OUAT - S01E17 - Hat Trick

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

As much as I can't wait for the upcoming episodes, I am going to HATE waiting all summer for new episodes again! I wish ABC would hurry up and announce the official renewal of the show all ready. As you can tell by my other comment, I hate waiting, LOL :lol: :blink:

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 28/3/2012, 04:06) 
    As much as I can't wait for the upcoming episodes, I am going to HATE waiting all summer for new episodes again! I wish ABC would hurry up and announce the official renewal of the show all ready. As you can tell by my other comment, I hate waiting, LOL :lol: :blink:

Easy, kemo sabe :) , I understand your eagerness for more episodes. May will be here soon and we will have possibly the most revealing, exciting eps to view, PLUS, Jen might attend the ABC UpFronts in NYC. Then, there will be news about her movie projects, as well as candids of her, back home. Before you know it, July will be here and they will start shooting the blessed second season of OUAT....maybe sooner than July, I don't know.

Anyway, there will be a second season and I rejoice in that fact. As Briteen pointed out when she posted this link: http://tvline.com/2012/03/23/greys-anatomy...a-time-renewed/ ...if it isn't official right now, it will be very soon. Lots of good things to look forward to in Jen's world. :D

16 replies since 8/3/2012, 11:09   569 views