Once Upon a Time - Comic Con 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Comic-Con 2013: ABC Announces ONCE UPON A TIME, ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND, and MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D Plans

June 20, 2013 by Marisa Roffman

We’re less than a month from Comic-Con (!), and ABC has just announced their plans for the convention.

Take a look at where/when you can find your favorites for S.H.I.E.L.D., ONCE UPON A TIME, and ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND…

“On Friday, July 19, Marvel Television will introduce fans to their first live action television epic with their new ABC series, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” featuring a panel with executive producer Joss Whedon and Marvel’s Head of Television and series executive producer Jeph Loeb. The show will also be spotlighted at the Marvel Entertainment Booth on the Convention Center floor throughout the entire weekend, with special surprises to be announced!

Saturday, July 20 is a day filled with magic, as the executive producers of ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” and their newest drama, “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland,” will be in attendance with their casts, participating in panels and press room interviews. ABC’s booth on the Convention Center floor will highlight both shows and host autograph sessions with each cast.

Fans can also enjoy the enchantment of both “Once Upon a Time” and “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland,” as they catch rides throughout the city on one of several ABC branded pedicabs. We hope you take a ride on the Evil Queen’s carriage, The Jolly Roger or Alice’s magical mushroom!”

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/...-i-e-l-d-plans/

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Comic-Con 2013: The Complete TV Lineup

12:14 PM PDT 6/20/2013 by Lesley Goldberg

Find out who, what and when your favorite TV series will hold court at the annual San Diego pop culture convention set for July 17-21.

With Comic-Con quickly approaching, The Hollywood Reporter's Live Feed has compiled a look at the TV fare heading to the July 18-21 event at the Convention Center in San Diego. As studios like Warner Bros. Television and 20th Television and networks including ABC, Starz and HBO release their panel lineups, be sure to bookmark this page and keep checking back as additional announcements and panelists are announced. Times and locations indicated when available.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 17

Pilot screenings: Almost Human (Fox), The Originals (CW), The Tomorrow People (CW), The 100 (CW)

THURSDAY, JULY 18

• Hannibal (NBC): Panelists include Bryan Fuller, Hugh Dancy, David Slade and Martha De Laurentiis doing a Q&A after a sizzle reel of season one footage. 6:45 p.m.

• Murder Police (Fox): Panelists include creators David Goodman and Jason Ruiz, as well as voice talent Will Sasso, Chi McBride, Peter Atencio and Justina Machado.

• Black Sails (Starz): The pilot for the Michael Bay pirate drama will be screened (no panel).

• MAD (Cartoon Network): Panel with producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek.

FRIDAY, JULY 19

• Almost Human (Fox): Panel with stars Karl Urban and Michael Ealy joined by EP J.H. Wyman.

• The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Writers Steve Molaro and Bill Prady take fans behind the scenes in a panel "filled with debate and discussion" -- and special surprises (space trip, anyone?).

• Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC): Panel to include Joss Whedon, Marvel's head of TV Jeph Loeb and additional special guests.

• Banshee (Cinemax): Panelists TBD.

• Sleepy Hollow (Fox): EPs Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Fringe) and Len Wiseman will unveil the new project with an exclusive, world-premiere screening of the pilot, followed by a Q&A with fans featuring series leads Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie.

• The Following (Fox): Stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore and Valorie Curry join EPs Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega on the panel.

• Nikita (CW): The series makes its final trip to Comic-Con with stars Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford, Melinda Clarke, Devon Sawa and Noah Bean joined by EP Craig Silverstein.

• The 100 (CW): Stars Eliza Taylor, Thomas McDonell, Marie Averopoulos and Henry Ian Cusick join EPs Matthew Miller and Jason Rothenberg.

• Bones (Fox): Creator/EP Hart Hanson, EP Stephen Nathan and star David Boreanaz all return with unseen footage and a Q&A session.

• Bob's Burgers (Fox): The entire cast, featuring
    H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy, will be on hand for the screening and panel.

• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Creator/star Rob Corddry and EPs David Wain and Jonathan Stern join co-stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Ken Marino and Rob Huebel for a sneak peek at season five.

