Once Upon a Time 3rd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (tiuchis @ 7/2/2014, 21:28) 
    OMG this questions yes no and can't say leaves me very very intrigued

They take pride in being vague but I think we can read between the lines on some of them. But yeah, 3B should be very exciting.

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

February 6, 2014 08:05 PM PST

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Witch Oz Character Will Show Up Next? Who Should Play Her?

Once Upon a Time‘s journey down the Yellow Brick Road will not end with the Wicked Witch.

Rather, we may be ramping up for a classic clash between evil and… good.

wo months after it was announced that Lost alum Rebecca Mader would be “going green” to play a version of the Wizard of Oz novel’s infamous villainess, TVLine has learned that the ABC drama will also be introducing Glinda.

Casting is underway right now for an actress in her mid to late twenties to recur as the good witch, who is described as elegant, warm and benevolent, as well as wise, clever and shrewd.

That said, it sounds like Glinda might not be in fighting form when we first meet her. Rather, years of isolation have made her lonely and cautious — though at her core, she is a steadfastly filled with optimism.

This is where you do what you do: Lob out casting suggestions! I’ll get the bubble rolling with Sarah Carter, who next week wraps production (in Vancouver) on Falling Skies. Maybe Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively? Or how about Megan Hilty, if they need her to belt out a tune?

http://tvline.com/2014/02/06/once-upon-a-t...of-oz-season-3/

February 13, 2014 05:08 PM PST

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Glinda Has Been Cast — Look Who Scored the Oz-some Role

Ding-dong — the (other) witch is cast!

Two months after Once Upon a Time announced that Lost alum Rebecca Mader would be “going green” to play a version of the Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch, TVLine can exclusively confirm that actress Sunny Mabrey is joining the ABC drama as Glinda the Good Witch of the South.

As we previously reported, Mabrey’s Glinda has been described as elegant, warm and benevolent, as well as wise, clever and shrewd. However, years of isolation have made her lonely and cautious — though at her core, she is a steadfastly filled with optimism.

Mabrey, whose biggest TV credits include recurring stints on TNT’s Memphis Beat and Lifetime’s The Client List, will debut this spring.

Once Upon a Time resumes Season 3 on Sunday, March 9.

http://tvline.com/2014/02/13/once-upon-a-t...witch-season-3/

February 18, 2014 08:45 AM PST

What Makes Once Upon a Time's Wicked Witch So Wicked? Plus: Who's Dorothy In this Story?

When Once Upon a Time resumes its season on March 9, the ABC drama will commence its first dive into the stories of Oz — including the introduction of a witch who is so wicked partly because the character is, as one cast member puts it, “so damn likeable.”

Make no mistake, Rebecca Mader‘s Wicked Witch — as seen in the fairytale land portions of the coming episodes — is unabashedly abominable. (As she snarls to a minion in the midseason premiere, “I’m wicked, and wicked always wins.”) But as revealed by ABC’s synopsis for the second half of Season 3, there remains a Storybrooke component to the storytelling. Because although the fall finale ended with the Maine burg vanishing from existence (as Regina, Snow White et al were returned to the Enchanted Forest), mysterious circumstances restore Storybrooke and much of its population — the Wicked Witch’s “kindly” alter ego included.

In her Storybrooke form, the witch “is seemingly a kindred spirit to Snow White, which is part of what makes her so evil,” Ginnifer Goodwin explained during TVLine’s visit to the show’s Vancouver set last week. “She seems so genuinely kind and has a way of becoming intimate with others and making them trust her…. Rebecca Mader called her ‘Mary Poppins,’ because she was just so damn likeable!”

Goodwin credits Mader for that wicked wrinkle, explaining how the Lost alum tweaked her Storybrooke persona while rehearsing her first such scene. “She wanted her to be manipulative and conniving, something of an investigator,” Goodwin relates. “But then she realized, ‘No, what would actually be wicked would be to match Snow’s sweetness and really seem like someone cut from the same cloth.’”

So good is Mader at being so bad, Goodwin said with a laugh that she and others will at times witness a scene and find themselves wondering, “Is it bad that in some respects we want her to win?!”

Of course, if you bring on a Wicked Witch (and, ultimately, a good one), it stands to reason that somewhere in this Oz-some arc, there must be a Dorothy. Could that role be filled by Emma, who for the past year has been living with Henry in New York City, oblivious to her fantastical origins or their Storybrooke days? If a certain pirate can somehow find a way to convince Emma of the unbelievable truth?

“I think so…. Eventually,” Jennifer Morrison offers. “I’m not sure, but… a lot of this is about Emma accepting Storybrooke as her home, so I think that’s where the Dorothy theme will come into it, that ‘there’s no place like home.’”

http://tvline.com/2014/02/18/once-upon-a-t...-witch-dorothy/

February 18, 2014 02:04 PM PST

Once Upon a Time's Return: Emma's New Life, Hook's Mission and More Teases — Plus Photos!

by Vlada Gelman

It’s a strange new world when Once Upon a Time returns on March 9 (ABC, 8/7c) with Emma and Henry now on their own in New York City and the residents of Storybrooke contending with a Wicked new foe.

