She Knows - Jennifer Morrison admits life as an actress isn't always a fairy tale

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Woo-hoo, this is a revealing, interesting interview. Thanks for finding this gem, Aurore. ;)

The fact that Jennifer has a role in this movie has to be one well-concealed secret. I've looked at other sources and I can't find any notice of her having a part in the project.

This is the second time that I've heard of an actor going through the relative torture of enduring the application of a death mask. The process sounds dreadful -- certainly something only for the courageous and dedicated (that would be Jennifer, of course), and definitely not for someone who might be claustrophobic.

The whole interview is slick. Of special interest to me is her comment about the final two episodes of OUAT, eps. 3X21-22:
    "Without giving away too much," she enticed, "the last two episodes — episodes 21 and 22 — are a great adventure for Emma. They're really just a great adventure... definitely my two favorite episodes for Emma, so I'm excited for people to see that journey."

Also, the last part of the interview, 5 Things you don't know about Jennifer, produce some revealing thoughts, especially what she thinks is a most important trait in a man -- good reading. ;)

21 replies since 1/5/2014, 17:59   768 views