User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 4/2/2013, 01:03) 
    A good find--gracias, Tiuchis. :)

Denada ;)

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (sammy1927 @ 4/2/2013, 12:06) 

And the hits keep on coming -- this is a wonderful video, IMO -- many thanks, Sammy. ;)

In this one, I love how the video artist wove scenes from OAUT with supporting footage from Bringing Ashley Home which, ironically, was also filmed on the streets of Vancouver only about half a year before the OUAT pilot was produced.

4. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I found another video today that I just had to share over here! It's about Emma & Snow and it's GORGEOUS. Not ashamed to say that this one made me cry. Enjoy! :wub:

Video

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ye-up, that one's a keeper -- thanks for posting it, Heather. ;) Jenny 'n Ginny are so good together. Being BFF's is good for their scenes together on screen.

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I found another great Emma video tonight! It was done as a character study about her and her life and it's just fantastic. Enjoy guys!! :wub:

Video

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ok it is sad..but hey thanks for sharing it!!

I really dont know where to put this, but I laughed all the video hahaha, so here, share it with my beloved forum Jen´s fans hehehe
    Video

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

That's one "for all the bases." Great selection. Thanks, Heather. ;)

And the hits keep on comin'. Thanks, tiuchis. :D

9. tiuchis
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Hello All!! U guys have to see this...I loved it!!! Enjoy it!!!
    Video

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very good......gracias, tiuchis. ;)

11. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Haha! That one is awesome. Loved the "acting like a teenager" part! Thanks tiuchis! :D

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

great vid :lol:

13. HeatherC12
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Just in case anyone feels like getting teary...or having an ugly cry like I did last night watching this video! It's a beautiful compilation of the main characters' journeys through season two and it's just beautiful. :wub:

Video

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks, Heather. IMO, the vid hit a lot of great moments. I do think that when recorded dialogue has to compete against a background music track, it can get lost. It's a very tricky thing to get right.

15. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 15/5/2013, 01:46) 
    Thanks, Heather. IMO, the vid hit a lot of great moments. I do think that when recorded dialogue has to compete against a background music track, it can get lost. It's a very tricky thing to get right.

I agree that the dialogue can get lost sometimes but this girl is SO GOOD at making videos that she rarely misses on her choices. This one hit me particularly hard because it used so many great moments for the characters along with such a beautiful song. She plans to keep making more through out the summer so I'll be sure to post them when I see another great one. :wub: :D

48 replies since 5/6/2012, 04:53   1026 views