Once Upon a Time 3rd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Port Mortem: Once Upon a Time EPs on Casting Pan, Emma's Focus, Neal's Fate, Mulan and More

Matt Webb Mitovich

Once Upon a Time Season 3 SpoilersABC’s Once Upon a Time dropped anchor in Neverland this Sunday night, and with the arrival of Emma, Hook et al in this lush realm ruled by Lost Boys came at least one big reveal plus many new questions.

For one, as unveiled in the Season 3 premiere’s final moments, the kindly lad who rescued Henry from a pack of Lost Boys is, in fact, Peter Pan himself – and in Henry he has found a prize greater than any: the heart of the truest believer.

Discussing their version of Pan, who is here envisioned as a ruthless OnceS3-panrascal, Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis told TVLine, “What we’re excited about is you’ve got a 15-year-old [character] who may actually be 200 years old, so he has that wisdom, but he’s also got the spunk of that kid who’s still going to taunt you in the locker room.

“[Pan] is a twisted little s—t,” Kitsis adds.

Meanwhile, the show’s creators consider themselves “very lucky” in casting Robbie Kay (of the international miniseries Pinocchio) in this pivotal role. “When you see him, especially in the second episode, you’re going to be like, ‘Uh, uh, ohhhhh,’” Kitsis promises. Adds cocreator Adam Horowitz: “Robbie has been able to hold his own, with everyone from Jennifer Morrison to Ginny Goodwin to Robert Carlyle – and that’s not easy.”

At a separate press event for Once Season 3, Kitsis and Horowitz also weighed in on these burning questions born of the premiere:

DOES RUMPLESTILTSKIN HAVE DADDY ISSUES? | And how, as OnceS3-rumpleindicated when Lost Boy Felix whipped out a straw doll that obviously had great meaning to The Dark One, leaving him in tears. “We’ve hinted in the past that his father was a coward, and that his father’s name was something that haunted him,” Kitsis reminds. “This is a many who wants to break the cycle of his past and be a good father, but you know the quote: ‘I can resist everything but temptation.’” Episode 4, “Nasty Habits,” will explore this further.

IS EMMA EVEN THINKING ABOUT ROMANCE? | Captain Hook may be flirty and rather charming to some, but fresh off Neal’s “death” and with son Henry missing, Emma’s not looking for a Hook-up. Just yet. “Right now, Emma is focused on getting Henry,” says Kitsis. Besides, “She’s not someone who lets her walls down – her heart’s been broken too many times to be worried about ‘dating’ right now.”

UH-OH — IS ARIEL A MEAN MERMAID, TOO?! | Not to worry, OnceS3-mermaid“She’s going to be different from what you saw in the premiere,” Horowitz assures. Adds Kitsis, “The spirit of Ariel is somebody who wants to see the world and experience [new] things… and that is definitely similar to our Ariel” (played by JoAnna Garcia Swisher in Episode 6).

WITH PAN COMES RUFIO, RIGHT…? | Not so fast. Though one of this summer’s casting calls used that name from Robin Williams’ Hook movie, “I don’t think we can show him, because he’s the property of Columbia and Sony Pictures,” Kitsis explains. However, Tinker Bell will show up in Episode 3, while the Darling kids – first seen in Season 2′s “Second Star to the Right” – “are integral to the Peter Pan story, and we have not forgotten about them,” says Horowitz. “There is a tie into what we’re doing with them as well.”

IS ROBIN HOOD A KEEPER? | As previously reported, Sean Maguire will play the Prince of Thieves in multiple episodes – and not just during this 11-episode Neverland arc. “We’re definitely going to get a lot of him in the second half” of this season, says Kitsis.

WILL NEAL REVEAL TO MULAN WHAT HAPPENS IN HER BIG-SCREEN, ANIMATED ADVENTURE? | Even assuming he can eventually explain to her what a “movie” is, there will be no opportunity for him to “spoil” his Fairytale Land cohort’s destiny. “She’s just going to have to wait,” says Kitsis, “and maybe one day get the DVD.”