• Brickleberry (Comedy Central): A full new episode of season two will debut with an intro from creators and EPs Waco O’Guin and Roger Black.

• The Paranormal and Extraterrestrial Squad (CWTV.com): Producers Milo Ventimiglia, Russ Cundiff and creators/stars John Dale and Michael Hobert introduce the digital series.

SATURDAY, JULY 20

• Arrow (CW): Stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards and Colton Haynes join EPs Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg on the panel.

• Once Upon a Time (ABC): Panel to feature cast and producers.

• The Originals (CW): Stars Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin and Charles Michael Davis join EP Julie Plec on the panel's first run at Comic-Con.

• The Vampire Diaries (CW): Comic-Con vets Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham and Candice Accola join EPs Julie Plec and Caroline Dries for the session.

• Person of Interest (CBS): EPs Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman and cast members make their third trip to San Diego.

• Revolution (NBC): Stars from the series join EP Eric Kripke on the panel.

• The Tomorrow People (CW): Stars Robbie Amell, Mark Pellegrino and Peyton List join EPs Greg Berlanti, Phil Klemmer and Danny Cannon on the panel.

• Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (ABC): Panel to feature cast and producers.

• How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Cast members Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan join the EPs for their first-ever panel.

• Futurama (Comedy Central): Most of the voice cast from the series will be on hand to discuss the resurrected (and re-canceled) cartoon and introduce scenes from the upcoming "Last Episode Ever."

• The Simpsons (Fox): The 25-year-old cartoon promises never-before-seen footage from guest director Guillermo del Toro, among other things.

• Family Guy (Fox): A season 12 preview is on the schedule, along with Seth Green, Alex Borstein and surprise guests.

• American Dad (Fox): Will include world premiere of a song from the never-before-seen Christmas episode.

SUNDAY, JULY 21

• Supernatural: Returning to Hall H are stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard -- as well as EPs Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer.

• Sons of Anarchy (FX): Creator Kurt Sutter and stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie and Jimmy Smits are all on board for the closing-day panel.

• Beware the Batman (Cartoon Network): The Dark Knight makes his return to TV with the new animated series. Producers Glen Murakami and Mitch Watson offer a peek behind the cape.

• Teen Titans Go! (Cartoon Network): Producer Aaron Horvath joins members of the voice cast including Greg Cipes and Scott Menville for the screening and Q&A.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed...plete-tv-567659

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Comic Con 2013

MTV interview with Jennifer Morrison, Colin O'Donoghue, and Michael Raymond-James

Video

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

good morning storybrooke

Video

'Once Upon a Time' Comic-Con panel: The Little Mermaid to appear in season 3

Footage Screened: A short clip that kicked off with Grumpy/Leroy whistling the “High Ho” song as he took a lunch break, a nice little touch in itself. He opened his lunch box, and looked out over the sea. Suddenly, a thin, pale hand reached into his lunch box and stole his fork! He followed the footprints to a blue dress draped over some driftwood, and, lamenting the loss of his fork, peered into the waves. A head of magnificent red hair rose to the surface, clutching the fork in victory, and then the girl dove under the water, exposing a delightfully shiny blue tail.

There was also a quick “commercial break” – a morning show called “Good Morning Storybrooke,” hosted by Yvette Nicole Brown and Paul Scheer featuring dating advice from Dr. Whale and a low budget commercial for Mr. Gold’s pawn shop. “If you lived it, I have it!” Robert Carlyle narrated in the clip – noting that all the significant magical objects from the show have found their way into his hands. (The full episode of “Good Morning Storybrooke” will be available on the season 2 DVD.)

Snap Judgement: Although Horiwitz and Kitsis were tight-lipped about the actual plot of the upcoming season, they emphasized that anything can happen in Neverland.

The cast riffed about the different ‘ships – notably the one that pairs Emma and Hook. Collin O’Donoghue and Michael Raymond James, who were seated next to each other, offered to fight it out onstage. When O’Donoghue mused that perhaps it was time for Hook to get over Mila, Josh Dallas responded by saying “not with my daughter!” So it remains to be seen how the relationships will shift, but Kitsis and Horowitz assured us that Snow and Charming were solid. Asked about the possibility of a seperation, Jennifer Morrison jumped in, “We all just started suffering, thinking about that.” “I won’t stop trying,” Lana Parilla intoned.

