Once Upon a Time 3rd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 18/10/2013, 22:00) 
    I have died and gone to heaven!!! Happy happy happy!!! OMG!!! Thnks!!

I'm happy for you, tiuchis, and all of the other #CaptainSwan fans out there, and that's a big admission for me, being a bona fide #SwanFire shipper. I follow Jennifer's good sense and support all the OUAT ships, although it's hard to get behind the #Rumbelle thing. I have to admit, the steam from the lip lock GIF is melting the lens. From Graham to Neal to the Hookster -- and hopefully, soon back to Neal -- Emma isn't doing badly at all. Some LOST girl! :D ;)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

‘ONCE UPON A TIME’: JENNIFER MORRISON TEASES UPCOMING REVEAL

So, OUAT fans, you may have seen a few Hook-Emma-centric scoops in the past few days — like this photo and GIF or this piece of video. Remember those? You should. They almost broke the Internet.

But I still have so much more to share with you! Namely, the answer to two burning questions I’ve been getting often this week and one that no one has asked but I asked anyway because I’m shameless that way:

+ BURNING Q No. 1: Will there be more kisses? TBD. But Colin O’Donoghue says he can’t see any further movement happening before they get Henry back. “That should take precedence, especially considering Emma is his mother,” he says. “So it’s about whether anything can grow from that and within the confines of this quest. So I don’t know.”

+ BURNING Q No. 2: Will Neal find out about the smooch? As you know, when the big kiss happens, Emma is still under the belief that Neal is dead. But once reunited, will the truth come out? Jennifer Morrison wouldn’t say directly, but promised, “There is a point at which Emma’s truth about both Neal and Hook have to be made public.” “You can imagine a million ways in which it will happen, and you will not imagine the way it will happen,” she teases.

BURNING Q No. 3: So…is Hook a good kisser? After a huge laugh, Morrison says, “Listen, I have no complaints on this show. I’ve gotten to kiss Jamie Dornan, Michael Raymond-James, and Colin O’Donoghue. I think I’m doing OK.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/26/once-upo...e-spoiler-room/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ‏@KecksExclusives 13h

@OnceABC fans - get next wks @TVGuideMagazine 4 Neverland tour w/ @LanaParrilla @joshdallas @ginnygoodwin @jenmorrisonlive @colinodonoghue1

CITAZIONE
    ‏@JMOFamily 14h

@KecksExclusives Cool!! when will come this next issue?
    Expand

CITAZIONE
    ‏@KecksExclusives 13h

@JMOFamily @TVGuideMagazine subscribers receive Mon/tues. on stands Thursday. Beautiful exclusive pics from set.

https://twitter.com/kecksexclusives/status...274701624623104

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Keck's Exclusives: Inside Once Upon a Time's Neverland Set

Oct 28, 2013 08:00 AM ET
    by William Keck

This season, the action on ABC's Once Upon a Time has taken place almost entirely on Peter Pan's magical island of Neverland — and will remain there for the rest of 2013, as producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have teased, before the characters return to Storybrooke, where a new curse is expected to wreak havoc.

A little secret about Neverland: Nearly every scene is shot on one versatile set inside a Vancouver soundstage that is re-dressed to represent up to 12 different tropical locales, including the camps of Peter Pan, Mr. Gold and the gang from Storybrooke. "The plants and props are constantly moved around so you feel like you're in a whole different forest," says Colin O'Donoghue (Hook) of the expensive set that took a month to construct and was inspired by both Disney's animated Peter Pan movie and the Ewok village from Return of the Jedi.

"The production team has done an incredible job bringing the outside in," says Jennifer Morrison (Emma). Almost 70 percent of the plants are real, which means the show's foliage wrangler, Sarah McCulloch, has been working her green thumb to the bone. "It took us five days to assemble all the plants," McCulloch says. "We have 200 real plants that have to be watered and pruned every day and heated at night, 30 actual tree stumps and 450 fake branches" to which silk leaves were added, she says.

The characters' days in Neverland may be numbered, but, teases Josh Dallas (Charming), "the island may end up coming home with us in some way." Whether it's the island's spells or its inhabitants, viewers will have to wait and see.

