Schermata02-2455966alle095532

Schermata02-2455966alle095545

Schermata02-2455966alle095559

Schermata02-2455966alle095611

Schermata02-2455966alle095623

Schermata02-2455966alle095634

Schermata02-2455966alle095646

Schermata02-2455966alle095656

After several days in the studio, Once Upon a Time filmed at Regina Hill's home located in the city of New Westminster.
    I had never been to this location so I was very pleased to have the opportunity to spend a couple of hours on set.
    I arrived just as Jared Gilmore was leaving. Jared plays Henry Hill. He had filmed a short scene in the house and he caught the shuttle back to his trailer. As a child actor, Jared had to complete up to five hours of school work with a tutor every day.

Last week I spotted Jared on location with another young girl. Perhaps this was Alice because I did spot one of the actor's playing The Mad Hatter. ( Check my earlier post on "Who Fell out the Window )
    The scene I watched consisted of Lana Parrilla (who plays the evil Witch with a B and the Mayor of Storybrook) answer a knock on the door only to find the lovely Jennifer Morrison (who plays Emma Swan, the Sheriff of Storybrooke). Emma Swan is also the birth mother of Henry Hill, the adopted son of Regina Hill.
    The two women speak, Emma holds up some paper and then a plastic bag. The discuss and Regina walks away towards her car. Emma follows.
    If you are already lost, you have to start to watch the show. It is a giant red delicious sweet onion and every episode, a new layer is peeled away to reveal new character and twisty plots. It is a wonderfully entertaining family show that is not a remake or re boot but entirely unique and fun to watch. The stories are based on familiar Fairy Tales that span generations and Disney Magic has repeatedly brought these stories to life in beloved animated and live action features.

There was some casting news today and some exciting casting announcements over twitter. Roger Daltrey playing a the voice character of the caterpillar. Cutting Edge TV posted ,

CITAZIONE
    "Here’s a tri-level scoop for Once Upon a Time fans, with each layer more intriguing then the last. Ready to go down the rabbit hole?A talking caterpillar is coming to the show… The talking caterpillar is going to be just one part of an Alice in Wonderland-themed episode. The title is “Hat Trick.” The talking caterpillar will be played by the Who’s rock legend Roger Daltrey in voice over. Once Upon executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz say the Who’s 1975 rock opera Tommy was “a huge inspiration for the show.” The Alice in Wonderland episode will likely air in March. Sounds like this is one you don’t want to be late for. – EW"

Too bad we won't be seeing him in Vancouver.

http://newsflic.blogspot.com/2012/02/sheri...o-mayor-of.html

50 replies since 29/7/2011, 12:43   5157 views