2012 - 5th annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic - 02/06

« Older   Newer »

1. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeah, I really liked her as red-head, but I definitely love her as blonde ( :heart: )
    I'm fan of her sunglasses :P

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 3/6/2012, 06:11) 
    Thanks for all the pictures! Seeing Leslie Bibb in some of them makes me really sad again that GCB didn't get renewed for a second season. :(

I agree, Heather, I thought GCB was a funny show. Being the celebrity-challenged individual that I am, who is the tall brunette on the left in the following picture? I'm suffering under a brain cloud right now -- I should know her name. She looks somewhat like Pauley Perrette.
    JenniferMorrisonFifthAnnualVeuveClicquotOPb-bJ8zRSIl

QUOTE (Michelle94 @ 3/6/2012, 05:13) 
    He? Who are we looking for? :huh: :huh:

Thanks for the pics Jen looks amazing! And YAY for blonde Jen again!

I'll take a stab at guessing that the "He" is in reference to Sebastian Stan (the mystery man, perhaps, in Jen's life? :huh: ).

And yes, Michelle, YAYS all around for Jen's return to blonde world. :D

QUOTE (briteen @ 3/6/2012, 13:59) 
    I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad she's back to blonde, the red shade aged her.

I'm in complete agreement with you, Briteen, on that observation. Even though she can carry any color well, she is so more like Jennifer, to me, with her natural blondness.

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 3/6/2012, 22:00) 
    . Being the celebrity-challenged individual that I am, who is the tall brunette on the left in the following picture? I'm suffering under a brain cloud right now -- I should know her name. She looks somewhat like Pauley Perrette.

it's Jessica Stam, she's a model.

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison - 5th annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

http://youtu.be/vURQ0TKewhU

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks for the vid :D

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 3/6/2012, 22:33) 
    . Being the celebrity-challenged individual that I am, who is the tall brunette on the left in the following picture? I'm suffering under a brain cloud right now -- I should know her name. She looks somewhat like Pauley Perrette.

it's Jessica Stam, she's a model.

Thanks, Aurore ;)

7. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Michelle94 @ 3/6/2012, 05:13) 
    He? Who are we looking for? :huh: :huh:

Thanks for the pics Jen looks amazing! And YAY for blonde Jen again!

I'll take a stab at guessing that the "He" is in reference to Sebastian Stan (the mystery man, perhaps, in Jen's life? :huh: ).

And yes, Michelle, YAYS all around for Jen's return to blonde world. :D

That's a pretty good guess! They do have amazing chemistry on screen...... ^_^

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I never thought of it that way but you guys are right....the red looked good on her but it did make her look a bit older which was disturbing to me since she's like three years younger than me, LMAO :lol:

Thanks for the new pics and video! :)

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Street Style: Summer Whites

jmopolo25

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

amazing pic! thanks

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison: Back to Blond After Six Weeks

That was quick! After dyeing her blond strands a rich auburn red six weeks ago, Jennifer Morrison is already back to her sunny color, thanks to colorist Riawna Capri of Nine Zero One Salon in Los Angeles. “I hadn’t dyed my hair in five years,” the Once Upon a Time actress told InStyle.com at the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on Saturday. “I had just been highlighting it, so it was really strong and healthy, which is why I could do the back and forth this quickly. I definitely couldn’t do that again soon! I just knew I could get away with it.” She had originally switched her hue for a role in the upcoming drama Some Girl(s). “If I wasn’t in the position where I could dye it, I would have just worn a wig,” she said. “I always prefer real hair if I can.” Tell us: Which color do you like better?

http://news.instyle.com/2012/06/04/jennife...-dye-blond-red/

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Just a Ferry Ride Away

jmopolo26

http://blog.bergdorfgoodman.com/womens-sty...ferry-ride-away

A Perfect Match Veuve Clicquot’s Fifth Annual Polo Classic

jmopolo27

http://www.vogue.com/parties/veuve-clicquo...l-polo-classic/

Edited by aurore - 4/6/2012, 22:24

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison at Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Jersey City,New Jersey on June 2,2012

VeuveClicquotPoloClassic20

VeuveClicquotPoloClassic21

VeuveClicquotPoloClassic22

VeuveClicquotPoloClassic23

VeuveClicquotPoloClassic24

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Polo Style: Summer Whites on Minka Kelly, Dree Hemingway, and Padma Lakshmi at the Veuve Clicquot Classic

Other attendees had various, if less dramatic, levels of interaction with the majestic beasts. Jennifer Morrison, who had never before been to a polo match, is obsessed with horses, from a distance. “Growing up I was always fascinated with them, but I have never really gotten to experience them in the way that I would like to,” the actress said. The Once Upon a Time star has a plan to remedy that: “I’ve been begging our showrunners to write some horseback riding onto the show for me, because I want to learn.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/201...ve-owen#slide=1

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

+18 HQs

th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic40 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic26 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic25 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic28 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic27 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic41 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic42 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic38 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic37 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic36 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic35 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic34 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic33 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic32 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic31 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic30 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic29 th_VeuveClicquotPoloClassic39

38 replies since 2/6/2012, 20:25   2546 views