2012 - LACMA Art + Film Gala - 27/10

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 30/10/2012, 04:29) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 29/10/2012, 14:37) 
    I'll probably be clubbed for one critique, though. Jen's beautiful eyes are just one of her salient qualities and I would prefer to see less of the eye makeup. Natural is better, IMHO.

I agree about her outfits and color me shocked when I finally noticed today that she's actually wearing a pantsuit! Totally threw me off over the weekend and leave it to her to pull that look off brilliantly, LOL :lol:

I also agree about the eye makeup comment (less is definitely more and I live by that myself) but IMO, she actually doesn't have as much on in these pics as she has in past event pics. It's just that she's wearing much darker eyeliner and mascara here which makes it way more dramatic. I was actually thinking that her eyes looked great for this formal event and thought it all worked well with the outfit. No clubbing from me though on your opinion! /end girly makeup lesson ;)

Nice to see you posting again! :D

Thanks, Heather, for setting me straight with the info on the eyeliner, mascara, etc. Soon after I wrote that comment, I regretted it. Jen has such beautiful eyes that it just doesn't matter -- she always looks fantastic. And thanks for the sparing of the club. ;)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison adds colour to wardrobe

Wednesday Oct 31 2012

Jennifer Morrison is trying to "incorporate colour" into her wardrobe.

The House star is known for her gorgeous style on the red carpet and always looks effortlessly elegant.

The 33-year-old knows the importance of stepping out of her comfort zone when it comes to trends, and is trying to embrace a more colourful look.

"I'm trying to incorporate colour into my life. Until recently, everything in my closet was black, white, grey, navy or olive," she told Lucky magazine.

Jennifer demonstrated her preference for darker colours at the LACMA Art + Film Gala at the weekend, where she looked glamorous in a black Reem Acra jumpsuit.

The star's off-duty look is a little more casual and consists largely of her favourite pattern; stripes.

"I have a closet full of blazers and more striped shirts than any human could possibly wear," she laughed.

"Somehow I think that I don't have striped shirts, and then I look at my closet and go, 'Oh, I have ten.' But then you always end up with your favourite striped shirt of the moment, and you don't end up wearing any of the other ones."

The actress wears an array of designers on the red carpet and always looks stunning for the cameras.

However, she has a personal favourite when it comes to luxury labels.

"I'm on an Isabel Marant kick. She does an amazing job of making things that are everyday-wearable but also special and a little bit different," she gushed.

I definitely like that she has a '70s western vibe. There's something that's very fun and vintage in what she's doing."

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fa...e-16232280.html

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison and Sebastian Stan arriving together at LACMA Art + Film Gala 2012

JenSebastian011

JenSebastian010

JenSebastian009

JenSebastian008

JenSebastian007

JenSebastian006

JenSebastian005

JenSebastian004

JenSebastian003

JenSebastian002

JenSebastian001

4. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

cool pics indeed ;)

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

great pics :D Thanks Aleki!

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie, Aleki, for the cool additions. I especially like the pics with Jen and Sebastian -- they sure are hot together. Fingers crossed that this ship works for them both. :)

7. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you so much for the new pictures. They look fierce together. Such a good looking couple. Hopefully this is the start of many more appearances together.

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wonderful pictures! Am I the only one swooning over the gentle way he's holding her arm or that she's holding onto his thumb as they're walking? They are too cute together! :wub:

9. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh my, those legs! Envy of a 5 footer....
    Sebastian seems like such a gentleman!

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 3/11/2012, 02:46) 
    Wonderful pictures! Am I the only one swooning over the gentle way he's holding her arm or that she's holding onto his thumb as they're walking? They are too cute together! :wub:

I wasn't paying close enough attention to that detail. That is a most tender show of affection from both of them.

Is it Sunday, yet?! :huh: ;)

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

jmostan6

jmostan3

jmostan4

jmostan5

http://onceuponatimebras.blogspot.com.br/2...on-in-love.html

12. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG. They're so precious together. Love seeing them laugh like that.

Thanks for those pictures.

13. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG, it is SO nice to see the two of them laughing and having a great time! Thanks for sharing those pics and I hope we get more pics like this in the future! :D

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, thanks Aurore for these new candids. I also love to see them together, and to see that Jen has a match with Seb for explosive, expressive laughter. :lol: :lol:

Also, as before, Jen's beverage of choice: le vin rouge.

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala Honoring Ed Ruscha and Stanley Kubrick - Celebrity Arrivals

http://youtu.be/E2e5IiQxN10

http://youtu.be/eUPvaML2kM4

Schermata2012-11-07alle091934

Schermata2012-11-07alle091837

Schermata2012-11-07alle091750

http://youtu.be/DlktD44aaJE

30 replies since 28/10/2012, 09:42   3358 views