To see more exclusive images from the Neverland set, pick up this week's issue of TV Guide Magazine, on newsstands Thursday, Oct. 31!

http://www.tvguide.com/news/kecks-exclusiv...et-1072593.aspx

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Michelle: I still can't breathe after that unbelievable CaptainSwan kiss on last night's Once Upon a Time! What's next for my favorite couple?!
    Prepare yourself CaptainSwan lovers because this ship is about to face a rough storm. Now that Neal is on the island and Pan oh-so impolitely revealed this news to Hook, we're about to witness a heated debate for Emma's heart. But Colin O'Donoghue exclusively tells us that Hook's relationship with Neal is "extremely complicated." He explains, "Even though now technically they seem to be about the same age, Hook is old enough to kind of be his father figure, and I think an element of him still sees Neal as that little boy." This is one stange love triangle. Especially when you recall that Hook used to hook up with Neal's mom!

http://it.eonline.com/news/474715/spoiler-...nswood-and-more

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: Any news on what comes next for Once Upon a Time‘s Neal, now that he is in Neverland? –Stephanie
    Ausiello: Though it appears that Hook will soon share with the others the secret of Neal’s presence on the island, SwanThief fans might be wise to worry about the pirate losing his latest (figurative!) grab of booty. As Colin O’Donoghue notes, “Hook spent 300 years looking for revenge because he lost one woman. Who knows what would happen to him if it happened again?” For the short-term, though, the captain won’t be making waves. “He is desperately trying his best to be a team player, to try and help save Henry. Because he now sees theres more to life than that side of things,” the actor previews. But that said, “It’s very easy to go back to old habits.”

http://tvline.com/2013/10/29/arrow-spoiler...2-ask-ausiello/

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I missed seeing Tinker Bell last week on Once Upon a Time. Any scoop on what’s in store for her? –Stef
    Maybe, just maybe, the plucky pixie will get her wings back before all is said and done…? At the very least, I’m hearing we will see her confront the Blue Fairy about their past “differences.”

Can Once Upon a Time fans hope for something good for Swan&Thief in one of the next episodes? –Viviane
    In the very next episode, airing this Sunday, you’ll get a surprising development on the Emma/Neal front. Whether it’s a “good” development… well, you’ll have to wait and see.

Once Upon a Time‘s Emilie de Ravin recently tweeted about filming with James Immekus and Matt Kane (Switched at Birth). They wouldn’t happen to be playing Michael and John Darling, would they? –Tara
    Emilie de Ravin did indeed film scenes with James Immekus and Matt Kane, but mum’s the word on their roles. One of them is British, though. Hmm.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/01/once-upon-a-t...-bell-spoilers/

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG what will happen with Emma and Neal?? Hopefully leaning towards Hook???

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 2/11/2013, 02:04) 

They will all become BFFs. Ha, ha, ha, :D :lol:

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 2/11/2013, 08:33) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 2/11/2013, 02:04) 

They will all become BFFs. Ha, ha, ha, :D :lol:

Yeah.. Emma and Neal deserve being BFF hahahahahaha

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Natalie: I absolutely adored JoAnna Garcia on last night's Once Upon a Time! Please tell me that we are going to be seeing more of Ariel?
    You're in luck fairytale fan! We recently chatted with The Little Mermaid and she promised us that we will definitely be seeing this fin-tastic new character in a few more episodes this season. Also did you know that JoAnna Garcia and Jennifer Morrison are off-screen besties? Emma and Ariel will soon be sharing scenes together as well…

E!

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

THE COUPLE | Once Upon a Time's Snow White and Prince Charming
    THE LATEST | Charming dodged a bullet when Hook procured a cure for the Dreamshade poisoning. Alas, that pesky magic always comes with a....
    OUCH! | Just as Snow declared in the Echo Caves her fervent desire to have another baby once back in Storybrooke, Charming dropped the sad, sad bombshell that the Dreamshade cure confines him to Neverland. (That said, can't he just give her a good snogging before she leaves for home?)
    THE FORECAST | Cloudy. When last seen, Snow was barely letting her hubby get a word out, cheesed off as she was by his revelation.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/04/scandal-olivi...once_charmings/

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Will Charming and Snow White really try to have a baby on Once Upon a Time? —Adam

NATALIE: If they can find a way to get Charming off the island without killing him, yes. But first, we'll get another look into Snow and Charming's past, specifically the day of their wedding after Regina threatened something dastardly in store — the curse! "We're going to open up right after they get married," Josh Dallas teases. "Snow wants to get back at Regina for destroying her wedding basically. Charming just wants to go on the honeymoon. He just thinks it's a threat coming from Regina, that's all it is at the moment." Girlfight!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Supe...rs-1073036.aspx

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Returns to Storybrooke!

