[H]ouse S08E22 - "Everybody Dies" Series Finale

« Older   Newer »

1. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (MVitto @ 22/5/2012, 23:16) 
    QUOTE (pandora1308 @ 22/5/2012, 21:51) 
    Thanks for posting all this amazing stuff!

Is there are clip of the retrospective? I haven't seen it yet. Except all the gifs on tumblr :D

I tagged you on a FB vid so you should be able to see it ;)

Thank you!!
    I'm never on FB, so I have no idea what's happening there XD

2. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

ahahahah I think that what was on FB... we can call it... "a party" :)

busy week for me, I havent seen neither the ep and the special (just the tour with JMO and HL) but the pics are really evocative... :)

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

finally watched both the ep and the special.
    I believe that they absolutely lost the magic and the quality of the first 2 seasons but it was a good ep and I am happy that (as HL said to desire for his character many years ago) House ends this part of his journey quite happy or at least free to try to be happy, always at his own terms.
    About Cameron and JMO: the one in the allucination is just House and its nice that he finally kind of accept that she loves him: not loved, but still loves... bec eternale love is a sign of hope, life and also maturity in my opinion. the second one, the real one at the funeral and at the hospital give quite satisfaction too bec she clearly found the way to stand up on her feet and be so brave to build a healthy life with the job she loves and a family.
    I'd like to see JMO working again with HL bec they seem very comfortable and great together :)
    DS and his writers were lucky but I wont ever watch a show from them bec they cant treat well neither their characters or their viewers/fans.

4. Tropic Shawn
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non ho visto la puntata finale di House quindi mi astengo da ogni commento e...da ogni spoiler ma sbaglio o l'ottava stagione è ai livelli di qualità delle prime 3-4 con il telefilm tornato ad occuparsi maggiormente del caso medico con tutte le implicazioni che questo comporta? (Maggiori interazioni tra i membri del team di House, informazioni sulla loro vita privata che scaturiscono proprio dall'esperienza del POTW ecc.)
    Ho visto gli episodi di settimana scorsa su Canale 5 e mi sembrava di vedere la prima stagione compresa la muffa sotto il lavello nella casa della paziente!

Cmq sono molto contento che Jennifer Morrison sia tornata proprio per la fine di House; lei c'era nel pilot quando tutto è iniziato quasi 8 anni fa e c'è stata (e mi sembra che la sua partecipazione non si sia limitata ad un semplice cameo) anche nell'ultima puntata quando tutto è finito...giusto così aldilà della direzione che il telefilm dalla quinta stagione in poi ha preso con una forte riduzione del suo screentime fino al suo allontanamento nella sesta stagione.

E grande Hugh Laurie che nello speciale se l'abbraccia alla grande! Così si fa!! Quando gli ricapita di lavorare con una gnocca così? :B):

33 replies since 15/5/2012, 15:18   12509 views