As for the mysterious Peter Pan, Horizitz and Kitsis promised he will be non-traditional, and maybe a little frightening. They said the Neverland on “Once” will be recognizable, but with a few special twists. For example, Tinkerbell will have an unlikely connection to one of the characters – and meeting her will reveal some surprises.

The Big Revelations: Ariel! The Little Mermaid will definitely make an appearance, and hopefully be a regular character on the upcoming season. Also, season 3 will run in two sets of 11 episodes each — one block in the fall and one in the spring.

Most Incisive Audience Question: A fan asked the cast where they you think their characters belong – Storybrooke or Fairy Tale Land? After looking around at each other, they all sort of spoke at once that their characters need to be in their land of origin. Robert Carlyle said they’re all trying to get back there, because that is home.

The group who sailed off to Neverland in the finale of season 2, when asked about the time spent on The Jolly Roger, responded that they still feel like the earth is moving under their feel. O’Donoghue looked around incredulously at his fellow cast mates and said he loved it! He’s a sea captain through and through.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/20/once-upo...omic-con-panel/

Live Coverage: 'Once Upon a Time' at Comic Con 2013: Panel live blog
    Published Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 19:00 BST | By Morgan Jeffery

Digital Spy's ongoing coverage of Comic Con 2013 in San Diego continues now with our latest live blog direct from the convention centre's Ballroom 20 - we're off to Neverland for the Once Upon a Time panel.

Questions will be answered. Secrets will be revealed. And stars Ginnifer Goodwin (Mary Margaret / Snow), Jennifer Morrison (Emma), Robert Carlyle (Mr Gold / Rumplestiltskin), Josh Dallas (David / Charming), Emilie de Ravin (Lacey / Belle), Colin O'Donoghue (Hook) and Michael Raymond James (Neal / Baelfire) will all join in the fun!

11:52And with that exciting reveal, the panel is done - stay tuned to Digital Spy for more live-blogs, news and exclusive video content from Comic Con 2013 in San Diego!

11:46One final treat before the Once Upon a Time panel concludes - a video preview of the new season... say hello to Ariel the mermaid, folks!!

11:43To wrap up the panel, Adam, Edward and the cast thank the show's loyal fans... they even applaud them. "Anything can happen in Neverland - watch season three!"

11:41More romance questions... is a Baelfire / Mulan pairing a possibility? "Watch it!" snaps Jennifer. "That's my baby's daddy you're talking about!" - Neal will actually "move Heaven and Earth" to get back to Emma... "And if there's a Hook in the way... so be it!"

11:39Could the Charmings ever break up... even briefly? "That is the loss of all hope!" gasps Edward. "I won't stop trying!" smirks Lana!

11:36Now... it's fan Q&A time - could Rumple do anything that Belle and Baelfire couldn't forgive? "A lot of things," says Robert. "I'm very forgiving though," retorts Emilie. They hug and the whole room emits a collective squeal.

11:30Will Rumple and Belle - or Rumbelle, as the shippers have branded 'em - get their happy ending? Edward and Adam fear the Twitter reaction if they don't! Emilie wants Belle to have Rumple's twins - "one good, one evil!"

11:29Emilie talks the 'Belle for Mayor' campaign launched by Once fans online - Lana Parilla does *not* approve!

11:28That little skit - hosted by Paul Scheer and Yvette Nicole Brown, no less - was penned by Comic Con favourite Jane Espenson!

11:25Time for a fun little break from the Q&A - a video plays on the big screen and it's a spoof morning talk show... 'Good Morning Storybrooke'... featuring romantic advice from 'love doctor' Dr. Whale (David Anders) - yikes!

11:23Jennifer on guest star Jorge Garcia, who played the Giant. "Emma always connects to people who feel like they're on the outside, so that was a fun character for her to develop a friendship with." - will he return? "We'd love to see him this year - we'll see if his schedule allows," Edward says.

