2012 - Creative Arts Emmys - 16/09

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison at the 2012 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, Nokia Theatre L.A. Live, Los Angeles, CA 09-15-12

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

tumblr_mkqyrmC57p1qfg2t3o1_1280_zps77f6332f

CITAZIONE
    not a great picture, but this was at an event my mom and i were passing by of sept. of last year, we got to see a bunch of other celebrities

but to vancity, who says that she’s not fan-friendly or doesn’t make time out for her fans, this picture actually proves you wrong

they were trying to rush to the event and there was a crowd where i, and several other fans were all hanging out

she didn’t ignore us, she didn’t give us a wave, she actually walked over to us, said hello and went in, and again, she was late to her event

their lives are HECTIC (i work red carpets every now & then so i get to see how it is) they’re filming, going to one event, then another, and when they get a moment to breathe they get a crowd of fans pressing to say hi or get an autograph

sometimes they’ll say no, not because they’re not fan friendly, but because they’re people like us, and sometimes they just get to be overworked and need to take a breather

http://retrogummybear.tumblr.com/post/4712...-at-an-event-my

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well that IS a nice picture, and an even better commentary from Ashley, who took the time to add an important statement. Bravo, Ashely! :D

Sorry for that second typo....Ashley. ^_^

32 replies since 16/9/2012, 00:18   1992 views