Once Upon a Time: Interview to Cast & Crew

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Raphael Sbarge 'interested in Once Upon a Time future'

Raphael Sbarge has opened up about the future of Once Upon a Time.

The actor plays Archie Hopper - aka Jiminy Cricket - on the ABC series. He revealed that he knows little about future episodes of the show, admitting that information about the upcoming instalments is kept "pretty tight" on set.

He went on to say that he looks forward to learning the identity of Emma Swan's (Jennifer Morrison) fairytale land persona.
    "Essentially, I don't [know]," Sbarge told The Hollywood Reporter. "It's not clear yet.
    "We know obviously that she was a little girl put into safety in the canoe or whatever that was made of wood. We know that she's 28. She has come back and obviously she's there to help fight the curse. That's what we know."

He concluded: "It's going to be interesting to see how that opens up. What her fairy tale character is, I don't know yet and I'm really excited to see what they're going to do with that."
    Sbarge recently revealed that his character's upcoming storyline made him cry, saying that the story arc devised by the show's writers "knocked [him] out".
    The actor previously predicted that there will be an "epic battle" in the show, though he does not know when the showdown will occur.

Once Upon a Time airs on Sundays at 8/7c on ABC

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s181/once...ime-future.html

137 replies since 18/10/2011, 20:57   6848 views