Nov 8, 2013 08:32 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Once Upon a Time is seven episodes into its third season and, so far, Storybrooke has yet to be seen thanks to Neverland-centric stories. But that will all change on Sunday's episode (8/7c, ABC), when Ariel (JoAnna Garcia Swisher) earns her legs by swimming back to Storybrooke to help Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Rumple (Robert Carlyle) locate a powerful item that could take down Peter Pan (Robbie Kay). Through this trip back to Storybrooke, we'll get a glimpse into how Belle (Emile de Ravin) has been holding down the fort in our heroes' stead.

"She's tried to hold it together," de Ravin tells TVGuide.com. "I kept imagining myself in Regina's office. I was like, 'No that's not going to happen.' She's got a leadership role, but definitely not like Regina at all."

Belle might not be sitting in the Mayor's office as some fans had wished, but she'll certainly have her hands full upon Ariel's arrival since there will also be two others, mysteriously dubbed Keychain (James Immekus) and Glasses (Matt Kane), who appear in the town. "Ariel, the Little Mermaid, brings me a sand dollar with a message from Rumple from Neverland that I need to find this object," de Ravin says. "But these two men come into town. We had a couple of people come through before she was able to cloak the town."

Belle will find help in the remaining Storybrooke residents, including the Dwarves, and in Ariel, with whom she forms an immediate bond. "They instantly have this friendship similar to that of Ariel and Snow [Ginnifer Goodwin]," Garcia says. "I come to her basically asking for her help, and this is her way to really help her love and to bring her love back. It makes her feel good too because she's going to ultimately really help save the day."

But not everything is sunshine and daisies in Sunday's episode, especially for those still stranded in Neverland trying to save Henry (Jared Gilmore). After being reunited, Hook (Colin O'Donoghue), Neal (Michael Raymond-James) and Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will set out to find Dark Hollow, where Peter Pan's shadow dwells, in order to capture it. But it's certainly an awkward situation after Emma admitted that she had wished Neal was dead so she wouldn't have to face her feelings.

"I love what [executive producers] Adam [Horowitz] and Eddy [Kitsis] did with her for that because I think it's a very human reaction to him being back," Morrison says. "You can fantasize that someone will say, 'Oh, I love you, it's great, it's wonderful, it's all fine now.' But in reality, she spent 10 years thinking that he not only abandoned her in some way, but it seemed like he maliciously set her up. Ten years is a long time to suffer through that belief. Also, he found out that the curse was broken and could have come after her and still didn't, so that's the second betrayal she's aware of. There's so much for them to work through and so much that hasn't been dealt with. There's a tremendous amount of baggage there."

For now, the duo will be focused on the mission at hand, pushing their feelings aside for the greater good of saving Henry. "We're both aware that there's work to be done," Raymond-James says. "But there's also the mission that needs to be accomplished. That supersedes everything." But there could be jealousy in store once Neal does find out about Hook's true feelings for Emma. "No one wants to hear that," he says. "But listen, I don't own Emma, and she doesn't owe me anything. There's not really time to process all of it because there's so much happening."

There's also trouble in paradise for the Charming family after Charming (Josh Dallas) finally admitted the truth to Snow that he can't leave Neverland after Hook helped to heal him from the Dreamshade poisoning. "There will definitely be repercussions," Goodwin says, "which I find to be refreshing because they can, as a couple, certainly be annoyingly cute and —I don't want to say perfect — but positive and good in ways that you want to rough them up a little bit. So I don't mind there being a little conflict."

"It affects them greatly because it's like, 'Why didn't you trust me enough?' Why didn't David trust Snow enough that love would conquer all? That the love they have been through together would have overpowered all and they would have found a way," Dallas says. "David's got such morals and he's got such a code to a fault sometimes. He didn't want to endanger anyone else. He didn't want the focus of the mission, which was to save Henry, to change. He had good intentions and it backfired on him."

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Storybrooke-1073194.aspx

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Do you know something about a beloved character dying on Once Upon a Time? –Anna
    Reports of such a death are greatly exaggerated — or at least “not exactly on target,” sources tell me. That said, Peter Pan’s shadow is going to do something pretty horrific, quite soon, and the ramifications will be felt deeply among our heroes and villains.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/14/once-upon-a-t...er-pans-shadow/

81 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:15   2559 views