jmoglobal

http://vitalvoices.org/node/69

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow! very nice! Thanks :D

th_594150552

CITAZIONE
    DVF: Diane & guests celebrated 15 years of investing in women to improve our world at the @VitalVoices Gala. #vvlead http://t.co/RpYQpeYb

https://twitter.com/dvf/status/210722325753114626

3. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't recognize many people in that picture (Jen looks great!) but is that Chelsea Clinton in the middle of the back row? Sure looks like her!

Thanks for the pics! I guess we're not going to get anything else from this event.

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 10/6/2012, 06:13) 
    I don't recognize many people in that picture (Jen looks great!) but is that Chelsea Clinton in the middle of the back row? Sure looks like her!

Thanks for the pics! I guess we're not going to get anything else from this event.

I know what you mean, Heather, about desiring more information about the event. It looks like it was a small gathering, and I would like to know more about Jennifer's role in the event (i.e., did she speak or introduce someone).

I don't see many familiar faces, although I do recognize CNN personalities Jeanne Moos and Wolf Blitzer immediately to the right of Jennifer. I also recognize NBC news correspondent Andrea Mitchell, further to the right in the back row. That could very well be Chelsea Clinton. I know I have seen the woman to her right, but I can't recall her name. :huh:

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

2012 Global Leadership Awards

jmovoices3
    Actress Jennifer Morrison shakes hands with Marianne Ibrahim, Global Trailblazer honoree from Egypt.

jmovoices2
    Jennifer Morrison, actor on the ABC television show "Once Upon a Time" with the AnnPower fellows during the Global Leadership Awards.

jmovoices1
    Vital Voices hosts the 2012 Global Leadership Awards at the Kennedy Center Wednesday, June 6, 2012 in Washington. (Sharon Farmer/sfphotoworks)

jmovoices

http://photos.vitalvoices.org/p816966039/h10a460ac#h2ccaf54

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very nice. Thanks for these, Aurore. ;)

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow! amazing pics :D thanks Aurore

8. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

edit-Rene-Jones-Hollette-Jennifer-Morrison-Catherine-Fisher-Kay-Krill-Kim-Azzaelli-thumb-autox400-41199_zps4c54738e

www.washingtonian.com/gallery/polit...2.php#&panel1-9
    CITAZIONE
    Wolf Blitzer and Claire Shipman kicked off the evening at podiums flanked by potted yellow spider mums and hot pink hydrangeas. Tina Brown presented an award for leadership in public life, and actress Jennifer Morrison spoke on behalf of ANNpower, a fellowship for young girls created by ANN Inc.
    http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/capital...ards-photos.php

CITAZIONE
    NNpower Fellows also heard from outstanding women leaders here in the United States. ANN INC. executives provided insights into the challenges of a career in business, and offered their advice for the Fellows as they approach the next steps in their academic journeys. Kay Krill, President and CEO of ANN INC., Tara Ellef, SVP of Merchandising for LOFT, and Catherine Fisher, VP of Corporate Communications for ANN INC., were among the executives who helped mentor the Fellows. House M.D. TV star Jennifer Morrison even joined the Fellows as a surprise guest! Later, at a visit to Georgetown University, Fellows talked with Dr. Carol Lancaster (pictured below), Dean of the School of Foreign Service, and Vice-Chair of the Vital Voices Board, about the importance of having a global perspective.

www.vitalvoices.org/blog/2012/06/50...eadership-forum

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the new pic :D

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ANNpower Ambassador Jennifer Morrison spends day with ANNpower Fellows at the Leadership Forum, discussing the Fellows’ career aspirations and her perspective on leadership as a young woman.

Wiswedel_120606_MG_1031_zpsf2f2f184

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks, Aleki, for this pic. When Jennifer gives her time to support such worthy causes as this event, it is no wonder why so many people consider her to be an inspiration and a positive role model. ;)

12. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

This was last year right??

13. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 14/3/2013, 05:34) 
    This was last year right??

Sí, eso es correcto. ;)

14. tiuchis
        +1   -1