WILL NEAL FIND A WAY TO RETURN TO EMMA? | “Come hell or high water” – and presumably with the help of Robin Hood, Mulan et al – “Neal is going to get back to Neverland,” Kitsis attests. But first, Horowitz warns, “There’s a bit more of a wrinkle to their story that we’ll delve into in Episode 3.”OnceS3-birth

WE’VE

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Season 3, Episode 2 Spoilers: 10 Things to Know About "Lost Girl"

October 4, 2013 at 09:00AM EDT by Rebecca Martin

Once Upon a Time Season 3 follows up its strong premiere with an even stronger Episode 2. Here at Wetpaint Entertainment we were lucky enough to get our hands on an advance screener of Season 3, Episode 2: "Lost Girl," and we loved the episode, which is a pitch-perfect combo of thrills, chills, and funny banter.

While we can't spill any major plot points about the episode, we can give you some hints and quotes to whet your appetite. So read on for 10 clues about the episode.

Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.

1. One character wants a second character to call him/her by a new name, but the second character isn't feeling it.

2. "Your father's a distrustful fellow."

3. The flashback portion puts a really good spin on a classic tale, incorporating it into the current cast of characters in an unexpected way.

4. "I take it from your tone perms are bad."

5. Magic can't make one believe.

6. This episode features what might be Jennifer Morrison's best acting on the show to date.

7. We think Captain Swan shippers are going to have a lot to be happy about.

8. Rumple fans should also enjoy themselves.

9. There is a heartbreaking, albeit long-time coming, Charming family moment.

10. "Yes, blame me — again."

Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, October 6 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/a...sode-2-spoilers

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time – “Lost Girl” What to look forward to?

Posted by: Nikki De Graeve

US TV October 4, 2013

Last Sunday we saw the return of Once Upon A Time, kicking off the ‘Neverland season’ with the action packed Season 3 premiere episode “The Heart of the Truest Believer”. In “Lost Girl” you’ll be able to see the return of the Evil Queen, twisted games from Peter Pan, and a mention of a certain Pirate Captain to one of the characters causing plenty of laughs.
    According to reports from TV Line and TV Guide, episode two will be Snow-centric, with plenty of flashback scenes in the Enchanted Forest while in Neverland Snow’s relationship with Emma is being explored further.

A Snow – Charming episode
    In the course of the previous seasons, we’ve had the pleasure to see many flashback scenes which allowed us to see the character developement of Snow (Ginny Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas), and naturally see their relationship and love for each other grow. In “Lost Girl”, the flashbacks will take us back to the moment right after Charming broke the sleeping curse and freed Snow White.
    What happened between then and the final battle against Regina, before the Charmings got married?

The return of the Evil Queen
    It’s always such a pleasure to see the ‘Evil Queen’, as Lana Parrilla has so much fun with her character. Charming has broken the curse, leaving Regina with not many options of how to proceed except maybe making a deal with Snow – so she at least can remain Queen. Full marks for never giving up!

Mirror Mirror on the wall…
    Will have to disappoint all the Huntsman fans (Jamie Dornan) hoping to see him in a flashback, maybe in future episodes perhaps… However we do see the return of the Magic Mirror, as who else would be better to inform the Evil Queen that the sleeping curse has been broken? With Snow White alive and well, and looking forward to settle down with her true love – that’s some really bad news for Regina to hear.

The Once Upon a Time Avengers Assemble!
    Back in present day Neverland, the Jolly Roger Gang – now only five after Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) almost literally jumped / left ship to try and save Henry (Jared Gilmore) on his own, tries hard to join forces against the Neverland nasties. Emma’s (Jennifer Morrison) speech at the end of the premiere episode left most of them inspired. There’s still a question mark about Regina as she may not be willing to just follow Emma as ‘the leader’ of the group – but there’s no doubt she won’t do anything in her powers to save Henry.

Peter Pan – Let’s Play!
    Once Upon A Time creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis decided to flip the Peter Pan story making Pan one of the scariest villains we’ve met so far! He might look like a teenage boy but he’s a devil in disguise with psychotic tendencies… He seems to take great pleasure in taunting Emma, luring her away from the camp with the sound of the Lost Boys’ / children crying. He sets up a challenge as he gives her a map, which will help her find her son Henry. The only trouble with that, is that the map is blank – Emma will have to come to terms with who she really is, if she wants to find her son.