Having been privy to an early peek at the show’s winter premiere, TVLine is sharing some scoop on what to expect:

1 | Emma and Henry have made a very nice life for themselves in NYC, complete with a snazzy new wardrobe for the bail bondswoman. Also, Chris Gorham’s (Covert Affairs) character is a very big part of their world.

2 | Hook is relentless in his quest to make Emma believe the fantastical truth, and he’s got a couple of tricks up his leather sleeve to help him convince her of her origins. There’s also much comedy to be found in his (mis)adventures in the city.

3 | Flashbacks to one year ago reveal how the denizens of Storybrooke landed in a very convenient place once back in the Enchanted Forest, where they ran into multiple familiar faces — some of whom withhold a huge secret.

4 | Everyone will stick together in their travels in the Enchanted Forest — except for one character who forges out on his/her own.

5 | Someone gets locked up.

6 | Regina takes drastic measures to deal with the pain of missing Henry — while Snow White tries to play wingman for her frenemy.

7 | This line will make you LOL: “He smells of forest.”

8 | Belle has a plan….

9 | Multiple pieces of Once Upon a Time iconography make a triumphant return.

10 | There will be “monkey” business. And suffice to say, these winged primates have more (and scarier) “teeth” to ‘em than Margaret Hamilton’s ever did.

http://tvline.com/2014/02/18/once-upon-a-t...colinodonoghue/

CITAZIONE
    Question: I see your colleague Matt Mitovich visited the Once Upon a Time set. Did he get anything on Neal? —Viviane

Ausiello: He most certainly did. The good news is that Neal is resolved to reunite with Emma, some way, somehow. The bad news is that his Oncebaby momma’s parents don’t immediately agree with his agenda, since they know that Emma is now living in NYC, partially oblivious yet unarguably happy with son Henry. As Josh Dallas explained to MM on the set, “When we get back to fairytale land, Neal is determined to go find Emma, but Charming and Snow just want their daughter to be happy. So they try to say, ‘Look, this is where we live now. This is what we have and that [other realm] is where she and Henry are. We have to let them go.’” But will Neal listen?

Question: In Episode 2.05 of Once Upon A Time, “The Doctor,” there is a scene with young Regina, Rumple and Jefferson at his castle. When Rumple mentions something about the “ruby slippers,” the camera focuses on Regina’s face and she appears nervous and drops something on the table, indicating that the mention of the ruby slippers had some effect on her. Was that on purpose? Is Regina somehow connected to OZ or the footwear in question? —Ana

Ausiello: First off, the slippers you refer to “probably won’t be ruby,” exec producer Eddie Kitsis reveals. Adds fellow EP Adam Horowitz: “The ruby slippers may have been a false road because, in the books, they were silver slippers.” And Once will be “sticking to the book for legal reasons,” confirms Kitsis. Now, back to your actual question regarding Regina’s connection to OZ, I have no clue. But at least I cleared up the ruby confusion! That’s gotta be worth something!

http://tvline.com/2014/02/18/castle-season...-rick-spoilers/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'ONCE' cast thank fans for 4 million likes on facebook

Video

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=61649...&type=2&theater

Spring Preview: Jennifer Morrison on What's Next for Once Upon a Time's Emma

If you need your memory jogged about the ongoing plight of Once Upon a Time's fairy-tale menagerie, you're not alone. When the series returns after its hiatus, Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and her son, Henry (Jared Gilmore), are enjoying an uncharacteristically tranquil existence in present-day New York City — with zero recollection of their magical past or of the unlucky inhabitants of Storybrooke. We met up with Morrison at Manhattan's Osteria Morini to ply her with pasta and wine for a peek at the secretive next chapter.

TV Guide Magazine: Emma has always been the show’s hero. Has she switched to full-on domestic mode now?
    Morrison: She’s a little softer around the edges. She’s been raising Henry for a year in New York, making breakfast for him and playing video games — the real things people do — not fighting off giants and witches. But obviously that can’t last forever for the sake of our storytelling.

TV Guide Magazine: Speaking of that: How will she and Henry reconnect with the others?
    Morrison: Emma will be shaken out of her memory loss sooner than Henry — she gets pulled out of that and needs to go find her family. We’ll spend a lot of the second half of the season trying to track down who caused the new curse and why.

TV Guide Magazine: Sounds like the handiwork of the Wicked Witch of the West (played by Lost's Rebecca Mader).
    Morrison: She’s possibly the most terrifying villain we’ve ever had because her desires and intentions are very unclear. The show has begun to feel eerie, in a great way. I read the scripts and go, “Oh, God, what’s coming next?”

TV Guide Magazine: So, what is next for Emma’s love triangle with Neal (Michael Raymond-James) and Hook (Colin O’Donoghue)?
    Morrison: It’s been on pause — time has stood still, and Emma has met someone else in New York whom she’s very serious with. She’s looking at him as a great father figure for Henry, and as far as Emma is aware, he is a good guy — but there’s more to him than what’s on the surface.

