Once Upon a Time: Interview to Cast & Crew

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' Stars Lana Parrilla and Josh Dallas Talk Show Creators' Secretive Ways (Video)

The actors describe how the former "Lost" producers unveil their story lines on the new ABC series.

2:19 PM PDT 10/30/2011 by Jethro Nededog

When one works on a show executive produced by Lost’s Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, it appears that one has to be at peace with knowing only part of their character’s story. That’s apparently the case with the men’s new series on ABC, the fairy tale meets modern times drama, Once Upon a Time.

“They’re being very private with everything and I think it’s smart of them to do that,” Lana Parrilla, who plays Regina/ the Evil Queen, tells The Hollywood Reporter.

“They did that on Lost, as well,” she continues. “A lot of the guest stars – I was one – didn’t get the whole script. You only got what you were shooting. Sometimes, it’s challenging, but I understand why. We want to keep this show as secret as possible, not wanting to spoil anything.”

Parrilla did tell THR a bit of what she knows to be true about her character who is one of the few people in the show’s mythic Storybrooke who knows what’s going on. After all, she’s responsible for the curse that brought the fairy tale characters into the modern times and erased their memories.

“There’s a lot of secrets, there’s a lot to contain, there’s a lot to mask as Regina,” she says. “She’s a much more complex character I find. I think the Evil Queen, she is as well, she’s just fun. She puts it out there. There’s like nothing to hide and she has fun with it. She likes destroying people’s lives.”

As for Prince Charming, he has definitely seen better days than his current state as the comatose John Doe. So, while the show likes to keep its story lines secret, actor Josh Dallas tells THR a bit of what he knows will be revealed about his dashing character.

“You’re certainly going to find out how Snow White and Prince Charming met,” Dallas tells THR. “And you’re going to find out the origins of Prince Charming, where he comes from and how he became prince and that whole story. You’re just going to find out more about the man… and possibly John Doe might be waking up, maybe not, we’ll have to watch and find out.”

“Poor John Doe, it’s all my fault,” Parrilla then jokingly interjects.

Tune into ABC at 8 p.m. on Sundays to find out how the story unfolds on Once Upon a Time.

Watch the full interview below.

http://youtu.be/bWVnj3H1M8w

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed...nterview-255095

137 replies since 18/10/2011, 20:57   6848 views