Once Upon a Time 3rd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time‘s Pan is one creepy kid. Do you have any scoop on the history between him and Hook? Or really, any scoop on Hook in general? –Stef
    I am told that Hook’s sure-to-illuminate reunion with Pan is “imminent.” As for more Hook scoop, his backstory is also fast-approaching. In that episode, Colin O’Donoghue says, “You’ll see different colors to Hook, and to Killian Jones before he becomes Hook. You begin to understand a bit more why he is so self-absorbed, apart from the whole thing with Milah and why he’s a pirate. [It's about] how he becomes a pirate, which is brilliant. The guys have done a great job with that.” And speaking of Hook and Milah….

I have a question brought up by the Once Upon a Time Season 2 DVD set. Were Milah and Killian actually married, making him Henry’s step-grandfather? –Rita
    No, that confusion is the result of a mistake made during the production of a DVD featurette. Series cocreator Adam Horowitz confirms, “As far as show ‘canon’ is concerned, Hook and Milah were never married.” (Glad to have that hot potato off my desk!)

http://tvline.com/2013/10/10/bones-wedding...medium=facebook

81 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:15   2562 views