11:20Scotsman Robert Carlyle jokes about how his and Irishman Colin's Celtic rivalry is reflected on-screen in Rumple and Hook;s on-screen feud... at least we *think* he's joking!

11:18Colin O'Donoghue talks about how his "different spin" on Captain Hook is inspired by his friends from Ireland... and The Princess Bride - "Colin is a spicy gentleman in his jacket!" grins Jennifer Morrison.

11:17Once will also introduce Tinkerbell this season - and the character will have an "interesting connection" to one of the show's established characters.

11:16"We will be seeing a lot of Neverland - it is a fantastical island and it is the place where imagination comes from, so anything can happen!" Edward hints.

11:16Edward Kitsis talks about season three's story arc: "We have not yet met Peter Pan and we have not yet seen Neverland... and that is where we're going!" - but is this Peter evil? "He has a complicated motivation!"

11:14Snow will be finding out "again who she is" after the traumatic events in season two, Ginnifer says.

11:13Michael Raymond James on his character's "complicated" history: "He's had a rough go... but it's getting better!"

11:11Adam opens by talking about the third season's new format - 11 episodes uninterrupted in the fall, then 11 in the spring! No more long breaks between all-new instalments!

11:07And here we go! The Storybrooke gang - plus exec producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis - take to the stage, to *incredibly* loud screams and applause from fantasy fans...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s181/once...l#ixzz2ZdhNdTLK

Comic-Con 2013: 'Once Upon a Time' panel returns to Ballroom 20

By Laurel Brown

"Once Upon a Time" got a warm reception at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con. On hand for the panel were Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Robert Caryle, Emilie de Ravin, Colin O'Donoghue and Michael Raymond James, along with executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz.

While all got a lot of applause, James' entrance wearing an Angry Birds hat was much appreciated. Apparently, he lost a bet to Dallas.

Highlights of the panel include:

They will run the show with 11 episodes in the fall and 11 episodes in the spring.
    "My favorite kill is coming up in Season 3 ..." -- Parrilla
    "Peter Pan has a complicated motivation." -- Kitsis
    Tinkerbell is going to show up in Neverland. She has a "surprising" connection to someone on the "Once" panel.
    "He's a little bit 'Princess Bride' ... He's a little bit of my friends of home ... I just become this weird, innuendo-laden guy." -- O'Donoghue on Captain Hook
    "Colin's from Ireland, I'm from Scotland. So we've already got that Celtic thing." -- Caryle on the relationship between Gold and Captain Hook
    "I spent a lot of time hanging from a giant, green innertube and biting it a lot." -- Morrison
    They showed a commercial for "Good Morning Storybrooke." It featured Paul Scheer, Yvette Nicole Brown, David Anders, Amy Acker and Emilie de Ravin. Anders played a love doctor. Other ads were for Mr. Gold's pawn shop and Granny's Diner. If you can find a video of the Granny's Diner ad, watch it. Immediately. And many, many times.
    "She came straight out of a Whitesnake album." -- Kitsis on the evil incarnation of Belle
    In a teaser video, someone steals a fork from Grumpy and then disappears into the water. It seems to be a red-haired mermaid!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...a-time-got.html

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you!! O M G!! I loved the videos both of them couldn't stop laughing..I wanna so bad see season 3

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

11:41More romance questions... is a Baelfire / Mulan pairing a possibility? "Watch it!" snaps Jennifer. "That's my baby's daddy you're talking about!" - Neal will actually "move Heaven and Earth" to get back to Emma... "And if there's a Hook in the way... so be it!"

I was out all day and missed some of the excitement but this line alone makes me squeal like a total fangirl. GO JEN!!!! :wub:

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

So here are some pics I found and edited them a Little Enjoy!!! Sorry for the quality...
    c26c1bab888b9e441ba9791cdeb7ff9d
    d486d371d1ce1cb2b31efedba5ba9a13
    You know I ship Emma and Hook!!
    c576b13cb04268949af855281eb78659
    aef6406ffabc6714c8167fde25f8eb5b
    8833aa322b15516d2af19124982e0213

8. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Entrances and Panel Comic Con 2013