OUAT - S01E22 - A Land Without Magic

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Warning....here are some of my rambling thoughts from what I thought was one of the best season finales I've ever seen from ANY show. Great job OUAT!!! :wub:

So yeah, Snow and Charming's reunion with Emma needs to happen ASAP in the new season. Poor Emma has been waiting her whole life to find her family and now that she believes in this whole thing, you have to think the first thing she would want to do is meet them. Boy, she knows MM for sure, not David too much yet, so how is she going to deal with them actually being different than the people she all ready knows?! She'll probably be thrilled her father isn't the toolshed she thinks David is, LOL :lol: I think I will actually be upset if they don't give us that reunion right off the bat next year. They all deserve it! :D

I have no clue what Rumpel is actually up to or what he thought would happen but I agree that him having his magic back is going to be QUITE interesting. Regina may get her magic back too but so does everyone else who has it so she may not get as much as she thinks post purple smoke monster. I hope she gets more of what's coming to her though even if she does get some magic back! ;)

The producers have all ready said that August's story isn't over yet so I hope the follow up with him right away next season too. That was SO sad when he turned into all wood right in front of Emma's eyes. Poor guy and now Emma lost one of the only people in town she knew she could trust. He can't be gone for good! :(

The best scenes of the entire episode were in the hospital when Emma was reacting to Henry's death. I've watched the episode twice now and gotten teary both times watching her say goodbye to Henry. Their reunion after she saved him was SO precious and I loved that Henry said "I love you too" back to his mom! Happy Mother's Day Emma! :wub:

Other fave scene tonight was the dragon slaying and how it went back and forth between Emma and her father. So awesome! The CGI effects have gotten SO GOOD on this show (thank you ABC for ponying up the money for that, LOL) and I was impressed all the way around with that. I think those are the 1st scenes Jen Morrison has had to do with full out CGI too and I thought she was fantastic. I'm sure it won't be her last now either, LOL :lol: The contrast between Charming trying to put the egg into Malificient and Emma trying to slay her to get the egg were so well done. Anyone else catch how Emma slayed the dragon? She was using Charming's sword but she did it almost exactly like Charming tried to do at the wedding when he threw his sword at Regina (she poofed into smoke). She said "Hey!" and then threw it almost exactly like he did although her throw actually worked. Loved that little added touch and I didn't even catch it on my first viewing! Like father like daughter! :D

Loved loved loved the finale and I know this won't be the last time I watch the episode before the new season starts this fall. Fantastic season! :D

10 replies since 7/5/2012, 19:13   794 views