A question of parenting
    In order for Emma to find her true self, she ‘ll have to try and make peace with her parents. Snow and Charming would like nothing better to be parents to Emma, if only she’d let them. In the previous episode it really came to blows about the fact they’re all the same age! For an entire season, Emma saw Snow – Mary Margaret as a friend and flatmate while her father Charming – David was nothing more than the guy who caused her friend heartbreak and trouble.
    In season two, Emma did get to bond a little with her parents, but they never had the chance to really sit down and talk. Emma is the product of True Love, can perform magic and her parents are Snow White and Prince Charming. Yet she’s never had a fairy tale life of her own, abandoned by her parents, foster parents, August and then Neal – no wonder Emma has issues.
    Have some kleenex tissues at the ready as there’s a particular scene between Snow and Emma where they address some of those issues head on.

What the Hook?
    There may be lots of drama in the upcoming episode but that doesn’t mean that there won’t be any humour as well. Last week we witnessed a classic moment where Neal (Michael Raymond-James) tried to explain to Mulan (Jamie Chung) about the fact Disney made a movie about her.
    This time round it’ll be sexy Captain Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) to learn all about his Disney alter-ego. So how will Hook react if he hears about the large hat, the ruffles, the impressive moustache, the fact he is being called a codfish…? Bet it will be priceless!

Fancying and Saving
    Talking about Hook, the incorrigible innuendo loving pirate couldn’t help himself telling Emma in front of the entire group, including her parents…that ‘Actually I quite fancy you from time to time – when you’re not yelling at me.’ Emma gave him a glance as in saying ’Really now it’s not the time!’ but we do believe Hook meant every word. The scene where he’s holding his breath, sighing with relief as Emma started to breathe again after almost drowning, tells us all we need to know about his feelings for the saviour. And as Emma knows when someone is lying to her, what does she really make of Hook fancying her?
    Hook may fancy Emma, but her parents aren’t particularly his biggest fans at the moment – something that could change soon. TV Line reported about Hook saving Charming from a particularly ferocious thorny plant – so will the Charming’s be indebted to Hook? Will David utter the words ‘Thank You’? Just last episode Charming was ready to slice the pirate’s throat with his own hook for calling his wife Snow a slag…it will be a quite impressive turnaround if David and Hook can become something resembling ‘friends’.

A friendly visitor
    Rumplestiltskin can use a friend in Neverland after his confrontation with Felix, and receiving the little puppet which caused so much heartache. There’s a story to tell about this puppet, and it will have something to do with his cowardly father.
    How, what, when and where is unknown but Belle (Emilie de Ravin) does find a way to communicate with Rumplestiltskin. Hoping she may have that calming effect on him and some good advice.
    Once Upon A Time ”Lost Girl” airs on Sunday 6 October on ABC.

http://www.entertainmentoutlook.com/2013/1...l-look-forward/

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I was wondering if you knew if (or when) Once Upon a Time‘s Neal would go to Neverland? Based on some cast photos that were tweeted, it looked like he might show up there. –Allie
    Or, Michael Raymond-James was just photo bombing his pals on their own set…? Because Neal’s road home will not be an easy one. “This show never seems to be short in the obstacles department,” Raymond-James shares. “It’s one of those things where the answer to one problem usually leads to seven more problems that one needs to overcome. So there’s some tough sledding ahead, I’ll say that.”

How has Once Upon a Time‘s Emma not questioned or had a glimmer of hope that Neal might have been saved? –ratinhos
    Fair point. So we asked Jennifer Morrison if Emma might start to somehow “sense” that Neal survived his portal plunge. But she maintained, “They have no sense in Neverland what happened with Neal.” And as for Emma’s instincts, “Because of everything she has been through — and especially having been through so much loss with Neal — for her own sanity, she has to assume that he is dead.”

Any clues on Regina’s Once Upon a Time love interest? –Natalie
    You think you’re anxious to meet Regina’s romantic interest? How about poor Lana Parrilla, who when we saw her on the set Thursday had yet to start shooting that storyline. But with an eye on it, she said, “I’m like, ‘What?! I don’t think she’s kissed anyone in like 200 years.’ Well, [except for] the Huntsman. But there is something coming up. And I will say: Regina has not met him. But maybe the audience has.”

http://tvline.com/2013/10/04/once-upon-a-t...rland-spoilers/

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Thnks!!

