2011/2014 - Once Upon A Time - Backstage

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Morrison and Jared Gilmore On Location of Once upon a Time in Fort Langley the week of Oct 5th 2011.

ouatset02

ouatset03

ouatset04

ouatset05

ouatset06

ouatset07

ouatset08

ouatset09

ouatset10

ouatset11

ouatset01

thanks to www.flickr.com/photos/oltvimages/

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the new pics :D

3. oliv
        +1   -1

User deleted

she plays mother roles all the time now . i heard its a sign that the actress is not very good . what do think?

4. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

totally not true LOL ahahah I think only special women that don't have kids can play this difficult role at best :)

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (MVitto @ 19/10/2011, 16:48) 
    totally not true LOL ahahah I think only special women that don't have kids can play this difficult role at best :)

I totally agree with you, MVitto. Many years ago, the superb actress, Kristin Scott Thomas -- when describing her role of Annie in The Horse Whisperer -- said, "It's not easy, playing a mother."

Whoever would suggest, or say, otherwise, just doesn't know what they're talking about. -_-

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time's Lana Parilla and Jennifer Morrison Filming in Steveston as Storybrooke Near Vancouver

Lana Parilla looks a bit Evil Queen here in her other role as Mayor of Storybrooke.

www.flickr.com/photos/susangittins/

Schermata10-2455854alle233425

Schermata10-2455854alle233345

7. oliv
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kristen was way older. so what i meant is for an actress her age playing mother roles a lot is not a good sign. or so i heard.

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (oliv @ 20/10/2011, 13:26) 
    Kristen was way older. so what i meant is for an actress her age playing mother roles a lot is not a good sign. or so i heard.

O.K., point well taken. Jennifer has, indeed, been doing a lot of the "mothering," lately, but some of it has been within the context of other, edgier characteristics, i.e., Faith Maples in CHASE. And, of course, there was no maternal profile during her wondrous years on HOUSE , unless you count the nurturing of a certain individual's ego.

BTW, KST was 37 when she did THE HORSE WHISPERER -- not really way older than our 32-year-old Princess.

Second BTW: Welcome to our JMO fanword!, Oliv. As Aleki touched on earlier, feel free to introduce yourself on the introductory page. You will love it here! :) :)

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison Filming Once Upon a Time in Steveston Turned Storybrooke Near Vancouver

2011 - October 18

Schermata10-2455856alle054515

Attention!!! Spoilers!!!!

10. oliv
        +1   -1

User deleted

maybe so. and thanks for commenting.

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki !!
    she drive the sheriff's car :lol:

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 21/10/2011, 12:01) 
    thanks Aleki !!
    she drive the sheriff's car :lol:

Yes, I noticed that too. I wonder what that means? The scene that they shot in Fort Langley indicated that there was an election for sheriff. This is all deliciously mysterious. ;)

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Behind The Scenes - ONCE UPON A TIME - "The Price of Gold" - Emma tries to help a young pregnant woman escape from the clutches of Mr. Gold. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Cinderella (Jessy Schram, "Falling Skies") makes a regrettable deal with Rumplestiltskin, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. JENNIFER MORRISON, JARED GILMORE

th_OUATS01E04005BTS

S01E04 - Promotional stills - The Price of Gold

Edited by Aleki77 - 25/10/2011, 02:11

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Behind The Scenes - ONCE UPON A TIME - "Snow Falls" - At Henry's urging, Emma convinces Mary Margaret to pay a visit to a comatose John Doe in the hospital and to read to him from the storybook. But Mary Margaret is stunned at the outcome of her visit. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Prince Charming meets Snow White for the first time in a most unexpected way, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. JENNIFER MORRISON

th_OUATS01E03009BTS

S01E03 - Promotional stills - Snow Falls

15. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

nice portrait, thanks!

638 replies since 26/3/2011, 00:02   55446 views