTY

CITAZIONE
    HERE’S the girl who brings Star Trek hero James T Kirk into the world.

Gorgeous Jennifer Morrison, who turns 30 today, plays Winona, who gives birth to the future Enterprise captain in the middle of a fierce Romulan attack on Earth.

The role looks certain to make Chicago-born Jennifer a pin-up for millions of diehard Star Trek fans across the planet.

But the actress, who plays Dr Allison Cameron in Channel Five show House, admits she knew nothing about the cult series when she landed the role in director JJ Abrams’ new movie.

“When I got the call to come in and meet on it I thought, ‘Oh gosh, this is never going to work. I don’t know anything
    about this’.

But JJ Abrams has a really cool vision for it and I fit into that. It was lucky for me.”

The film covers the early life of a rebellious young Kirk, played by Chris Pine.

It tells how he meets Spock – Heroes star Zachary Quinto – and the rest of the Enterprise crew.

Up until now, the details of the film have been shrouded in secrecy to keep fans guessing.

“It was really crazy,” said Jennifer.

“We all had code names and we had golf carts that had black covering. We had to have cloaks on and hoods up so no one could see our costumes if we were outside the stage.”

Star Trek is out on May 8.

fonte

grazie a Pandora per la segnalazione

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

HQ promozionale

thanks Briteen

---------------

Cover and Details For Star Trek Magazine Official Movie Guide April 30, 2009

The upcoming issue of Star Trek magazine will be the ‘Official Movie Guide’ for the Star Trek movie. This issue of the official Star Trek magazine will be like previous ’souvenir movie magazines’ and should be a must for any collector. Titan Publishing has sent us details on what is in the magazine along with the first look at the cover.

Press release from Star Trek Magazine

STAR TREK MAGAZINE -ISSUE 18 - THE OFFICIAL MOVIE GUIDE

Star Trek Magazine presents the official licensed guide to the greatest space saga of them all, as J.J. Abrams’ new Star Trek film beams onto movie screens worldwide. With unparalleled access to the cast and crew of the multimillion dollar spectacular, we answer your questions, and reveal the secrets of the U.S.S. Enterprise’s new voyage. The future really does begin inside!

MEET THE HEROES
    The Star Trek Movie Souvenir Magazine is your chance to find out everything about the actors who are taking on the iconic roles in the new Star Trek movie as we meet the new James T. Kirk, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu, Chekov and many more…

ISSUE SPOTLIGHT

STAR TREK D.A.C
    You’ve seen the movie, now you want to relive the U.S.S. Enterprise’s battles? The new Star Trek D.A.C game will provide hours of entertainment and we reveal the secrets behind its genesis…

FEATURES

KIRK, SPOCK & MCCOY
    Chris Pine tells us which scenes in the movie "describe James T. Kirk to a T," and talks about how "playing pretend on that multimillion dollar Bridge was like playing cops and robbers with real horses and real robbers." Zachary Quinto explains how Spock’s very specific fighting style was created and how much he enjoyed working with Leonard Nimoy. And Karl Urban recounts how he felt the first time that McCoy and Spock met on screen…

SCOTTY, UHURA, SULU & CHEKOV
    Simon Pegg is passionate about how well the new film fits with everything that has gone before and how he doesn’t see Scotty as a purely comic figure. Zoe Saldana enthuses about the emotive heart of the movie, and the ambition that Uhura displays throughout. John Cho tells of his pride "to be associated with this intelligent story-telling," and preparing for Sulu’s big fight, and Anton Yelchin praises director J.J. Abrams’ "precision of vision" and how that allowed him to take Chekov to new heights.

SPOCK PRIME, PIKE & SAREK
    Leonard Nimoy talks of his joy at watching the new crew bond as well as his 1960s castmates did, and hints how the older Spock fits into the new movie. Bruce Greenwood gives a peek into the back story that he created for Captain Christopher Pike, while Ben Cross recalls working with the different versions of Sarek’s son Spock and the unusual greeting he gave Leonard Nimoy when they met…

PLUS

CAPTAIN ROBAU
    Faran Tahir on the speedy audition process

GEORGE KIRK
    Chris Hemsworth on the scale of the production

WINONA KIRK
    Jennifer Morrison on working with unseen co-stars

CHRIS DOOHAN
    Part one of the on-set diaries penned by the original Scotty’s son

STAR TREK MAGAZINE - THE OFFICIAL MOVIE GUIDE - ON SALE 12 MAY

http://trekmovie.com/2009/04/30/cover-and-...al-movie-guide/

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Alcune caps fatte da me

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Please give me the credits! Thanks!

Edited by Aleki77 - 13/5/2009, 08:26

10. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

Scena bellissima, davvero. Al cinema poi proiettavano Star Trek in una delle sale più grandi e vedere Jen su quello schermo abnorme è stato stupendissimo.
    Dunque, debbo fare una domanda ma prima vi anticipo che, avendolo visto verso le 11 di -_- a un certo punto mi son addormentata image: Jen oltre a questa qui ha avuto altre scene?

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

No, solo questa scena! E' un peccato perchè a me il film è piaciuto molto anche per altre cose!

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Link for download the first 10 minute of Star Trek! (39 MB) Italian language

13. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie Boss per la clip... sempre bello rivedere questa scena :wub:
    Correggetemi se sbaglio ma Star Trek è l'esordio di Jen sul grande schermo, vero? O almeno su quello italiano...

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non esattamente ... ma penso che lo sia in una major!

15. Magdalena.
        +1   -1

User deleted

bello! ho visto anche io il film, la parte pero' e' piccolissima! :rolleyes:

53 replies since 18/11/2008, 08:38   4527 views