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 5/10/2013, 15:33) 
    I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Thnks!!

How true...these reveals make Ep. 03/02 sound fantastic!

Thanks for the additions, Aleki. :)

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

October 6, 2013 05:32 AM PDT

Once Upon a Time Stars Preview Pan-Demonium, the Punishing of Lost Boys, Baby Talk and More

by Matt Webb Mitovich and Vlada Gelman

To steal a phrase from Princess Jasmine, it’s a whole new world now that ABC’s Once Upon a Time (Sundays at 8/7c) has deposited a melange of friends, family and frenemies in Neverland, tenuously united in the cause to rescue Henry from the Lost Boys, all while fending off that petulant Peter Pan.

TVLine visited the series’ set in Vancouver this past week, where Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla, Colin O’Donoghue, Jared Gilmore and Emile de Ravin discussed the big themes of tonight’s episode — in which Pan forces Emma to face a hard truth, while in flashback the Evil Queen hands the Charmings an ultimatum.

ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL | Belief, if you hadn't gleaned, is a major theme during this Neverland arc -- including the good guys' faith in being able to coalesce as a unit and endure Neverland's evils. "Pan is a nasty, nasty character and that is the biggest obstacle for all of us. But the same obstacle for all of us is ourselves," says Josh Dallas. "It's about believing in who you are and then compromising as a group to get things done."

THE PARENT TRAP | As touched on in the season opener, Snow and Emma will struggle to get a handle on their mother/daughter dynamic during this 11-episode Neverland odyssey. "They're really going to address it this season," effuses Ginnifer Goodwin. "Every time we went to address it last season, we'd be interrupted by a thrilling plot obstacle, so the fact that we're now stuck in a place where we have to address this dynamic is everything I've ever wanted out of this show." Add in robust banter between all of the other core characters, and, "We all have said, 'It feels like the pilot again,'" Goodwin relates.

NO KID GLOVES | An imminent clash with the Lost Boys finds one of our characters about to throttle a lad, raising a question about to what lengths they could/should go to find Henry. Surveying the moral quandary, Goodwin says, "I made a decision as a character, at the end of the first season, that I'm unaffected by anything age-related. I'm the same age as my daughter and we've never established that that throws me in any way. So, Snow probably thinks that everyone has to be treated like an adult in some ways. But I do have a line where I get upset about how a young person is being treated." Plus, Snow is general is pro "life," even when in battle mode. "She doesn't kill anybody, under any circumstances," Goodwin notes. "In every sword fight, in making her way through a castle, in every interaction, she's always let people live. She did take out an ogre, but he was trying to eat her daughter. So we're not going to count that."

THE LOST BOY | Peter Pan (played by Robbie Kay) has thus far only hinted at the broad strokes of his plan for Henry, but here is how Jared Gilmore sums it up: "The Lost Boys and Peter Pan want Henry to save magic... because magic is dying [in Neverland]." And that is a bad thing because...? "If magic is fading, maybe they're getting older," Gilmore guesses. "Then they can't stay young forever in Neverland."

THE FRENEMY WITHIN | Jennifer Morrison calls the Emma/Regina relationship "drastically changed," if only by the extreme circumstance -- a shared desire to find Henry. "It's not so much that Emma brushes under the rug all the things that happened before," says Morrison, "but in terms of what they need at this moment, she's going to ignore it. And they move forward from there." As Lana Parrilla notes, "For the first two seasons, all I kept saying was, 'He's my son." and this year, 'He's our son, we have to save our son.' And i like that. I like that they're coming together. Because the war is not so much between Emma and Regina but Regina and Snow."

SAVED BY THE BELLE? | As previously scooped, though we won't check in on Storybrooke anytime soon, Belle resurfaces in this Sunday's episode, in a very special way. And it's not a limited engagement. "She definitely appears a few times," Emilie de Ravin allows. "What kind of Belle it is is the question, and that's kind of the fun part, because of course she's also in Storybrooke.... She hasn't just come around the corner and swam there!" (As for the patient "Rumbelle" fandom, the actress raves, "It's amazing," explaining, "The dynamic just clicked.... He's basically awful to her at times but she's such a strong person that she can see through that. It's a full-on all-or-nothing kind of relationship.")