TV Guide Magazine: Who would you like to see her end up with?
    Morrison: Obviously, Emma has a connection to Neal — she spent an incredible time in her life with him. And Hook has proven himself to be someone who’s helping and has truly changed. But from an acting perspective, I have really strong feelings about not judging my characters’ choices — in any role that I take on. If I were playing a serial killer, I would have to figure out a way to love that person and [discover] what motivated her. No one walks around trying to be terrible!

TV Guide Magazine: Leather jackets have become Emma’s unofficial uniform — have you gotten into that look yourself?
    Morrison: I have absolutely gotten out of leather because of her. Back in Season 1, we wanted to establish an image of Emma where you know it’s her instantly. The jackets are hard, so we always add a wardrobe piece that’s feminine and soft. But I cannot, in my real life, wear a colored leather jacket ever again. Not going to happen!

Once Upon a Time returns Sunday, March 9 at 8/7c on ABC

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...on-1078176.aspx

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thnks!! Loved the video and the interview, so Jen is never ever again wearing colored jackets hahaha

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Recap: Hatchets Buried, a Murder Plan Revealed, a Pair of Lips Locked

Matt Webb Mitovich

TVLine reader Kat perhaps summed up this week’s Once Upon a Time best on Twitter: “Hell has frozen over, because Regina and Snow are friends!”
    Because in an episode that was ostensibly about why Cora gave baby Zelena up — long story short, the born-out-of-wedlock bambino cost her a royal wedding to Prince Leopold — “Bleeding Through” pulled off an impressive amount of overdue character work.

For one, many a TVLine reader mailbag Q was answered when Belle finally gave Regina some guff for locking her up all those years, asking why she should help her rummage through Gold’s shop. After noting, “Bookworm’s got teeth,” Regina genuinely apologizes, saying, “I’m sorry, Belle. I really, really am.”
    But that exchange of olive branch was nothing compared to the convos that Regina and Snow shared, especially in the final acts.
    Having discovered through the course of a séance-gone-awry that Snow’s mother Eva is basically responsible for everyone’s wicked predicament (by having disgraced pregnant Cora back in the day and then snatching up Leo for herself), the enemies-turned-frenemies realize that their history is even more complicated than they ever thought. Regina says she is sorry that Snow had to learn of the darkness that her pure momma had within her. Then when the topic turns to Regina’s heart (which Zelena had the Dark One take from Robin Hood), Snow comes out waving pom-poms as a cheerleader for the love that Regina has to give, the deep feelings she has to share. That pep talk prompts Regina to seek out the Prince of Thieves and steal a kiss (see what I did there?), which her soul mate gladly returns — and then some.
    Characters are growing and evolving here, people.

Elsewhere in the hour, Zelena invited Rumple to suit up for a cozy little dinner, where she boasts of her plan to enact a curse that will turn back time (where/when, Belle surmises, the Wicked Witch will kill young Eva before she can blab to Leopold. Such a timey-wimey snuffing would thus endanger the futures of Snow, Emma, Henry and maybe even Regina herself). Rumple presents himself as impressed by Zelena’s plan to use the x-factor — the new Charming baby — to rewrite the laws of magic and enable time-travel (and theoretically let him reunite with Bae), but when he goes in for the kiss (…and maybe a bit of second/third base), Zelena’s wise to his agenda and keeps the dagger away from him. She then sends him back to his cage.
    There was also a moment in (of course) Granny’s diner where Emma had some fun with her entry-level magic skills, but Hook was cranky because of his (secretly) cursed kisser.

Next week: Glinda shows up, looking eerily like Jennifer Morrison.

Notable quotables:
    * “I’m not in the mood for a heart-to-heart.” / “I’m not sure that’s physically possible right now.”
    * “And he told me that I have a tough placenta… which somehow came out creepy.”
    * “What’s to talk about? You officially have a less-damaging relationship with my mother than I do. And you killed her.”

FUN FACT: This is the episode I was on set for, so while Lana Parrilla and Ginny Goodwin are doing that scene in the kitchen, imagine me and Josh Dallas downstairs in Regina’s rec room having a Puffy Shirt-Off.

http://tvline.com/2014/04/20/once-upon-a-t...l-snows-mother/

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time': See Snow White's first royal baby photos -- EXCLUSIVE

Once Upon a Time has a royal birth coming up — and EW has photos from the delivery room.
    In an upcoming episode, Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) have their second baby, while the residents of Storybrooke go on high alert in an attempt to keep Zelena (Rebecca Mader) from stealing the newborn for her own wicked purposes.
    Here’s a series of exclusive shots from the pivotal scene, which is like a fictional dress rehearsal for real-life couple Goodwin and Dallas. (The recently married duo are currently expecting their first child; Once Upon writers incorporated Goodwin’s pregnancy into the show.) The episode, “Kansas,” airs May 4.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/21/once-upo...-charming-baby/

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the new additions, Aleki.

Matt Mitovich can be such an entertaining writer. I love the way he paints some of his observations...."Snow comes out waving her pom-poms"...and..."Baby as an x-factor"... :D
    The reveals on this latest episode were deliciously startling, and I think there is so much more fun ahead.

81 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:15   2558 views