1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think that Starbucks cup has it's own zip code, LOL :lol:

Love the pic! She looks too cute. :D

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

2013 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Daisy von Scherler Mayer’s Some Girl(s)

She debuted her directorial debut, Party Girl at the fest (Sundance ’95) and now three films later, Daisy von Scherler Mayer found herself in the right place at the right time, working from what is most likely the best source material of her career with the stage to screenplay drama from Sundance regular, Neil LaBute. Starring Kristen Bell, Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Kazan, Emily Watson, Adam Brody and Mía Maestro, filming on Some Girl(s) began in April and so this has been completed for several months now. Cinematographer Rachel Morrison (Any Day Now) and Production Designer’s Maya Sigel (Gun Hill Road) are part of the crew.

Gist: The film follows a man who revisits several of his scorned ex-girlfriends on the eve of his wedding. Watson plays Lindsay, a married woman with whom Brody’s character had an affair. Zoe Kazan, Jennifer Morrison and Mia Maestro play the main character’s other exes.

Production Co./Producers: Leeden Media’s Patty West and Chris Schwartz, Andrew Carlberg.

Prediction: Premieres section

U.S. Distributor : Rights Available

http://www.ioncinema.com/news/festival-pre...ayer-some-girls

3. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the info. Sundance is one of my favorite film festivals. Would love to see the film get the exposure there and even better if Jennifer was able to attend. Though I have doubts about that considering her Once schedule. *fingerscrossed*

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sadly, Some Girl(s) didn't make the cut for presentation at Sundance. :(
    Boooh on the judges. :angry:

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

yeah boooh :angry:
    Can't wait to see the trailer!

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 2/1/2013, 18:47) 
    yeah boooh :angry:
    Can't wait to see the trailer!

Me, too. I hope that it actually gets a theatrical release -- that would be good. :)

7. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Boo to those judges! :(

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Some Girl(s) to World Premiere at South by Southwest Film Festival http://sxsw.com/film/news/sxsw-film-announ...features-lineup

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

SXSW Exclusive: Adam Brody, Emily Watson and Kristen Bell in Character Posters for Neil LaBute's 'Some Girl(s)'

The Neil LaBute-penned "Some Girl(s)," an adaptation of LaBute's play of the same name, is gearing up for its world premiere at SXSW on March 9th, and in advance of the release has released character posters for all six members of the film's ensemble cast.

Adam Brody stars in "Some Girl(s)" as a man who, on the eve of his wedding, seeks out his ex-girlfriends in order to make amends for his past failures in each relationship, with Emily Watson, Jennifer Morrison, Kristen Bell, Mia Maestro and Zoe Kazan all co-star as Brody's exes.

The film is director by Daisy von Scherler Mayer, who may be best known for 1995's "Party Girl," with Parker Posey, though her recent credits are mainly in the world of TV on shows like "Nurse Jackie" and "Mad Men." She also helmed 2002's Heather Graham comedy "The Guru." "Some Girl(s)" does not yet have distribution.

jmosomegirls_zpsaf7e7c23

http://www.indiewire.com/article/sxsw-excl...utes-some-girls

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lovely pic! Thanks

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

"I want to see more of this woman....." :wub:
    jmosomegirls_zpsaf7e7c23

As always, thank you, Aurore, for finding this gem. I sooooo want to see this movie. Fingers and toes crossed that they find a distributor. ^_^

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

SXSW 2013: Poster For Some Girl(s)

231679somegirlsposter

http://www.shockya.com/news/2013/03/08/sxs...s-gus-and-more/

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow! awesome! thanks :D

14. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thaaaanks :)

15. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Niiice-- a most effective movie poster. Merci, Aurore, for finding and posting this for us. ;)

88 replies since 12/3/2012, 17:33   4664 views