PAN-DEMONIUM | His minion Felix already brought The Dark One to tears. And this Sunday, when Peter Pan offers Emma a map to find Henry, it comes with a mind-effing caveat. "Pan is omnipresent on the island," says Jennifer Morrison, "so there is always that foreboding threat for all of us -- wondering what he knows, what he doesn't know, assuming he knows everything and how does that factor into the games he plays with us.... We're all in incredibly emotional states, wanting to get to Henry, and at the same time trying to be clever enough to figure out what Pan [is up to]."

BABY TALK | TV Guide Magazine recently hinted that one of the Once women might have baby on the brain this season. And many eyes -- if only by process of elimination -- are on the Charmings. "It's possible," Dallas allows. "You're just going to have keep watching!"

http://tvline.com/2013/10/06/once-upon-a-t...lla-joshdallas/

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time‘s Pan is one creepy kid. Do you have any scoop on the history between him and Hook? Or really, any scoop on Hook in general? –Stef
    I am told that Hook’s sure-to-illuminate reunion with Pan is “imminent.” As for more Hook scoop, his backstory is also fast-approaching. In that episode, Colin O’Donoghue says, “You’ll see different colors to Hook, and to Killian Jones before he becomes Hook. You begin to understand a bit more why he is so self-absorbed, apart from the whole thing with Milah and why he’s a pirate. [It's about] how he becomes a pirate, which is brilliant. The guys have done a great job with that.” And speaking of Hook and Milah….

I have a question brought up by the Once Upon a Time Season 2 DVD set. Were Milah and Killian actually married, making him Henry’s step-grandfather? –Rita
    No, that confusion is the result of a mistake made during the production of a DVD featurette. Series cocreator Adam Horowitz confirms, “As far as show ‘canon’ is concerned, Hook and Milah were never married.” (Glad to have that hot potato off my desk!)

http://tvline.com/2013/10/10/bones-wedding...medium=facebook

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘Once Upon a Time’ cast discuss kissing, Charming, and season 3 at NYCC

By Jen Lamoureux (@jenlam26) at 7:00 pm, October 12, 2013

Ed Kitsis and Adam Horowitz brought Jennifer Morris as a special guest to the Once Upon a Time panel at NYCC. They talked about the trip to Neverland, the search for Henry, and of course Hook and Emma.

1. On season 3

Jennifer Morrison loves season 3 because they get to go so much deeper emotionally. All the main characters are back together for a while, and it has been so fun getting to explore all the pain they are being put through.

Adam and Ed do not find season 3 easier to write. They are constantly trying to make each episode better than the one that just aired. They have to deepen and strengthen what is already there.
    2. Wardrobe

When Emma is in a tank top the action is on. The tank top is Once code for action scenes. At the end of last season all the characters got on the ship with a backpack in hopes they wouldn’t be stuck in the same clothes the whole trip to Neverland. Kitsis said, “They tried to take backpacks to out smart us and they say these are our wardrobes so we have clothes for when it is cold. We said ‘that’s ok we will just send a fleet of mermaids in to destroy them.’”
    3. Splintering of the group

Rumpel was many things but a team player wasn’t one of them. He wasn’t looking for his kumbaya moment. He is set on saving Henry and he thinks he can do that better by himself.

We will get a taste of Regina’s tolerance on Sunday and it is clearly wearing thin. The tolerance of Emma and Mary Margret is also wearing thin. Everyone has to be themselves and at some point that will be brought to a boiling point.
    4. Storybrook

You will get to see what happens in Storybrook from the moment that the ship goes through the portal. You will get to see the spell enacted to protect the town and all the blanks will be filled in for those characters. This will occur in episode seven.
    5. Charming

Charming will have to deal with facing the fact there is no cure for the dreamshade and his focus right now is saving Henry. It will be a true test of his strength and you will get to see how he deals with that. Over the next few episodes you will get to see why Prince Charming is so charming.
    6. Peter Pan

Peter Pan is the villain of all villains. Adam Horowitz says, “We don’t even talk to him – he scares us! We had a cast party last week and it was the first time I had met him in person. I turned and saw him and my first instinct was to run away.”

