2013 - Event 15

« Older   Newer »

1. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 9/3/2014, 09:40) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2014, 00:32) 
    OMG !intese film!! Jen can really really act!! And she is strong!! Loved her performance!M

What? Do you mean that you've seen the picture? :huh: Where?

Yep they sent me a link!! U have to use the computer to see it and patience..I'll send it to you through twitter..u want the link?

But when the film comes out I'm so buying it it is worth having!!

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2014, 01:23) 
    Yep they sent me a link!! U have to use the computer to see it and patience..I'll send it to you through twitter..u want the link?

But when the film comes out I'm so buying it it is worth having!!

YES...YES, oh please, YES!! I would so love to see that, if you would be so kind as to send the link. I do most of my viewing on my big screen iMac, so this would be great. And, yeah, I totally agree that the DVD would be a must to buy, but who knows how many months, or years, that might be down the road?

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I notice that IMDB has a June 17 USA release date, although it doesn't specify if it's DVD (my guess) or a theatrical release. And, as earlier noted, the title will be Alpha Alert. ;)

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Here a new trailer...
    Video

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Good find, Tiuchis. Jennifer was correct about the Lionsgate connection. Looks like a DVD release on June 17 in the U.S. market.

Thanks for the post. ;)

6. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

http://alienbee.net/dvd-review-alpha-alert/
    All of the acting was fantastic but Jennifer Morrison and Josh Stewart stole the show with the whole good soldier, bad soldier thing and Stewart definitely comes across as a crazy not-so-good guy here while Morrison serves as more of the reserved vet with certain leadership skills even though she’s still dealing with her own trauma. Their play off of each other was one of the most interesting things about Alpha Alert.

7. floorplan
        +1   -1

User deleted

I still have to see this movie, can't wait. Only read positive reactions so far :)

8. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

Someone here buy the dvd? I hope someone post the invertiew that have in the extras!!

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I have french version ... no extras :(

83 replies since 19/4/2012, 23:21   5964 views