There are definitely reasons for why Pan has just taken Henry’s heart. By the end of Sunday’s episode you will have a better understanding of him and his motivation. He is one of the nastiest villains but also the most complicated. By the end of the first eleven episodes you will know why Peter Pan is the way he is.
    7. Kissing

When Jennifer was asked about her favorite episode her response was, “It’s always fun when you get to kiss someone.”

The follow up question was about her and Hook. “Hook has been surprising Emma, but she is just focused on saving Henry. I think there is a lot coming at her that she isn’t paying attention to. She is pleasantly surprised by Hook. He does seem to be really working to help and trying to prove that he is genuinely invested. Once again Emma is in a land where she doesn’t know what is going on and she is learning as she goes. He is someone who has lived there for a long time and he has proven himself as a help.”

In episode five we will get to learn why Hook became a pirate. There will be a lot to learn about Killian Jones.
    8. Neal’s return

If and when Neal and Emma find each other again it’s not as simple as running into each other’s arms. As Kitsis says, “There are things you say to people when they are about to die and fall into a portal and then there are the things you say when things calm down and you actually have time to talk.”

www.hypable.com/2013/10/12/upon-time-nycc-panel-recap/

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time scoopage, please! — Carrie
    Speaking of romance…sorry if I’m being a big tease (that’s kinda the point, right?) but Captain Swan fans should pick up the issue of EW on stands Friday. There’s a photo in there that you’ll want to see. That’s all I’m allowed to say for now.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/14/bones-ar...ies-spoilers/2/

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

source: www.farfarawaysite.com

th_12_zps1f468dc7 th_17_zpsad903735 th_19_zps124a3cf5 th_20_zps2b563d65 th_21_zps9745713a th_16_zps7dda4d3e th_18_zps208a660c th_14_zps02001c2d th_15_zpsf433f652 th_13_zps073e8ead th_11_zps7c7f9ffa

Edited by Aleki77 - 17/10/2013, 03:13

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

image_zps98d48666

Tv guide Oct/Nov 2013

13. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' First Look: Emma and Hook [spoiler]! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO AND GIF

By Sandra Gonzalez on Oct 18, 2013 at 1:05PM

Capt. Swan fans, prepare to squeal with delight. EW has an exclusive photo that’s likely to be your desktop background for the rest of time.

once-upon-a-time_zpsf5ab4c60

Yes, do not adjust your computer screen: That’s Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) — and they’re smooching!

“I kind of knew at some point it was coming,” says Morrison of the big kiss, which happens in Once Upon a Time‘s Hook-centric Oct. 27 episode. ”I knew from all the way back, when they brought both Michael Raymond-James and Colin O’Donoghue on, that it was always the intention to create some sort of love triangle with the two of them and Emma…having a very legitimate pull between those two men.”

“So I kind of was anticipating something coming — I just wasn’t sure what and I wasn’t sure how,” Morrison continues. “So I definitely thought that it was an excellent moment for them to have an unexpected kiss.”

Adds O’Donoghue: “I think there was always something there between the characters. So it’s definitely something that was in the background, and I’m sure it’s something some of the fans have wanted to see since my first episode.”

But what leads up to this moment? And when they do kiss, does Emma still think that Neal (Raymond-James) is dead? That info can be found in this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly. In the meantime, enjoy this GIF of exclusive shots.

Once Upon a Time‘s next new episode, titled “Nasty Habits,” airs this Sunday on ABC.

Emma-and-Hook-Kiss_zpsd62f4505

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/18/once-upo...ook-kiss-photo/

14. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I have died and gone to heaven!!! Happy happy happy!!! OMG!!! Thnks!!

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    THE COUPLE | Once Upon a Time's Emma and Neal

THE LATEST | Neal is alive and well and back in Neverland, yet no friendlies -- save for his once again estranged father, Rumpelstiltskin -- knows it.

SWOON! | Though tragically bittersweet in context, Emma, literally surrounded by Neal in the cave he once called home, breaks down over having lost him this second time. "I knew... I never stopped loving him!"

THE FORECAST | Given a frothy GIF that's floating around out there, of an upcoming kiss, Neal had better hurry and show his face soon! Alas, he just got himself nabbed by Pan.

http://tvline.com/2013/10/21/castle-rick-k.../img_000002951/

81 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:15   2558 views